PDA

View Full Version : What's the Best Way to Go About Getting a Color Change Ticket?

Elendanis
Nov 16, 2013, 09:35 PM
I know you can pay for reconstruction through ark cash. (I forgot How much.)

I heard that you can exchange a rappy costume for 1 full body recolor?

Also, I think you can exchange... x amount of scratch items for a recolor ticket.

Are there any other/cheaper ways? Also, how much AC do I need to change my color, besides the reconstruction cost?

Thanks in advance, hopefully this can answer some questions for other casts who made a mistake with their colors.

TheAstarion
Nov 16, 2013, 10:38 PM
1 rappy suit, or 14 AC scratch items (some voice tickets are cheaper than the cheapest AC costume or part). Generally a rappy suit is cheaper (around 500-800k on ship 10, compared to over 1.5 mil for the 14 AC items).

If you're a CAST, it should let you recolour skin and the 3 armour colours as long as you're wearing armour at the time. If that's all you want to do it can be done entirely with meseta buying from other people's player shops.

If you want to change your hair, I believe that's part of the full plastic surgery kit at 500 AC.

Radical Dreamer
Nov 16, 2013, 10:42 PM
Unless they changed something in the latest patches, I'm fairly certain you can't change your Cast's parts' colors with AC. The Style Pass you can buy with AC will only let you change your hair color. It's weird, but that's the way Sega made it. I guess they have something against Cast players. :<

The Walrus
Nov 16, 2013, 10:44 PM
Actually it's somewhat of a positive. Cast colors are counted as costume color so all ya gotta do is spend a couple hundred k on a rappy suit and bam new colors.

TaigaUC
Nov 16, 2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah, wait for a suit to drop to a low price (usually from AC campaign) and then grab one.
Make sure it's a rappy suit, because lilipa suits don't seem to be recyclable.

strikerhunter
Nov 16, 2013, 11:53 PM
The Style Pass you can buy with AC will only let you change your hair color. It's weird, but that's the way Sega made it. I guess they have something against Cast players. :<

I thought it was for everything that was AC blocked in the salon?

On topic, color change pass works on cast parts. It affects what every color of your parts will look like.

For fleshie outfits, it only affects 1 suit that is fleshie only but you can change it into any color you want. (special costumes cannot be recolored)

It's better to buy recolor tickets through trading for rappy suits so you don't have to use AC. White and regular rappy suits tend to be the cheapest on ship 2 ranging from 800k-1.8mil which is easy to make but campaigns lowers them roughly to 500kish (stock up while you can during this time).

Elendanis
Nov 17, 2013, 12:45 AM
Sweet! Thanks for the info! :3

Punisher106
Nov 18, 2013, 07:03 PM
Last I checked, aren't Rappy Suits like 1.5-2 mil? And yes, I'm talking about the normal suits.

The Walrus
Nov 18, 2013, 07:05 PM
Not on ship 10 at least last I checked.

blace
Nov 18, 2013, 07:13 PM
Ship 2 prices are rather deep into the millions.

Of course it'll be different for each ship.

The Walrus
Nov 18, 2013, 07:14 PM
Ship 10 master race w00t w00t \o/

Zorua
Nov 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
Inb4 another ship flame war

IndigoNovember
Nov 18, 2013, 08:43 PM
Just checked and on Ship 2, a Rappy Suit (the yellow one) starts at 829k with a bunch at 840k.

Also, the Recycle Shop seems to have gotten rid of the ability to trade in any Rappy Suit besides the original, is this confirmed or has SEGA just condensed them all under a "universal Rappy Suit selection" option?

The_Brimada
Nov 18, 2013, 09:08 PM
Just checked and on Ship 2, a Rappy Suit (the yellow one) starts at 829k with a bunch at 840k.

Also, the Recycle Shop seems to have gotten rid of the ability to trade in any Rappy Suit besides the original, is this confirmed or has SEGA just condensed them all under a "universal Rappy Suit selection" option?

I just did a white rappy suit yesterday.

strikerhunter
Nov 18, 2013, 09:12 PM

The category became from a whole bunch load of category into just 1 category for the rappy suits. So all the trade for "x" color rappy suit are now in 1 selection instead of like 6 or 7.

CanaanAzure
Nov 21, 2013, 02:05 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait wait wait
Are you telling me I could've spent A LOT less for my costume for the color I wanted?
I spent 2.6mil for white... But if you're telling me what I think...

I could've spent like 250k for the cheapest costume and 600k for a rappy costume so a total of like 850-900k?! Dx