PDA

View Full Version : Could you guys stay in B-20?

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 07:42 AM
Please, don't go around other blocks fucking up falz or spamming cut-ins and symbol arts.
No, you're not funny, you're just making every foreigner look completely retarded.
Also, been checking your builds section... you guys are shit, no wonder you fail so hard at everything.
Lastly, stop using weakbullet on lower arms / core, and stop attacking it.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 07:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4GJ7ODi.gif

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 07:46 AM
You just gave more people the idea to act terrible on any block except 20.

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 07:50 AM
You just gave more people the idea to act terrible on any block except 20.

Well, those guys better learn how to proxy because if people begins complaining we'll end up with an IP block.
And I'm really thinking about complaining and got enough material to do that.

Sp-24
Nov 1, 2013, 07:50 AM
Shouldn't you be on ship 4?

Terrutas
Nov 1, 2013, 07:54 AM
I like how your sig says "Hello."

Well, those guys better learn how to proxy because if people begins complaining we'll end up with an IP block.

Also what? Unless it'd be on a very large scale and people threaten to stop playing, which we both know they won't then any smart business would never do that because they'd probably lose money. As far as I'm aware there are a lot of foreigners who pay for premium and AC.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 07:55 AM
Honestly I'm not even sure who this is directed at since I'm pretty sure most of the theory crafters don't hang out on b20 anyway.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 07:58 AM

Believe me, if we're complaining about bad players the typical JP casual is going to be banned a whole lot sooner than the typical EN casual. Even when the EN players try to be bad they've got nothing on your standard JP casual. Good lord.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 08:01 AM
Believe me, if we're complaining about bad players the typical JP casual is going to be banned a whole lot sooner than the typical EN casual. Even when the EN players try to be bad they've got nothing on your standard JP casual. Good lord.

I was going to say that I've never run into really bad players and then I realized that's probably cause I'm worse than all of them.

(:3

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 08:03 AM

Ha.
No, you're wrong.
Lately, the JPs I party with before Falz have been complaining more and more, it's just a matter of time.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 08:03 AM
Please, don't go around other blocks fucking up falz or spamming cut-ins and symbol arts.

If you fail to Black list them you only have yourself to blame. Not only that you can't TELL someone to not go to a certain block on a game that you didn't even make.

No, you're not funny, you're just making every foreigner look completely retarded.

Sure they may not be funny, but you're not doing good by it either by acting this way you know what you're capable of so act like it, don't put yourself on their lvl

Also, been checking your builds section... you guys are shit, no wonder you fail so hard at everything.

^This kinda got me by all means then I'll await the day you make some kinda of superb build or better.

At least we take the time to test the shit out sacrifice our fucking skills tress and reset passes FOR YOU ALL and display numbers and or data wtf have you been doing?

Lastly, stop using weakbullet on lower arms / core, and stop attacking it.

It happens get over it, Im honestly baffled that sense you don't play on b20 how do you run into these folks who do this.

http://i.imgur.com/4GJ7ODi.gif

^I liked this

Lostbob117
Nov 1, 2013, 08:05 AM
Dude, who cares about breaking all the arms?

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 08:08 AM
Ha.
No, you're wrong.
Lately, the JPs I party with before Falz have been complaining more and more, it's just a matter of time.I see plenty of english speakers complaining too.

Dude, who cares about breaking all the arms?I do! D: If only because I like watching them shatter.

If you fail to Black list them you only have yourself to blame. Not only that you can't TELL someone to not go to a certain block on a game that you didn't even make.

Sure they may not be funny, but you're not doing good by it either by acting this way you know what you're capable of so act like it, don't put yourself on their lvl

^This kinda got me by all means then I'll await the day you make some kinda of superb build or better.

At least we take the time to test the shit out sacrifice our fucking skills tress and reset passes FOR YOU ALL and display numbers and or data wtf have you been doing?

It happens get over it, Im honestly baffled that sense you don't play on b20 how do you run into these folks who do this.

^I liked thisYou put too much thought into your responses.

Terrutas
Nov 1, 2013, 08:09 AM
Damn JPs better not take away my pso rights gosh darn it.

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 08:10 AM

^I liked this

Aren't you that shitter everyone laughs about for being so stupid?
If not, you're a new candidate.
Making a good build is not hard, it's hell easy, you guys just suck and can't see the most basic shit even if you got it served right in front of you.

Dude, who cares about breaking all the arms?

People who wants drops.

Lostbob117
Nov 1, 2013, 08:10 AM
I see plenty of english speakers complaining too.

I do! D: If only because I like watching them shatter.

You put too much thought into your responses.

Okay, allow me to rephase that.

"Who cares about it so much to make a thread on a lame site?"

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 08:11 AM
You put too much thought into your responses.

Not gonna sugar coat my words for anyone love it or hate I could care less what a person thinks about how I say things, that's the least thing on my mind.

"Who cares about it so much to make a thread on a lame site?"

Then why did you feel the need to post a on lame site? Logic?

Lostbob117
Nov 1, 2013, 08:19 AM
Not gonna sugar coat my words for anyone love it or hate I could care less what a person thinks about how I say things, that's the least thing on my mind.

Then why did you feel the need to post a on lame site? Logic?

Me? Logic?

Z-0
Nov 1, 2013, 08:22 AM
The average JP casual is a hell of a lot better than the average EN casual, just so you know. While there are very bad players in both regions of players, there are a lot more EN ones.

That is all.

Lostbob117
D@t f00l Zenobia g01n in h@rd on n1gg@z!

....But I bet in real life this fool a little bitch with no friends and low self-esteem. LMAO.

Most likely still a virgin too. Hahaha.

You just stoop to his level.

Kondibon

"Who cares about it so much to make a thread on a lame site?"This is like the 5th thread about this.

Not gonna sugar coat my words for anyone love it or hate I could care less what a person thinks about how I say things, that's the least thing on my mind.You don't have to shit coat them either. If you don't care what people say about you then people aren't going to care what you say about them, in which case, what's the point of saying anything?

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 08:23 AM

....But I bet in real life this fool a little bitch with no friends and low self-esteem. LMAO.

You're no difference.

In the end, coming here just showed me there are even shittier people than those I sadly met.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 08:32 AM
Should have already known homie...PSOw is the heart of B20. All us B20 niggaz be thuggin' it up in here.

We be straight chillin' wit our crappy builds crappy equips and the first thing we be doing when DF shows up is WB the bottom arms to make bitch ass niggaz like you rage :D

Dat's how we thug niggaz roll in b20 :3

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 08:34 AM
Should have already known homie...PSOw is the heart of B20. All us B20 niggaz be thuggin' it up in here.

We be straight chillin' wit our crappy builds crappy equips and the first thing we be doing when DF shows up is WB the bottom arms to make bitch ass niggaz like you rage :D

Dat's how we thug niggaz roll in b20 :3

Actually I got the impression that most people who actively post here are either indifferent to b20 or actively avoid it.

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 08:36 AM
Actually I got the impression that most people who actively post here are either indifferent to b20 or actively avoid it.

You don't seem to be the case.
Your sig is 500% pure B-20dium

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 08:37 AM
The average JP casual is a hell of a lot better than the average EN casual, just so you know. While there are very bad players in both regions of players, there are a lot more EN ones.

That is all.

We must be encountering different casuals.

Unless en casuals completely ignore the rare boss in front of them and stay focused on adds and the common boss (a spawn of 2 gwanas) 15 minutes after the EQ ended, meaning people are very likely going to start dropping any minute, then no.

God that was dumb as fuck. 10 JPs, all of them completely ignore the gwana nero and focus on...the normal gwana. We even manage to expose the nero's belly, what do they do? That normal gwana over there is charging! Let's chase it! Hey why is everybody disappearing?

Sp-24
Nov 1, 2013, 08:44 AM
My experience with japanese "casuals" (really?) doesn't differ much from that with gaijins, although it seems that outlanders do often seem to have worse equipment (I know I do).

Never once did Falz take me 15 minutes to beat when playing with Japanese.

With that said, though, IP ban over this is highly unlikely, compared to, say, white pigs stealin' interrupt rankings. Or it being against ToS and Japanese laws for them to even play the game in the first place.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 08:44 AM
You don't seem to be the case.
Your sig is 500% pure B-20diumI rarely if ever go on B20 I usually play on level/area appropriate blocks. I dislike the idea of us still using a block that has a specific designation now instead of one of the free vita blocks.

We must be encountering different casuals.

Unless en casuals completely ignore the rare boss in front of them and stay focused on adds and the common boss (a spawn of 2 gwanas) 15 minutes after the EQ ended, meaning people are very likely going to start dropping any minute, then no.

God that was dumb as fuck. 10 JPs, all of them completely ignore the gwana nero and focus on...the normal gwana. We even manage to expose the nero's belly, what do they do? That normal gwana over there is charging! Let's chase it! Hey why is everybody disappearing?I think people define Casual differently and thus it's not a good measure of anything without an explanation.

Sp-24
Nov 1, 2013, 08:47 AM
I think people define Casual differently and thus it's not a good measure of anything without an explanation.
I thought "casual" meant someone who doesn't spend money on a free game? I think there was a research on that subject done on PSOW, and that was the conclusion.

Chdata
Nov 1, 2013, 08:50 AM
Ha.
No, you're wrong.
Lately, the JPs I party with before Falz have been complaining more and more, it's just a matter of time.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/fallacies.htm

confirmation bias (similar to observational selection): This refers to a form of selective thinking that focuses on evidence that supports what believers already believe while ignoring evidence that refutes their beliefs. Confirmation bias plays a stronger role when people base their beliefs upon faith, tradition and prejudice. For example, if someone believes in the power of prayer, the believer will notice the few "answered" prayers while ignoring the majority of unanswered prayers (which would indicate that prayer has no more value than random chance at worst or a placebo effect, when applied to health effects, at best).

You know how many EN and JP players I come across that I want to @#!#@! because they haven't learned what not to do in certain situations?

I avoid B20 at all costs specifically during Falz and even then I end up with fully jp parties that don't know how2falz, occasionally.

Also did you know, you can abandon the quest, and still join another party?

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 08:52 AM
I thought "casual" meant someone who doesn't spend money of a free game? I think there was a research on that subject done on PSOW, and that was the conclusion.The word casual can mean different things to different people based on how they play. I for instance define casual as anyone who plays a game without worrying too much about min-maxing, achivements or 100% completion, while someone else might define it as someone who just doesn't play often. Some people might define casual gaming as people who only play games that require very little in terms of engagement, those so-called "casual games" you see a lot on phones and stuff. Some people think being "Casual" is bad and that "casual gamers" aren't "real" gamers, while others (like my self) believe that casual gaming is just another way to enjoy games, not everyone who drinks wine is a connoisseur so to speak.

The list goes on and on.

Chdata
Nov 1, 2013, 08:54 AM
I figured casual gaming was anyone who isn't trying to tryhard the game and get all the best stuff or pull off fist-only solos.

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 08:55 AM
You know how many EN and JP players I come across that I want to @#!#@! because they haven't learned what not to do in certain situations?

It's not that they haven't learned, they refuse to learn and want to do their own selfish shit while fucking up everything for the rest of the players.
http://puu.sh/55AKk.jpg
Here's a clear example of a shitter who didn't want to listen and all he said was "You think I give a shit?"
Team Crimson member.

Lostbob117
Nov 1, 2013, 08:56 AM
I figured casual gaming was anyone who isn't trying to tryhard the game and get all the best stuff or pull off fist-only solos.

I think a casual is someone who dies 5000times in a mpa.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 08:57 AM

Like I said, it differs from person to person. :P Not to mention it's possible to be "casual" and "hardcore" depending on the game at hand unless one goes by the idea that the types of games you play define it.

For instance I like doing challenge runs in games (like LoZ) for the fun of it, or going out of my way to make an easy game more fun by challenging myself to make fights cinematic rather than face rolley (like KH).

I think a casual is someone who dies 5000times in a mpa.

I would consider that just being bad at the game. If we use that definition then anyone who's new to a game is casual until they get better, which doesn't really make much sense.

It's not that they haven't learned, they refuse to learn and want to do their own selfish shit while fucking up everything for the rest of the players.
Here's a clear example of a shitter who didn't want to listen and all he said was "You think I give a shit?"
Team Crimson member.

Truly, you are a paragon of maturity.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 08:57 AM
"I wont help him"

"why"

"He hit's the core" LMAO

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:00 AM
Aren't you that shitter everyone laughs about for being so stupid?
If not, you're a new candidate.
Making a good build is not hard, it's hell easy, you guys just suck and can't see the most basic shit even if you got it served right in front of you.

Define everyone pls?

You have a candidate list? Never knew we paraded that around like a status symbol must not be in the know.

Like I said if you can make one better do and show don't talk about it be about.

I could say something all fucking day, but if im not gonna show my work then im blowing nothing but hot ass air.

Me? Logic?
^Exactly.

Ya know I never met someone who dick rides the crowd so hard to try or make themselves fit in and my god you're doing a very poor job at trying to troll.

I mean Virgin? Who the hell uses that as their argument come the fuck on man lol.

You don't have to shit coat them either. If you don't care what people say about you then people aren't going to care what you say about them, in which case, what's the point of saying anything?

You misunderstand my point is if he is going to make a rant thread and expect someone to sympathize with him and tell him the sweet words he wants to hear then it doesn't work that way.

Id rather not beat around the bush and tell him the facts and how he could better deal with instead of fussing about it.

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 09:01 AM
"I wont help him"

"why"

"He hit's the core" LMAO

Why would I ress someone who is fucking up my drops outcome?

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 09:03 AM
Dayum homie, you mad cuz you didn't get yo lvl 16 Samegid? :O

Lmao, I b3t d@t n1gga Gigawuts 1s @lso a lil b1tch irl w1th no friends.

This was back when rare enemies were new and actually an achievement to find.

You know, when the spawn rate was in the hundreds, instead of 1/14.

Your 2001-era leetspeak remark has been noted.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:04 AM
Why would I ress someone who is fucking up my drops outcome?Keep in mind that people do falz for different reasons. Some people would rather kill him ASAP and fight him on other characters rather than breaking the arms. From that point of view you're being just as disruptive. If you REALLY care that much why not organize your own group for taking down falz and breaking all the arms rather than playing with randoms?

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 09:06 AM
Keep in mind that people do falz for different reasons. Some people would rather kill him ASAP and fight him on other characters rather than breaking the arms. From that point of view you're being just as disruptive. If you REALLY care that much why not organize your own group for taking down falz and breaking all the arms rather than playing with randoms?

Exactly this. Although, I usually go with the crowd and finish the run in around 8 minutes on my first falz because I pug it, but what can you expect? The second run usually doesn't care about the arms unless they're targets of opportunity, so it'll usually take about 2-3 minutes. Not bad for a random assembly of pugs that don't coordinate in the slightest.

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 09:07 AM
Keep in mind that people do falz for different reasons. Some people would rather kill him ASAP and fight him on other characters rather than breaking the arms. From that point of view you're being just as disruptive. If you REALLY care that much why not organize your own group for taking down falz and breaking all the arms rather than playing with randoms?

Your logic is way too wrong, mate.
He was the only autist frenzing on the core.
I can't believe a dagger wielder died to Falz, having all those JGs frames.
Well, the guy deserved what he got.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:09 AM
Why would I ress someone who is fucking up my drops outcome?

Organize a Guild DF party or a friend DF party.

The funny thing is there are so many ways to go about doing these type of runs and smart as you try to sound you fall short of using your head. You could make this less harder on yourself then you make this all to be and if I can call my friends and organize a private DF MPA you can to.

My next question is would you actually TRY to?

Also I see we like to use autism a lot these damn days without full meaning of what it really means cause if you knew better it goes both ways.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:10 AM
Your logic is way too wrong, mate.
He was the only autist frenzing on the core.
I can't believe a dagger wielder died to Falz, having all those JGs frames.
Well, the guy deserved what he got.So you're saying that if the roles were reversed and you were in a party where everyone else wanted to roffle stomp falz but you wanted to break the arms it would be ok for people to treat you like crap if and when you died?

Also, what does autism have to do with this? ._.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 09:12 AM
I will admit that it was just some fun morning trolling, but i'm almost certain that what I said isn't far from the truth.

Yesterday a little bird that you know told me about how pathetic your real life is and how sometimes you're super lonely because you don't have anyone to talk to so you turn to your psow friends for comfort.

LMAO

When this person told me this on skype I started busting up laughing.

Also, don't get it twisted, the convo wasn't about you the little bird just asked "you know who zenobia is?"

I simply replied with "not really, but I think i've seen him post on psow....why?"

Then it just got funny after that.

Anyway's I don't wanna make this too personal. I wouldn't want someone like you who suffers from depression to commit suicide because of me.

A piece of advice for you my friend. Check your "friends" because this person you call a "friend" doesn't really seem like one. That little bird knows a lot about you ^^;

Chdata
Nov 1, 2013, 09:13 AM
You do realize that all breaking the arms does, is give you the chance of getting the worst armor in the game, right?

I got guld mila without a full arm break.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 09:15 AM
I will admit that it was just some fun morning trolling, but i'm almost certain that what I said isn't far from the truth.

Yesterday a little bird that you know told me about how pathetic your real life is and how sometimes you're super lonely because you don't have anyone to talk to so you turn to your psow friends for comfort.

LMAO

Also, don't get it twisted, the convo wasn't about you the little bird just asked "you know who zenobia is?"

I simply replied with "not really, but I think i've seen him post on psow....why?"

Anyway's I don't wanna make this too personal. I wouldn't want someone like you who suffers from depression to commit suicide because of me.

A piece of advice for you my friend. Check your "friends" because this person you call a "friend" doesn't really seem like one. That little bird knows a lot about you ^^;

They know much less about me than they seem to think if they think people knowing things about me bothers me.

I'm curious to see where this goes.

Shirokami
So you're saying that if the roles were reversed and you were in a party where everyone else wanted to roffle stomp falz but you wanted to break the arms it would be ok for people to treat you like crap if and when you died?

Also, what does autism have to do with this? ._.

That would be stupid.
If the roles would be reversed, I'd do what the rest of the MPA is trying to achieve and not fuck up their efforts.

Kondibon
You do realize that all breaking the arms does, is give you the chance of getting the worst armor in the game, right?

I got guld mila without a full arm break.

People have had this conversation before and people will tell you that there are still reasons to get the armor since you can trade it for 10* armor tickets or photon spheres. That the armor is subpar isn't a very good argument against breaking the arms.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:16 AM

LMAO

The funny thing is I know exactly who you're talking about and the simple fact that you believe everything this guy feeds you is a tool for stupidity on your part no offense lol.

Oh FYI he isn't on my friends list and never was sense ever LOL.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 09:18 AM
Who is it? I'm actually curious, because I only have like two people in this community that I would call a friend and I they know exactly how I feel about these kinds of things. Which isn't what he's saying.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:18 AM
That would be stupid.
If the roles would be reversed, I'd do what the rest of the MPA is trying to achieve and not fuck up their efforts.That's fair enough.

I still feel your response was kinda immature, but at least I can understand where you're coming from. I just hope you got this out of your system cause this is hardly worth fretting over.

The funny thing is I know exactly who you're talking about and the simple fact that you believe everything this guy feeds you is a tool for stupidity on your part no offense lol.

Oh FYI he isn't on my friends list and never was sense ever LOL.

Who is it? I'm actually curious, because I only have like two people in this community that I would call a friend and I they know exactly how I feel about these kinds of things. Which isn't what he's saying.

Friends are a liability anyway.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:20 AM

I wanna know as well instead of him beating around the bush and being a ass about it he wants to play Bish games. Why bring it up and not say anything?

No srsly I do wanna know lol cause I'm 100% sure I know exactly who it is.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 09:21 AM
Gigawuts, that post wasn't directed at you.

It was about Zenobia.

Also, Zenobia, you obviously don't know for a very simple reason. Something you said about the little bird doesn't really match with it. Catch my drift?

As for the person that you're thinking, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:25 AM

It was about Zenobia.

Also, Zenobia, you obviously don't know for a very simple reason. Something you said about the little bird doesn't really match with it. Catch my drift?

As for the person that you're thinking, I have no clue what you're talking about.

You laid out those details to plain and simple for me to not know who you're talking about now before this gets ugly as I can say that person name and call him out on it right now.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 09:26 AM

It was about Zenobia.

Oh, okay. That explains why it's all completely wrong.

It still doesn't make it okay to bring personal things into a public forum.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:28 AM
It still doesn't make it okay to bring personal things into a public forum.

Quoted for stress.

Shirokami
Nov 1, 2013, 09:28 AM
I just hope you got this out of your system cause this is hardly worth fretting over.

Of course it is, and I know it.
Here I am posting in the den of the worst players and shitters, hoping someone might stop being a burden after reading this.
But well, this thread derailed with B-20 tier drama shit.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:30 AM
Here I am posting in the den of the worst players and shitters, hoping someone might stop being a burden after reading this.
But well, this thread derailed with B-20 tier drama shit.http://i.imgur.com/rk2QoHP.gif

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 09:31 AM
LMAO, it's not who you think it is trust me. I'm not even your enemy.

One thing you keep saying give's me 100% confirmation that you don't know who it is.

You should think hard. Who have you told personal things to? They know you in game too and they even said they used to play with you a lot. When the little bird said that, it almost made it seem like you two don't play anymore...

This person even showed me proof about your "emoness" and how you get all "emo" over dumb online drama LMAO. I'm sorry but that was funny as hell.

I didn't even want to put your pathetic ass on blast like this since in reality it has nothing to do with me...lol

They also said that you try hard to be good at PSO2 because anything you do in real life you fail at it. That's harsh homie...

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:32 AM
But well, this thread derailed with B-20 tier drama shit.

No one here disagrees with you we just told you and wanted to let you know that there are many possible ways to go about making your play exp better.

If you don't want SA spam black list them, Hate now breaking all the arms? Make and organize your own parties its the simple things we don't think about, but because we get to worked up we tend to not think straight.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:34 AM
LMAO, it's not who you think it is trust me. I'm not even your enemy.

One thing you keep saying give's me 100% confirmation that you don't know who it is.

You should think hard. Who have you told personal things to? They know you in game too and they even said they used to play with you a lot. When the little bird said that, it almost made it seem like you two don't play anymore...

This person even showed me proof about your "emoness" and how you get all "emo" over dumb online drama LMAO. I'm sorry but that was funny as hell.

I didn't even want to put your pathetic ass on blast like this since in reality it has nothing to do with me...lol

They also said that you try hard to be good at PSO2 because anything you do in real life you fail at it. That's harsh homie...

Put me on black list Wolverine go and head put a text file up of all the stuff I said for everyone to see.

And FYI sense you want to be that way I'll just say it Cychiwraith.

Now go ahead and get the file put up somewhere cause im waiting.

The fact that you feel childish plays like this will make me back down is a lame ass excuse now copy paste it pls.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 09:38 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/IAa8UyM.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 09:42 AM
Wow...I wont lie, that name sounds a little familiar...But i've never met that person. I've only seen him in game. Never met him.

You're totally wrong.

It's someone else. The only reason I don't tell you who, it's because they asked me to not tell you anything.

I can't even tell you the gender homie. I also told the little bird I wouldn't put "it" on blast.

You should really learn how to judge people and who you tell your real life problems to. You never know when they might stab you in the back.

That's my advice to you. You should man up and get some real friends. Atleast when those betray you, you can actually fuck them up in real life. Even if you knew who the little bird was your hands will still be tied.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:44 AM
Put me on black list Wolverine go and head put a text file up of all the stuff I said for everyone to see.

And FYI sense you want to be that way I'll just say it Cychiwraith.

Now go ahead and get the file put up somewhere cause im waiting.

The fact that you feel childish plays like this will make me back down is a lame ass excuse now copy paste it pls.

Wow...I wont lie, that name sounds a little familiar...But i've never met that person. I've only seen him in game. Never met him.

You're totally wrong.

It's someone else. The only reason I don't tell you who it's because they asked me to not tell you anything.

I can't even tell you the gender homie. I also told the little bird I wouldn't put "it" on blast.

You should really learn how to judge people and who you tell your real life problems to. You never know when they might stab you in the back.

That's my advice to you. You should man up and get some real friends. Atleast when those betray you, you can actually fuck them up in real life. Even if you knew who the little bird was your hands will still be tied.

Why are you two even dragging this on?

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:46 AM

You're totally wrong.

It's someone else. The only reason I don't tell you who it's because they asked me to not tell you anything.

lmao the funny thing is I know I am right and I know that person's attitude as well on things such as this and the fact you can't man up and do as you said and listening to Cychi like a dog on a leash makes me chuckle I'll be waiting though tell him I said hi.

@Kodibon stay out of it he believes he can hold this over him like I can't tell him anything or he can shut me up which his pretty stupid on his part cause nothing like that works lol.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:47 AM
@Kodibon stay out of it.

Fine, but at least take it to PMs.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 09:53 AM
I'll never understand trying to shame someone for aspects of their lives that they can't control.

Seriously.

That's messed up.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to go publicly humiliate someone in a wheelchair for not being able to walk, and then someone else for being sad because they have depression.

They're the exact same thing honestly. Severed nerves vs. chemical imbalance - both are health issues that can't be helped (at least not without aid).

If someone has depression it is not okay to attack them for it simply because they look or seem otherwise healthy.

Terrutas
Nov 1, 2013, 09:54 AM
Team Crimson member.

You're like the typical League of Legends player.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 09:57 AM
See now you're trying to flip things around. You think that by telling me and making me post the proof will lead you to the REAL little bird :)
C'mon man i'm stupid. If I post proof i'll give the little bird identity away.

Here's the important thing though. Thing is that you know what I said is true. Infact VERY true. You may try to lie about it here in public, but in reality you know that what i'm saying is true. Deep down you know that I know some messed up shit about you.

You may try to act hard here in public, but deep down you're like "man wtf how the hell does this Wolverine mofo know all this about me?!"

@Gigawuts

Honestly I wasn't going to say anything to him. Sure i'll admit it. I was doing a lil trolling. But he came at me hard. So that's when I was like "ok homie, that's how it is? Ima put you on blast for real now..."

He should have just let things go from the start. Weather he likes it or not I know things about his personal life and he has to hold that shit now.

I even tried being nice by telling him to check his "friends" and that he should be a better judge of character, that way he doesn't get played like this.

Lostbob117
Nov 1, 2013, 09:57 AM
You're like the typical League of Legends player.

Oh god no, he is way better than them.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 09:59 AM
See now you're trying to flip things around. You think that by telling me and making me post the proof will lead you to the REAL little bird :)
C'mon man i'm stupid. If I post proof i'll give the little bird identity away.

Here's the important thing though. Thing is that you know what I said is true. Infact VERY true. You may try to lie about it here in public, but in reality you know that what i'm saying is true. Deep down you know that I know some messed up shit about you.

You may try to act hard here in public, but deep down you're like "man wtf how the hell does this Wolverine mofo know all this about me?!"

Dude post it already like wow I mean damn you can talk about it all day god for you but im still waiting for you to shame me if you think that's what its gonna do.

Now do it pls.

Terrutas
Nov 1, 2013, 10:00 AM
Wolverine, what are you hoping to accomplish?

If Zenobia does end up breaking down and developing trust issues due to how supposedly fucked up his real life is, would you actually feel better?

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 10:04 AM
@Gigawuts

Honestly I wasn't going to say anything to him. Sure i'll admit it. I was doing a lil trolling. But he came at me hard. So that's when I was like "ok homie, that's how it is? Ima put you on blast for real now..."

He should have just let things go from the start. Weather he likes it or not I know things about his personal life and he has to hold that shit now.

I even tried being nice by telling him to check his "friends" and that he should be a better judge of character, that way he doesn't get played like this.

Things like that are still never okay.

I've heard a number of bad things about a few people here on PSOW through the grapevine that I'd never use against them. It's just poor form. I can't confirm these things are true, and even if I could it still wouldn't be alright to just bring some of these things up. Some include alleged mental disorders, some include alleged upbringing issues, etc. If it's true it's all their business - not mine. If it's not true it's nobody's business. I act like I haven't even heard it.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Nov 1, 2013, 10:08 AM
Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 10:10 AM
@Zenobia, that's a no go homie. I wont post anything. Because for one I don't care if people don't believe what I say (because you YOURSELF knows damn well that i'm not lying and that's all I care about) and secondly, posting proof will give the little bird's identity away.

@Terrutas, whatever he does with his life I don't care. I personally don't hate him. He just came at me hard and he had no idea that I actually know him quite well now. That is all. I'm just showing him a little taste of what I know.

As for the little bird, i don't know what that person feels towards him. My guess is that "it" doesn't like him very much. When I see the little bird I will ask for more in depth details.

@Gigawuts, LOL shit homie you don't know me. I fight dirty. That's how it is when you were raised in East L.A. You grow up with the "fuck up your enemies with whatever ammunition you have". There's no rules in the streets :) Not that i'm out there "bangin" anymore, but still the mentality still lingers in me.

But anyways, he should have let things go WAY back like in page 3. Insted of being worried about me he should worry about the little bird right? I'm not the enemy. He simply thought I was being a "wanna be troll", but nah homie I know the real you. So that was just a lil example that I do know the real him. Zenobia and I know it, and that's all that matters. He can sit here and lie about it and tell you that he has a ton of friends irl and that he knocks mofo's out if they disrespect irl or whatever, but he knows the truth as well as I do.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 10:10 AM
Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

Is it squad broken time?

As soon as he heard one of his comrades scream “SQUAD BROKEN!", UMVC3_Wolverine the Space Marine knew that he was doomed...

Sp-24
Nov 1, 2013, 10:11 AM
I spent a minute looking for a link to a health supplement selling site there.

Terrutas
Nov 1, 2013, 10:13 AM
So over a trivial argument on a forum you feel it's justified to taunt him like this over his personal life issues? I don't agree with it. And I think that if you do know how fucked up his life is you should know why he doesn't deserve it. And I think you should apologize.

I think it's very rude to point fingers and laugh at someone when they need help or aren't doing well.

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 10:14 AM
I'm of the belief that a troll wins if the shit storm continues even after the troll has left. So to Shirokami:
http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/c/cd/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

I'm done.

Lostbob117
Nov 1, 2013, 10:15 AM
Can I go back to saying "lame site"?

Terrutas
Nov 1, 2013, 10:16 AM
Can I go back to saying "lame site"?

That's enough edgy for today.

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 10:17 AM
@Zenobia, that's a no go homie. I wont post anything. Because for one I don't care if people don't believe what I say (because you YOURSELF knows damn well that i'm not lying and that's all I care about) and secondly, posting proof will give the little bird's identity away.

@Terrutas, whatever he does with his life I don't care. I personally don't hate him. He just came at me hard and he had no idea that I actually know him quite well now. That is all. I'm just showing him a little taste of what I know.

As for the little bird, i don't know what that person feels towards him. My guess is that "it" doesn't like him very much. When I see the little bird I will ask for more in depth details.

Son you fail to understand one thing and one thing only.

Just because you feel or somehow thing you can smite me because you know something of my personal life and think because you said it here its supposed to make me feel bad? If that was you actual thought then by all means you totally misunderstand my mindset like really.

Like I dunno how far you stupidity goes but man you're def giving me the chuckles of my lifetime. Also you seem to can't read I never said you were lying I said I know who said and if you want to expose me feel free cause I got nothing to hide.

Like I keep telling you can do w/e you want won't change anything as you can never play me nor make me feel bad or the former. Now you let that sink in until you feel like doing what I asked.

Sp-24
Nov 1, 2013, 10:18 AM
I'm of the belief that a troll wins if the shit storm continues even after the troll has left. So to Shirokami:
http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/c/cd/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

I'm done.
Well, he had a solid message, with a flawed logic that allows for some discussion, and his posts provoked more replies. Could've been pulled off better, I guess, but it's nice.

He also made certain people look like retards by just letting them post. I'd say that's a good deed in itself, even if he wasn't responsible for it at all.

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 10:18 AM
That's enough edgy for today.

Judging by this thread he's not entirely wrong, though.

If this was the first thread I saw here I'd never come back.

Terrence
Nov 1, 2013, 10:22 AM
Could you guys stay in B-20?
No. Just no. B20 is full of stupid/childish/mean/useless/incompetent people. That's a FACT. Better let those shitty ones between them.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Nov 1, 2013, 10:31 AM
It's funny that everyone is feeling sorry for him now. He's not that nice of a person from what I been told.

Last time about a week prior to the "little bird" thing. I was in a locked PT with a long time friend (a girl) yes yes I can give you this person's gender :) and we were just chilling talking and then I told her "I don't have a huge friends list infact let me show you all of my friends" *proceeds to pick his friend partners*

Then after I show her my friends she like let me show you mine. and when she got to the fourth person it was Zenobia's in game character "Yuri" and my friend goes "you see this person here?" I go "uh huh" then she goes "I secretly hate him a lot...." I'm like "why?" Then she tells me that she just wanted to be friends with Zenobia but that he did her dirty...

So i asked her what he did to her and my responce is "wow that's fucked up...I would never do something like that"

Now I don't want to say exactly what he did to her, because he KNOWS and he will start drama with her, so I wont put that here.

But trust me he doesn't seem like a nice person either....

Anyhow, this turned out to be a funny ass morning on psow to say the least. As you guys can see I know him quite well LOL. I just hope he doesn't put the metal to his dome. ^^;

Anyway's i'm out, I already made my point and well.. he knows it and that's what counts. Peace :D

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2013, 10:34 AM
I'm not feeling sorry for him, you're just crossing lines you really shouldn't regardless of the excuse.

Terrutas
Nov 1, 2013, 10:36 AM
I'm not feeling sorry for him, you're just crossing lines you really shouldn't regardless of the excuse.

Exactly this.

Sp-24
Nov 1, 2013, 10:36 AM
You can't just promise something that interesting and then say "I won't tell you any more". Come on, who does that?

Friyn
Nov 1, 2013, 10:41 AM
Elitist nerd got his jimmies rustled. Gj B-20!