PDA

View Full Version : Moving "AC Value" between accounts?

Jim
Nov 19, 2013, 10:23 AM
I got a PM from a user who said he bought 5000 AC on the wrong PSO2 account, and wants it moved to his primary account. I suggested he try to submit a support ticket and get it moved, but I also wanted to offer a contingency plan in case the support ticket failed, or he was feeling impatient. Here's the idea I suggested:

[SPOILER-BOX]
In the event that you don't get your AC moved over, there's a way that you could salvage a good portion of it...

[Using your "wrong" account with the 5000 AC on it...]
1. Buy a "My Shop" 30-day pass for 700 AC
2. Spend the rest of your AC on AC scratches
3. Sell your scratch prizes in your shop and make a few million Meseta

[Using your "correct" account]
4. Add more AC to the correct account and purchase Premium for 1300 (OR if you don't want Premium, another 30-day shop pass for this account will do. But, seriously, you probably want Premium instead.)
5. Use your new privileges to list a lame item like a Monomate for X,XXX,XXX Meseta (X,XXX,XXX = however much you made in step 3. Make sure to pay attention to the price AFTER TAXES, which DO exist in this game.)

[Using the "wrong" account again...]
6. Buy that lame item for all of those millions of Meseta. All of that money is now on your "correct" account, and with minimal losses.

Does that make sense? If you're unclear on a step, feel free to ask questions.[/SPOILER-BOX]

I've been away from the game for so long though, there may be a better way. If you were stuck with 5000 AC on the wrong account, how would you move the value onto your primary account?

UnLucky
Nov 19, 2013, 06:45 PM
You could get premium on both and trade a bunch of stuff, though the only AC items you can actually trade come from the scratch.

Shinamori
Nov 19, 2013, 06:49 PM
But, you'd need two PCs for that, wouldn't you?

Shinamori
Nov 19, 2013, 10:06 PM
Sounds like something GameGuard wouldn't like.

strikerhunter
Nov 19, 2013, 10:25 PM
Although I've never personally tested it with this game, I think you can multi PSO2 with hidetoolz or VM software.

You're right. I have a feeling that Gameguard would interfere... but it's worth a shot. :P

No you can't. You can have only 1 PSO2 window active at a time because the other will force shutdown the other window. (I've tried this before)

As for AC for the user problem, I suggest contact SoJP about it to fix the issue. If they don't fix it, I go with what unlucky said.

Chik'Tikka
Nov 20, 2013, 03:49 AM
I've had two instances of PSO2 running once, but that was with full virtualization, main system running one, then VMware running XP with PSO2 installed there +^_^+
if your going to try and transfer items via AC scratch, I'd suggest just waiting awhile for a AC scratch that focuses heavily on Tickets over costumes, tickets tend to hold more value in the long run+^_^+

Coatl
Nov 20, 2013, 10:58 AM
I don't think your friend would really want scratch items though. Meseta is meseta, you can get that anywhere. But having premium and being able to trade in *10s for *10 tickets is pretty invaluable. ;s

Otherwise yeah, I suppose that's the only real way to transfer the profits.

Gama
Nov 20, 2013, 01:02 PM
use those boxes and dump stuff in their room.

Jim
Nov 20, 2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the input, everyone.

He actually mentioned he may just get Premium on both accounts and trade the items over. I'm sure he has a friend who can get onto his other account for him.

Still, one would think that just getting a shop pass on the "wrong" account, and premium on the "correct" account would be better than getting Premium on both. Otherwise, you're spending an extra 600 AC on the other premium features you're never going to use.

Or is there some other benefit to having Premium on both accounts that I'm missing?

use those boxes and dump stuff in their room.

If I understand you correctly, that would only work for furniture, wouldn't it? How would he get his tickets moved over?

strikerhunter
Nov 21, 2013, 12:04 AM
If I understand you correctly, that would only work for furniture, wouldn't it? How would he get his tickets moved over?

Gift boxes works on anything that you can trade/sell including 100k mesta.

Jim
Nov 21, 2013, 01:11 AM
Gift boxes works on anything that you can trade/sell including 100k mesta.

Oh, I had never even heard of a gift box! (Again, I've been away from PSO2 for months.) That sounds promising!

strikerhunter
Nov 21, 2013, 01:14 AM
Oh, I had never even heard of a gift box! (Again, I've been away from PSO2 for months.) That sounds promising!

(Literally taking what I said in a PM to someone bout the same exact topic)

You need to be a premium player first and the gift box is a room decoration: Christmas Gift, Valentines Gift, White Gift, A Little Something, Cardboard Box, Universal Delivery, Treasure Chest. Or use this in cirno to get JP names (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/room_13.php#nav)

Go to said friend's room, go to room terminal, place the box into room as if you where placing a decoration in your room but just their's (he/she has to have enough space for box to be placed) and then set it in said location. From there you'll be given an option to put something inside the box, it can be anything that can be traded or sold and 100k mesta (used to be no limit on money but Sega........)

Once set, have friend select the box and take the box into inventory which would destroy the box and give him/her the items inside.

(Seriously I have no idea how anyone missed out on how they worked or that they actually existed since last Christmas since XQs where implanted)