PDA

View Full Version : If network mode was available, what would you do?

SStrikerR
Nov 15, 2013, 09:23 PM
As the topic states.

If network mode was available, I would want to play the story mode. I forget quite a bit of what happened, especially after the first episode (meaning vanilla PSU). Despite how uninterested some people were, or how bad others thought it was, I'm interested. I never completed AOTI's story, let alone the 3rd episode. I would also, I think, be more efficient and therefore enjoy playing a bit more. When PSU was first released, I was only 11 or 12. I didn't start synthesizing items until maybe the last year the game was online (English Pc/Ps2 servers). As such, I never had the greatest gear. I think I would enjoy the social aspect more this time around, which is always a plus in games that require hours upon hours of grinding at times. I also think it would be fun, just for nostalgia's sake. I know you can never recreate the feelings you had the first time playing something, but it's still nice.

Tyreek
Nov 16, 2013, 12:00 AM
If Network Mode became available again, I'd try my hand at doing all episodes over again(online changes, compared to offline), and record them. Most notably the last two chapters of EP3, which I could never S rank due to recording slowing down my laptop.

But more importantly, I'd like to try going through missions all over again, put more time developing my alts. and(assuming the post game patch is included) try all the new functions I missed out on. Back then on the JP servers, I couldn't play due to terrible latency and... satellite internet. >_> I missed a vast majority of what was added.

Noblewine
Nov 18, 2013, 01:27 AM
I kill rappies.