PDA

View Full Version : Can't load the lobby anymore but you all seem to be playing. Super pissed.

NicholasJWatson
Nov 13, 2013, 09:29 AM
I can make a new character and play the tutorial but no matter what character I play, the game won't load me into a ship. Super frustrated, considering uninstalling everything but I have to go to work. Sooooo pissed. This is my mornings happiness.

NicholasJWatson
Nov 13, 2013, 09:57 AM
Endless loading no crash just goes through the tubes forever. This might not have anything to do with the tweaker I just want to know if I'm alone with my specific problem it seems people are having issues but none like mine and it seems some lucky bastards are playing.

jooozek
Nov 13, 2013, 10:01 AM
exit the game, launch it again, sit in the lobby for 10 minutes, try again and see if that helps
sega adds often those lobby videos which download no matter whether you have them showing disabled or not and seems like it likes to hang when you go on campship etc.

Ezodagrom
Nov 13, 2013, 10:06 AM
If you're using both main english patch and large files patch, don't use the large files one, use only the main patch.
The large files patch hasn't been updated yet to work with the current version of the game.

NicholasJWatson
Nov 13, 2013, 10:08 AM
I FIXED IT!!!! I updated pso this maintenance from pso. I checked for pso updates via tweaker and it saved it. AIDA you fucking rule. The tweaker saved me this day.