PDA

View Full Version : Offline PSU Videos!

Midori Oku
Nov 20, 2013, 02:45 AM
I'll be adding my offline PSU videos to this thread as I upload them. Feel free to post any of your videos as well.

Here's my newest offline AOTI video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72c4Rx3TNuY

JCGamer
Nov 20, 2013, 04:57 AM
I'll be adding my offline PSU videos to this thread as I upload them. Feel free to post any of your videos as well.

Here's my newest offline AOTI video!

^^ nice game play Midori Oku AND i also added a Liked on your youtube video :D
but here my modded FOnewearl :) that I put together by having sato and staff wep together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRpujgpGEn4

Tyreek
Nov 20, 2013, 08:31 AM
Hm, I could have sworn you had a thread for this already. Well anyway, here's a set I uploaded today. My log is nearly finished for the vanilla version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5LUGCvDaNw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19t4Y5vV-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv1X0IQcwMc

JCGamer
Nov 20, 2013, 08:41 AM
Hm, I could have sworn you had a thread for this already. Well anyway, here's a set I uploaded today. My log is nearly finished for the vanilla version.

Free Missions- Temple of Ice - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5LUGCvDaNw)

Free Missions- Woodland Flames - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19t4Y5vV-M)

Free Missions- Two-Headed Sentinel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv1X0IQcwMc):-) wow nice video u got there Tyreek

Midori Oku
Nov 20, 2013, 09:07 AM

I did but it seems to be gone, or I'm just stupid and could not find it. >.>

Edit: I found it. I'm dumb, although it seems to have been moved. Anyway, my bad. :P

Edit: #2: I'll ask a mod to combine the two threads later on.

JCGamer
Nov 20, 2013, 12:01 PM
I did but it seems to be gone, or I'm just stupid and could not find it. >.>

Edit: I found it. I'm dumb, although it seems to have been moved. Anyway, my bad. :P

Edit: #2: I'll ask a mod to combine the two threads later on.:-) I think we should have a Phantasy Star video Threads in general , I suggested this before. but they seem they don't care about my idea or they did not had the time look at it. We should keep a PSU/PSO/PSO2 Video Threads. Its will save us time and we can keep posting all phantasy star's video related in one hole Threads section.

just saying Midori Oku be nice to have one and will save us a lot trouble
here a post I made couple month ago about it
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214798

DeathDragon2332
Nov 21, 2013, 04:49 PM
Ah nice so your testing things out. I didn't think he would do that. You figure out a good way to balance ragrants yet? That looks like the LB damage I assume your Rod has the 9999TP?

Midori Oku
Nov 22, 2013, 12:09 AM
Ah nice so your testing things out. I didn't think he would do that. You figure out a good way to balance ragrants yet? That looks like the LB damage I assume your Rod has the 9999TP?

I'm actually helping out with the balance issues now, but yes, I'm testing stuff out too. I'm gong to try and balance all techs. Even the ones online were not balanced as much as they could have been. The rods have higher than normal TP, but not 9999. I think the Psycho in the 4100 TP range, and the Rutsu is in the 5200 TP range.

DeathDragon2332
Nov 22, 2013, 03:07 AM
I'm actually helping out with the balance issues now, but yes, I'm testing stuff out too. I'm gong to try and balance all techs. Even the ones online were not balanced as much as they could have been. The rods have higher than normal TP, but not 9999. I think the Psycho in the 4100 TP range, and the Rutsu is in the 5200 TP range.

Is that to make up for the lack of LBs? or is that just to mess around.

Midori Oku
Nov 22, 2013, 07:49 AM
Is that to make up for the lack of LBs? or is that just to mess around.

While I'm not exactly sure how limit breaks are going to turn out just yet, it is to somewhat compensate for them missing and the fact that weapons in the offline will not have the 20. As of right now we can get Diga/Foie to multiple enemies, but not multiple hitboxes on one target. They still may end up being weaker than their online counterparts (they are way stronger a the moment) if he does not adjust the enemy stat modifiers. As of right now enemies have pathetic HP in the offline, so I would like to make the number of hits to kill them as close to the online. Unfortunately this will make the damage numbers smaller.

Here's an example of how insanely overpowered techs are in the offline at the moment:

Online Diga = 310% PA modifier
Offfline Rafoie/Gidiga = 570% PA modifier

With them that strong and the enemies so weak you can't help but want to know what the fuck Sega was thinking.

Here's a list of things that we currently know how to change on techs:

1: Number off adjacent targets it can hit (Diga, Foie, Ra-techs, and GI-techs are on the list to be changed)
2: Range (not really sure if this also includes radius, I'll have to test it)
3: Status effects
4: Status effect levels
5: Hit effect (knockdown, flinch, launch, Blow away, etc.....)

DeathDragon2332
Nov 22, 2013, 10:16 AM
While I'm not exactly sure how limit breaks are going to turn out just yet, it is to somewhat compensate for them missing and the fact that weapons in the offline will not have the 20. As of right now we can get Diga/Foie to multiple enemies, but not multiple hitboxes on one target. They still may end up being weaker than their online counterparts (they are way stronger a the moment) if he does not adjust the enemy stat modifiers. As of right now enemies have pathetic HP in the offline, so I would like to make the number of hits to kill them as close to the online. Unfortunately this will make the damage numbers smaller.

Here's an example of how insanely overpowered techs are in the offline at the moment:

Online Diga = 310% PA modifier
Offfline Rafoie/Gidiga = 570% PA modifier

With them that strong and the enemies so weak you can't help but want to know what the fuck Sega was thinking.

Here's a list of things that we currently know how to change on techs:

1: Number off adjacent targets it can hit (Diga, Foie, Ra-techs, and GI-techs are on the list to be changed)
2: Range (not really sure if this also includes radius, I'll have to test it)
3: Status effects
4: Status effect levels
5: Hit effect (knockdown, flinch, launch, Blow away, etc.....)

Ah yeah I can see that ha ha. That's good though it seems roughly 80% of the techs are figured out already. I mean LBs could always be a post release type of deal, I know he wanted to have the first release out like 6-8 months ago. Ah well it looks like the knockdown we were hoping for is there so that's good. I can see a simple nerf and buff to online HP being the fix or buffing the shit out the of HP (I think he said he doesn't want to do that, even though it would be awesome with dovas having 100k HP).

Midori Oku
Nov 22, 2013, 11:04 AM
Ah yeah I can see that ha ha. That's good though it seems roughly 80% of the techs are figured out already. I mean LBs could always be a post release type of deal, I know he wanted to have the first release out like 6-8 months ago. Ah well it looks like the knockdown we were hoping for is there so that's good. I can see a simple nerf and buff to online HP being the fix or buffing the shit out the of HP (I think he said he doesn't want to do that, even though it would be awesome with dovas having 100k HP).

Here's a list of techs that won't be the equivalent to the their online counterpart for sure. These techs need serious adjustment regardless of if it's a buff or nerf.

-Diga
-Foie
-Barta
-Zonde
-Megid
-Rafoie
-Gidiga
-Radiga
-Dmbarta
-Dammegid
-Ramegid
-Regrant
-Megiverse

Although all techs will be changed those are just either insanely powerful, or absolutely pathetic, even compared to the online.

Midori Oku
Dec 1, 2013, 07:02 PM
Here's another offline PSU video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVDD5QvqW3w

Tyreek
Dec 1, 2013, 07:13 PM
So we finally see this mission played. About time it got incorporated.

On a different note. I cannot for the life of me, understand how Sega could add all these areas and weapons, yet not bother with adding enemies. I mean most notably, SEED Helga and Bil De Golus. They're pre PSP2 for crying out loud. And even then, its only those two bosses(plus Vivienne), that were new to PSU to begin with back then.

Tyreek
Dec 1, 2013, 07:22 PM
Its seems to be working nicely currently. If I may ask though, what sort of stuff is being worked on these missions, in terms of balancing?

Midori Oku
Dec 1, 2013, 07:34 PM
Its seems to be working nicely currently. If I may ask though, what sort of stuff is being worked on these missions, in terms of balancing?

Basically the normal stuff, enemy stats, enemy drops, box drops, etc. Some missions (mostly event missions) are currently missing bosses at the end.

Edit: There may be more he'll add to them. Who knows?

Tyreek
Dec 15, 2013, 05:49 PM
Ignoring all of this sad drama I see on this section lately, I thought I'd share my last of vanilla PSU's offline missions. Mission accomplished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AhO3zmR1f0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pROO2hyOPWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc6347kKUXM

Midori Oku
Jun 1, 2014, 12:17 PM
Here's a new one! I'll try and make some more later tonight!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmEYUSaP3hY

Midori Oku
Jun 11, 2014, 01:22 PM
So here's another offline video I recently made. It's a mission most should be familiar with!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdrfyqeA7g

Aquanos
Jun 12, 2014, 08:44 AM
So here's another offline video I recently made. It's a mission most should be familiar with!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdrfyqeA7g

I stopped watching at the last 2 carriguine due to being eager about replying for some reason...

Anyways, doesn't seem like diga has limit break yet, no? I Don't remember carriguine being that hard to kill for MF though...Also, your casting rate seemed abnormally fast with that wand. Are you wearing Har / Quick? Also has any new weapon/item content been added yet such as Shijin or Double Cannons? It's been a while since I've played considering how busy I've been with PSO.

edit

finished watching, you are wearing har / quick
I Still didn't think that'd actually matter since you're playing MF.

Midori Oku
Jun 13, 2014, 02:32 AM
I stopped watching at the last 2 carriguine due to being eager about replying for some reason...

Anyways, doesn't seem like diga has limit break yet, no? I Don't remember carriguine being that hard to kill for MF though...Also, your casting rate seemed abnormally fast with that wand. Are you wearing Har / Quick? Also has any new weapon/item content been added yet such as Shijin or Double Cannons? It's been a while since I've played considering how busy I've been with PSO.

edit

I actually play as Acromaster in my offline videos. It has slightly faster attack/casting speed than Masterforce, Fighmaster, and Gunmaster. That's probably the reason it was never actually added to either the JP or US/EU server. The Acromaster data and slot was always there, just never used. It would have been nice to see what it would have been able to do in the online.

But no, limit breaks do not work in the offline yet. I'm actually trying to work on some of the PAs. We are currently able to make techs hit multiple enemies (part of the limit break), but have yet to figure out how to make them hit multiple spots on a single enemy. None of the weapons, armors, units, clothes, hairstyles, or PAs outside of the base AOTI have been added to the offline for anyone outside of the team. We have the data for all the stuff that was on the JP server, so you can expect to see everything that 360 had before it closed.

Edit: If anyone has a request for a video of a mission please let me know. This includes event missions from Guardians Chronicle II and up on JP. Anything before that (Absolute Zero, Firebreak, Shred the Darkness) we do not have the data for unfortunately. Well, other than MAG. I'll see if I can make a video of it. It just depends on if the mission is able to be completed. Some of them either don't have bosses, or enemies don't spawn. It's still a work in progress. lol

DeathDragon2332
Jun 13, 2014, 08:30 PM

edit

Pretty much everything from JP will be in the offline patch. Limit Breaks not sure still, and no AP. I think they are going to go about it a different way.

Could you do a Protectors K? It's my favorite event mission. That sucks the older missions events aren't going to be there Firebreak to Ragol Memorial Festa, Shred of Darkness was good as well. Perhaps someone has the data still.

Midori Oku
Jul 16, 2014, 03:57 AM
My newest video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1hAAu9Hggg

Midori Oku
Aug 24, 2014, 07:30 PM
Here's another offline mod video. With an update to some changes! :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWAB23u0XhA

Tyreek
Aug 24, 2014, 07:41 PM
You think its possible that the team will give attack functionality back to Sa-techs? Also, no music? D:

Midori Oku
Aug 24, 2014, 08:53 PM
You think its possible that the team will give attack functionality back to Sa-techs? Also, no music? D:

I believe the function of the Sa-techs will be similar to PSP2i. It would be really hard to get them to work like they did on the JP server. But yeah, I meant to have the music on. I turned on the music before I finished changing the range on damgrants. However, I forgot to save afterward (you have to log out before changes will apply to the techs), so the music was not on. lol

ArcaneTechs
Aug 25, 2014, 08:30 PM
where can I go about playing this offline? I wouldn't mind playing through the JP content we never got even if some of the stuff is missing, PM if you need to, would like to give this a go