PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to help a newbie?

MWallis
Oct 26, 2013, 08:43 PM
Can anyone help or anyone play with me please?
My name is *Recoqnise*
Im level 15 i just started playing again from about 8 months ago and i have no clue how to play or what to do
im on ship 2 b20

r00tabaga
Oct 26, 2013, 08:50 PM
If you're looking for LVL help, just select a mission, go to campship and invite 3 FREE friends from the visiphone. That's what I've been doin...

MWallis
Oct 26, 2013, 08:52 PM
If you're looking for LVL help, just select a mission, go to campship and invite 3 FREE friends from the visiphone. That's what I've been doin...

i want to play with people and make friends tho haha

r00tabaga
Oct 26, 2013, 09:15 PM
I here ya. I wanna get to a certain level 1st as to not embarrass myself.

larthejust
Oct 27, 2013, 02:32 AM
I will be glad to help you. I am only level 48, but I will offer my assistance to the best of my ability.

KazukiQZ
Oct 27, 2013, 05:44 AM
@MWallis
Btw are you interested in joining a team? Hunter's Guild is always open to recruitment! ^^
We're an English language-based team with considerable amount of members online. Most of us are from US but the team consists members from all around the world :D

The team's currently at Lv.5 and there are team cape available (lol, I vote for beret). Our play style as is also casual, as we play PSO2 to have fun o/

MWallis
Oct 27, 2013, 08:27 AM
@MWallis
Btw are you interested in joining a team? Hunter's Guild is always open to recruitment! ^^
We're an English language-based team with considerable amount of members online. Most of us are from US but the team consists members from all around the world :D

The team's currently at Lv.5 and there are team cape available (lol, I vote for beret). Our play style as is also casual, as we play PSO2 to have fun o/

yeah i will join