PDA

View Full Version : translation of all /vo? of all voices

suzaku0zero0
Nov 1, 2013, 08:38 AM
translation of all /vo? of all voices (male and female)?

if anyone have just the jp transcript please post link here as it may help too

Sara-hime
Nov 1, 2013, 09:32 AM
Don't they differ depending on the voice being used? It would take quite a bit to translate every single voice and that's not counting the variations either. @_@;

Kondibon
Nov 1, 2013, 09:34 AM
that's not counting the variations either. @_@;Variations? If you mean the cast versions they're the same with a voice filter. o:

Sara-hime
Nov 1, 2013, 09:41 AM
I meant vo1 or Vo2 are randomly played IIRC. Could be wrong, but not one voice speaks the same lines is what I meant in general. :)

suzaku0zero0
Nov 1, 2013, 10:30 AM
yes, each voice ticket says different stuff for the following:
/vo1 = SATK Voice Clips
/vo2 = RATK Voice Clips
/vo3 = Forward Aiming Technics
/vo4 = AoE and Recovery Technics
/vo5 = Minor Damage
/vo6 = Large Damage
/vo7 = When Revived
/vo8 = Incapacitated
/vo9 = When using a Photon Blast
/vo10 = Special Action
/vo11 = Charged Attacks
/vo12 = SEGA!

anyone know if there is a jp transcript of some of the voices of these?

Zyrusticae
Nov 1, 2013, 11:24 AM
Considering how many voices are in the game in total, that is exceedingly unlikely.

But maybe someone more versed in searching in Japanese may find one, I dnno.

If you just want to hear what they sound like, you can at least google the voice ticket and find videos that way, but as far as transcripts go...

Zenobia
Nov 1, 2013, 11:27 AM
Do all the voices go up to 12? I was under the assumption certain voices had more than the other.

Sp-24
Nov 1, 2013, 11:29 AM
Variations? If you mean the cast versions they're the same with a voice filter. o:
Some voices have more than one voice clip assigned to the same event. Like my voice, EX5, I think - it has a bunch (I think two) for both melee and ranged attacks. That's definitely not the only voice that does that, either - I've noticed it about quite a few voices.

ThePendragon
Nov 1, 2013, 12:50 PM
We should all start a voice over translation project. We can do the recordings ourselves. I get to be HANS!