PDA

View Full Version : AC Questions

Kaziel
Oct 28, 2013, 09:17 PM
So, I got my hands on a few scratch cards, and playing as a male character, you'd imagine my surprise when all of my scratches were female outfits...

If I wanted to sell these, would I buy a My Shop Pass, or do I need to buy a Premium Set Pass?

Any help would be appreciated.

Emp
Oct 28, 2013, 09:29 PM
So, I got my hands on a few scratch cards, and playing as a male character, you'd imagine my surprise when all of my scratches were female outfits...

If I wanted to sell these, would I buy a My Shop Pass, or do I need to buy a Premium Set Pass?

Any help would be appreciated.

U can buy either or. Premium set gives u access to MyShop and bigger MyRoom, as well as other features, but MyShop pass only gives u access to MyShop lol.

I suggest MyShop pass. Its MUCH cheaper.

Kaziel
Oct 28, 2013, 09:38 PM
U can buy either or. Premium set gives u access to MyShop and bigger MyRoom, as well as other features, but MyShop pass only gives u access to MyShop lol.

I suggest MyShop pass. Its MUCH cheaper.

Aye. Thanks!

GradationAir
Oct 29, 2013, 12:17 AM
Premium lets you buy 10 star items, as well as much higher FUN income, would suggest if you are devoted to the game.

Without it the best bet is be extremely lucky, or stick with AQ/9star weapons.

Komeiji Sig
Oct 29, 2013, 12:58 AM
Premium lets you buy 10 star items

I am actually questioning this one... I managed to buy a Kougongin, 10* katana, without premium (still need the 10* pass from the recycle shop however) unless you can only get those 10* passes while on premium? :-?

DeificEpyon
Oct 29, 2013, 01:07 AM
I am actually questioning this one... I managed to buy a Kougongin, 10* katana, without premium (still need the 10* pass from the recycle shop however) unless you can only get those 10* passes while on premium? :-?

You need to be premium in order to fodder a 10* for a pass. You don't need to be premium to actually use the pass.

Komeiji Sig
Oct 29, 2013, 01:15 AM
Thanks, I needed that verification~

Alenoir
Oct 29, 2013, 09:19 AM
Premium drinks are fixed with big rare up rate as a secondary effect. It's totally good for SH item grinding.

GreenArcher
Oct 29, 2013, 09:30 AM
Premium also allows you to hold 40 client orders and 40 symbol arts/