PDA

View Full Version : Item RE: Zapper Edge

Ship2Mikeh
Nov 3, 2013, 06:57 PM
So as some of you may or may not have seen I'm trying to buy one, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten one yet otherwise and potentialled it, I wanna know the absorbtion bonus % at levels 1/2/3, I figured since it's taken me so long to get one (Still havent) I might as well see what the HP Regen on mob deaths % is to see how it stacks up against the absorbtion skill, to see if they stack, and to see if the absorbtion % is really going to be worth all of my meseta.

tl;dr whats the heal % on potential 1/2/3 on Zapper edge?

Sp-24
Nov 4, 2013, 03:40 AM
According to mr. or ms. Wire Mania, it's 5% at lv.1, 6% at lv.2 and 7% at lv.3. That's the only piece of information I've found on that ability so far, so not sure how accurate it is.

Meji
Nov 4, 2013, 03:46 AM
The skill on Zapper Edge seems pretty OK, if you're the type who likes Guard Stance.
The only reason I would ever be using it, though, would be to leech out by going AFK for 10 min while following a party member in a MPA. One would stay alive for sure.

But, yeah, I believe the numbers above are correct. I remember trying it before, and the numbers were something like that. ~5% of your HP at LV1.

Ce'Nedra
Nov 4, 2013, 04:06 AM
The only reason I would ever be using it, though, would be to leech out by going AFK for 10 min while following a party member in a MPA. One would stay alive for sure.

I knew it would be something like this :P

I got the sword but I don't unlock the potential cause I don't use Guard Stance. Still it can do some nice damage when 50% and some affixes to it.

Ship2Mikeh
Nov 4, 2013, 01:20 PM
Im raw guard stance/automate/absorbtion, pure tank, if this stacks with absorbtion it'd allow 15/16/17% heals, which would be a massive boost to my current near invincibility. Now anyone wanna sell one? Also thanks for the info rofl.

Ce'Nedra
Nov 4, 2013, 05:11 PM
Just copy the japanse name into the player shop. When I bought mine 2 weeks or so ago they were like 15-20 mil a piece though so good luck.