PDA

View Full Version : Who XBOX ONE

Ryno
Nov 21, 2013, 11:00 PM
WHO PRE ORDER, GOT IT EARLY? Or ALREADY GOT IT?

I want this , but bugs for the 1st batch. you never know.

CelestialBlade
Nov 21, 2013, 11:06 PM
I respect the hype and all that, but I will never understand why people buy technology of any sort at launch. Look at most product launches for smartphones and consoles and other such complicated devices and there's always those one or two semi-serious defects that are silently phased out in the manufacturing process. I mean, yeah, obviously someone's gotta buy this stuff, but I dunno, I'm paranoid about that sorta thing.

I don't plan on buying any next-gen console but I'm definitely keeping an eye on how both the Xbone and PS4 perform, because I'm very curious about how smooth the x86 transition goes. I'm really excited about what that could mean for PC ports.

yoshiblue
Nov 21, 2013, 11:18 PM
It won't fund itself! Also, need to know demand and all that business stuff.

Zorafim
Nov 21, 2013, 11:46 PM
I haven't found a single good reason to get a next gen console. I can't tell the difference in graphics between this gen and the last, and that's the main selling point right there. Looks like the WiiU will finally catch up graphically, and it may have some fun gimmicks with the new controller, so I'm sold there. But the only reason to buy a Nintendo console is Nintendo games, so I'm waiting for some of those.

Okay, so maybe I'm just buying a WiiU for the golden triforce pattern. Does that make me a bad person?