PDA

View Full Version : want to transfer to ship 2

Mizioki
Nov 16, 2013, 01:30 PM
I've been hearing a lot that ship 02 seems to be the main English server and right now im currently on Ship 06. I've thought about just making a character for ship 2. but I've really grown and appreciate my character.

so I've been trying to go through the tutorials of gaining AC so I can purchase the ability to transfer ships. but i'm having hard time figuring this all out. I was hoping if maybe somebody with particular strong knowledge of this could help me out. esp if they can help me get the acquired amount of AC needed for the required item the easiest way possible.

red1228
Nov 16, 2013, 02:04 PM
I will gently direct you to here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385) before someone comes in & tries to murder you with "Use the Search Button n00b" & offer nothing in the way of help towards your question.

I would also like to add that;
Unless your character is Lv40+, my suggestion would be to just start a new character on Ship 02. You can get to 30+ in a day-and-a-half if you know what you're doing (one of my Team Members completely reset their character & was back up to Lv50 in three days).

Also, if you only have the one character right now, then you should still have a second character slot. Just make that second character on Ship 02 & you can still keep the old character on the undesired Ship.

Mizioki
Nov 16, 2013, 02:21 PM
I will gently direct you to here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385) before someone comes in & tries to murder you with "Use the Search Button n00b" & offer nothing in the way of help towards your question.

I would also like to add that;
Unless your character is Lv40+, my suggestion would be to just start a new character on Ship 02. You can get to 30+ in a day-and-a-half if you know what you're doing (one of my Team Members completely reset their character & was back up to Lv50 in three days).

Also, if you only have the one character right now, then you should still have a second character slot. Just make that second character on Ship 02 & you can still keep the old character on the undesired Ship.

Lv44. - I know about extra char slots. but I still want my character transferred.

What issues are you having with the AC System?

I've been following instructions from this thread.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490 and I think the strongest problem i'm having is near end of steps. around step 5 I think, but also at end it sort of branches off in decisions. some places telling you to buy money cards, some saying make an account here. but really this is a one time thing for me so I simply want the simplest option to basically ''hey I want to buy 500 AC [cheapest on PSO2 site]transfer ships, and then im done never again''

so I also want to avoid putting any personal information in something that was only suggested rather then ''this is the best option or this a NECESSARY thing for you to get this done''.

HeyItsTHK
Nov 16, 2013, 06:41 PM
There's plenty of english people on Ship 6, if anything join an english team.