PDA

View Full Version : Aida's tweaker.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 28, 2013, 07:09 PM
I recently downloaded this program for the sole reason of updating the old story rar file that I downloaded from the site.

9-11-2013 is the file that they have available for download.

I don't really need the tweaker since I know how to apply things manually. However it seems like the only way to update the story patch is to use this tool however, this tool isn't working for me and keeps giving me the "something went wrong" error everytime time I try to use it.

Is there any way to get around this error or better yet a place to find the fully updated story torrent this way I wont be forced into using the tweaker to update the outdated torrent file.

pkemr4
Oct 28, 2013, 07:54 PM
you should be able to download it from http://arks-layer.com/

but you need a torrent client

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 28, 2013, 08:18 PM
That's the one I got. That torrent is out dated. 9-11-2013 is the date.

Seems like the only way to update it is by using the tweaker, but insted of being useful it's being a pain in the ass. I wish the the raw torrent fully updated torrent was available that way I can manually add it myself.

Or atleast a solution to the tweaker problem i'm having which I mention in my first post.

Lostbob117
Oct 28, 2013, 09:12 PM
DAMN, only if there were a thread to talk about AIDA's Tweaker on pso-world...

Arrow
Oct 28, 2013, 09:32 PM
you can get the tweaker from somewhere that isn't her main thread here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248)?
huh...

That's the feeling I'm getting implied here cause...
obvious reasons are obvious.

KazukiQZ
Oct 28, 2013, 09:36 PM
@lostbob117 LOL

To OP
Anyway, you can only update the Story Patch using the Tweaker. Both the Story translation and Tweaker are AIDA's project after all, so it's easier for her to quickly update new translated stuff that way.

Also, she's still waiting to finish MB14 translation before making a new Torrent file.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 28, 2013, 09:42 PM
"Also, she's still waiting to finish MB14 translation before making a new Torrent file." Probably the best answer here thus far.

I guess i'll have to wait for the stand alone torrent or ask for a fix to the tweaker problem i'm having in the proper thread that was posted here.

Arrow
Oct 28, 2013, 09:48 PM
"Also, she's still waiting to finish MB14 translation before making a new Torrent file." Probably the best answer here thus far.

I guess i'll have to wait for the stand alone torrent or ask for a fix to the tweaker problem i'm having in the proper thread that was posted here.

you missed part of the point that we were making

the main thread that Aida has here contains the information you sought.
look before you post.

Kion
Oct 29, 2013, 07:22 AM
Damn if only there was some kind of detailed guide on how to apply the story patch (http://arks-layer.com/story.php)....

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 29, 2013, 06:48 PM
Fuck, i'm amazed at how many of you don't know how to read properly.

I clearly stated that I KNOW how to apply the story patch properly infact that's NOT even the issue. Kion go back and read my first post insted of assuming something. This way you wont look like an idiot when you're trying to troll someone :)

Aida, I will post a detailed description of my problem with the tweaker in the thread that you have created for it seeing as asking in another thread REALLY pisses people off.

r00tabaga
Oct 29, 2013, 06:56 PM
Wow that escalated quickly didn't it!

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 29, 2013, 08:13 PM
Not really I got my answer already. I just found it funny that he thought I was having trouble INSTALLING the story patch, when I clearly stated a completely different problem I was having.

It's psow though, so i'm used to it. Regardless this thread can now die or close w/e :)