PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Kanagi seikai glitched!!!

LunSei
Nov 7, 2013, 06:25 AM
I fancied myself some new outfit so I got the standard light blue "kanagi seikai" costume.

All was well, but then at one point I performed the /bed1 emote.... and afterwards, the left sleeve of the costume glitched like crazy. Now it keeps moving and stretching and spazzing, and even if I log in and out, even if I change costumes and then put it on again.... the glitch just won't go away. It's been two days now and I am thinking to just sell that costume. :(

What happened?? Anyone else got this issue?? is there a way to fix it???

Sp-24
Nov 7, 2013, 07:09 AM
I fancied myself some new outfit so I got the standard light blue "kanagi seikai" costume.

All was well, but then at one point I performed the /bed1 emote.... and afterwards, the left sleeve of the costume glitched like crazy. Now it keeps moving and stretching and spazzing, and even if I log in and out, even if I change costumes and then put it on again.... the glitch just won't go away. It's been two days now and I am thinking to just sell that costume. :(

What happened?? Anyone else got this issue?? is there a way to fix it???
I haven't had such an issue persist for long. Something similar did happen to my skirts and dresses, but only temporarily. No idea what exactly causes it, but obviously it has something to do with models being rendered in a specific way every time they are loaded, and then being left at the mercy of the game's physics engine.

Unfortunately, the only way to fix it is to get Sega some competent programmers/3d modellers. But don't sell the costume, they will fix it eventually. Probably. After all, unlike Doodoo, this bullshit doesn't bring them money.

Also, you aren't the only one with the problem. A quick search gave me another twitter person (https://twitter.com/rio_589/statuses/375679346289037312) with, I believe, the same issue. Except that tweet is 2 months old...

deahamlet
Nov 7, 2013, 09:58 AM
Try logging in from a friend who has PSO2 to test if it does it. If yes, reinstall.
Empty any TEMP folders, clear/rename the folder in Documents, etc.

That's about all I can think of to suggest. Also if you had enough meseta to buy another one or another color and see if it persists. (can sell yours if it goes away with a new copy of the outfit)