PDA

View Full Version : Mag What is favorate Mags and dislike ?

JCGamer
Nov 7, 2013, 04:45 PM
^^ so what is your favorite mag and there dislike disadvantage
I know there so many mag to choose from. Sometime we alternate between Pow Mad and Mind Mag vs pure type mag. ;-)

JCGamer
Nov 7, 2013, 04:54 PM
well I normally used Power Sato base on bit more power and half of Dex when I am using my RAcaseal and alternate with pure type mag like system mag power at 195. what I don't like about them is one not as strong as the other and put me in a bad spot and specially if your trying hit as hard as you can and sometime u miss. But depend on the stat of the mag in general. I know we hunt and hunt for high percentage with hits for the weapons. but still there a few thing I try to get the biggest damage when using my mag and weapons and power mat always good to add that extra damage but in this case mag is advantage and disadvantage depend what level you are. But sometime I feel like that most the mag I used are not as strong when dealing with them in general :D

AlexCraig
Nov 7, 2013, 08:49 PM
My primary mag is Agastya. Looks so cool, like 6 sword blades.
Rati looks cool and wing-like.
Gael Giel are nice and evil looking.
And Elenor is my main mag for my RAcassie.

Not a big fan of the console mags, like Dreamcast, Saturn, etc.

Dongra
Nov 7, 2013, 09:14 PM
Soniti has always been a good go to mag since it has amazing triggers/activation rates and is easy to raise. I like the way Rati looks but it has terrible triggers and is a pain in the ass to raise.

Freeze
Nov 8, 2013, 06:52 PM
Sato and Nidra.

gigawuts
Nov 8, 2013, 06:54 PM
Nidra. It's all about the Nidra.

Crazyleo
Nov 8, 2013, 11:28 PM
I'm more of a Rati myself.

DC_PLAYER
Nov 9, 2013, 08:50 AM
Bana and the regular baby mag are my favorites

Somnia
Nov 9, 2013, 11:00 AM
I'm a fan of the good ol classic Sato. I just love cats.

Jaspaller
Nov 9, 2013, 05:35 PM
Stat-wise I almost always end up doing a mag with 5DEF/145POW/50DEX/0MIND. About mags I like... there's just too many to say I like one. Ones in particular that stand out though are definitely Pushan, Sato, Rati, Gael-Giel, Panzer Tail, and the Hamburger mag.