PDA

View Full Version : I need a little help on premium

MakoKun
Nov 8, 2013, 09:48 AM
want to buy Premium but i don't know where to get it at or what item it is the shop is not in English so if anyone can help me by 1. telling me what premium Exactly does and 2 a guide on Where to buy it i know how to get AC and things like that i just need a guide to help me Buy Premium for pso2

Sp-24
Nov 8, 2013, 10:29 AM
The item is some ticket with プレミアムセット in the name and 30, 60 or 90 next to that. Too lazy to look it up.

As for what it does:

1. Access to shop and My Room instead of Mini-Room.
2. Premium drinks.
3. A lot more FUN points.
4. Some other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Dnd
Nov 8, 2013, 10:41 AM
Premium enables:

My shop and my room for the duration

100% chance of secondary effect on medical drinks + boosted effects for most + special premium drinks which always boost rare drop rate

Double(base) fun points from all sources

Ability to access blocks that are full (assuming premium space isn't full)

40 client orders held at once (instead of 20) and 40 symbol arts saved at once (instead of 10?)

Ability to exchange 10* weapons (*Not from the trade-in shop)/units for trade tickets which allows you to buy a 10* from a shop (Note, you just have to be premium to get the ticket, you can buy 10*s with a ticket you already have if your not premium)

And probably other effects i forget about right now, but its pretty handy, the real bonus points are the 10* buying and the shop imo, the rest is convenience

MakoKun
Nov 8, 2013, 03:14 PM
You guys are the most helpful People i have ever met Thanks for you help i Really Thank you so much^^ one question where do i get this so called ticket is it dropped by monsters?>

Meji
Nov 8, 2013, 03:18 PM
And don't forget: you can also jump into filled blocks (as long as there's a premium slot available), which is very convenient during Emergency Quests.
This is one the things I'd whine about the most if I ever were to go non-premium.

Edit: Oh, never mind, Dnd already posted about that. Just didn't see it.

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 8, 2013, 09:35 PM
@MakoKun:

Tickets are green icons that look like this:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/tickets_1.php#nav

As you can see, Tickets allow you to unlock certain accessories, lobby actions, and what not. You can get Tickets from from "FUN" Scratch, "AC" Scratch, Campaign Rewards, or you can simply buy them on the Player's Shop (the Visiphone: the terminal with the purple looking question mark logo).

Also, from here on out, use this website as your personal reference for everything PSO2.

For me, the MAJOR thing that motivated me to get Premium is the ability to get WEAPON PASSES at the Recycle Shop; this allows you to buy 10* Weapons on the Player's Shop; keep in mind though that you first must find a 10* Weapon to able to trade it at the shop for the Pass.

Grady219
Nov 8, 2013, 10:24 PM
Pretty sure you aren't supposed to link that... just saying

Laxedrane
Nov 8, 2013, 10:34 PM
Also premium storage! And you get 2 stamps instead of one open daily log ins.

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 8, 2013, 10:45 PM
Pretty sure you aren't supposed to link that... just saying

Yeah, you're right; thanks for the reminder. I'm gonna edit my previous post and delete the link.