PDA

View Full Version : Stuck with progress

Gourd
Oct 26, 2013, 05:12 PM
Hello.

I have a problem. Simply put, I can go no further.

I THINK I have to complete a client order for Afin in the volcano. That's what I've been told. The order was Dragons and Darkers, I believe.

I've done the quest a record 13 times and the game still won't let me progress.

-I've tried Tweaker to try and translate the order. I uninstalled the program, reinstalled, redownloaded PSO2, downloaded every patch, and tried what I could for about 4 hours on two separate PC's. The tweaker just does not work for me no matter what even though it's simple. It never patches beyond menus regardless of having the latest story patches and saying I did everything right (because how much could you possibly do wrong?).

-I've been told I need a partner card or something from Afin because the "Afin only" thing means he has to be with you. Well, I've checked every form of inventory the game offers, and I have no such card or anything that has Afin's name or face anywhere on it. I can't

-I've completed the quest with S rank when I'm supposed to get A rank and I still don't get anywhere.

What exactly am I supposed to do? Nothing works that I can think of.

Some help would be appreciated.

KazukiQZ
Oct 26, 2013, 05:25 PM
You need to invite Afin as NPC Partner for the mission/CO.
To do this, go to the kiosk that's between the shop and medical drink corner in the campship. Search Afin under the 1st tab, and invite him AND only him, if not the mission will fail.

Means, the party must consist of you and Afin only.

Gourd
Oct 26, 2013, 05:49 PM
Oh. My. Christ.
I could smooch you to pieces like you've never been smooched before. Thank you kindly, wise sir or ma'am. ;3;

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 26, 2013, 07:07 PM
Means, the party must consist of you and Afin only.

Other actual players can join in COs like that, without causing failure. No additional NPCs.

KazukiQZ
Oct 27, 2013, 01:28 AM
lol xD

@Maninbluejumpsuit
This can be rather confusing, but yes, other human player can join you in this type of mission. However, they must join after you already jump into the field and they also cannot invite other NPCs.

Takatsuki
Oct 27, 2013, 01:42 AM
lol xD

@Maninbluejumpsuit
This can be rather confusing, but yes, other human player can join you in this type of mission. However, they must join after you already jump into the field and they also cannot invite other NPCs.

That's not true. Many times I have started a quest with someone else in my party and then invited the NPC after we were both in the camp ship. As long as there's no other NPCs, you're fine.

KazukiQZ
Oct 27, 2013, 01:45 AM
Really? Means SEGA had changed it slightly then. It has been a while since I played this type of mission :p