PDA

View Full Version : Costumes

Gourd
Nov 17, 2013, 10:50 AM
I saw the fashion thread, but I didn't think it was the place to post an inquiry.

But simply put, I want costumes. ;w;

I see a ton of other users with spiffy duds that look better than the overdone eyesore crap that's stock in the game's costume store.

I imagine some were paid for, but...where? I checked the AC shop, beauty salon, and any other place, but there was nothing. Were there any events that gave out costumes as quest rewards?

I want to be monocle sporting, pinkie out, fancy too.

TenebriS
Nov 17, 2013, 10:57 AM
Most of the costumes are from AC scratch, they work like a kind of lottery where you can scratch one of 3 places and win either a costume, a ticket for accessory/body or grind success items.

A few of the clothes were given as rewards for visiting RL events of SEGA if I remember correctly but most of the outfits are from AC scratch. You can acquire those in the Player shops and you can find a full list of outfits on cirnopedia:
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/costumes_1.php#nav

The accessory you can find here:
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/tickets_1.php#nav

PSO2 allows you to copy paste so you can easily copy those and use with the player shop to find the items you want :)

Gourd
Nov 17, 2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks.

I didn't think they gave out costumes at scratch shops. I always got like 50% EXP/Rare Drops. I have like...6 of each. :c

How much do costumes go for? I only have 200,00 gold. My experience with MMO's leads me to believe I'm broke like an American college student.

TenebriS
Nov 17, 2013, 11:19 AM
The scratch is not in the AC shop but has like its own apge, but as said its pure luck lottery.

Outfits range from 180k to several millions, depends on gender and the outfit. Usually you get the outfits from the curent scratch the cheapest.

WildarmsRE5
Nov 17, 2013, 07:10 PM
If your character is female, you're screwed.

BIG OLAF
Nov 17, 2013, 07:12 PM
Not necessarily. Most outfits are only about 200-800k, depending on color. Black and white (and sometimes red, even) will go upwards of a few million, though. But not many.

WildarmsRE5
Nov 17, 2013, 07:15 PM
he has "200,00" Meseta he said, probably 20k lol.

madoka stuff seems cheap.

r00tabaga
Nov 17, 2013, 10:51 PM
n00b question, where can I change outfits? I went to My Room like in PSU but I didn't see anything.

strikerhunter
Nov 17, 2013, 10:53 PM
n00b question, where can I change outfits? I went to My Room like in PSU but I didn't see anything.

Anywhere, like literally anywhere.

Just press F6 then select your current outfit which should open up a menu for ones you want to wear instead.

Fleshies have 1 slot and casts have 3 slots.

r00tabaga
Nov 17, 2013, 10:59 PM
So how do I do that on the Vita? Is F6 my Quick Menu?

The Walrus
Nov 17, 2013, 11:03 PM
Assuming it's the same as PC you equip it in the same menu as your units

r00tabaga
Nov 17, 2013, 11:08 PM
tyvm-

Gourd
Nov 18, 2013, 11:57 PM
WELP, too lazy to figure out this player shop business. I thought it'd just list shops, but there's apparently some PSO phone book I need for it. lol
Oh well. Not important anyway.

Metis
Nov 19, 2013, 12:51 AM
WELP, too lazy to figure out this player shop business. I thought it'd just list shops, but there's apparently some PSO phone book I need for it. lol
Oh well. Not important anyway.

It's a PIN you have to set and then use every single time you want to use the player shop.

DeificEpyon
Nov 19, 2013, 05:37 AM
It's a PIN you have to set and then use every single time you want to use the player shop.

You don't have to put in your PIN every time you use the shop. You only need to type it in once whenever you log on or switch characters.