PDA

View Full Version : Battle of 11/12* Rods

shachao
Nov 22, 2013, 11:08 PM
For alll you people who can not do math.

http://youtu.be/qc-wp2UvthA

Zenobia
Nov 22, 2013, 11:11 PM

So who exactly were you arguing with about this?

Also you should say some not all people but you will see why in a few seconds.

Link1275
Nov 22, 2013, 11:21 PM

A.) That's only in sunny weather, you lose that and you'll be missing your damage very quickly.
B.) Psycho Wand is PWand, it gets points for not only being in the series since PS IV but also being really cool, rare, and increasing your DoT instead of Burst Damage(which is quite useful in a boss fight)
C.) That video doesn't even provide tech level so there could be a difference there.
D.) It's 600 damage. Are you seriously going to throw one of the rarest weapons ever in the bank over that?
E.) They end up being about the same either way so it doesn't really matter, each to their own.
F.) Why the heck am I even responding to you?

shachao
Nov 22, 2013, 11:22 PM
So who exactly were you arguing with about this?

Also you should say some not all people but you will see why in a few seconds.

No need to say any names. They should already know.

shachao
Nov 22, 2013, 11:26 PM
A.) That's only in sunny weather, you lose that and you'll be missing your damage very quickly.
B.) Psycho Wand is PWand, it gets points for not only being in the series since PS IV but also being really cool, rare, and increasing your DoT instead of Burst Damage(which is quite useful in a boss fight)
C.) That video doesn't even provide tech level so there could be a difference there.
D.) It's 600 damage. Are you seriously going to throw one of the rarest weapons ever in the bank over that?
E.) They end up being about the same either way so it doesn't really matter, each to their own.
F.) Why the heck am I even responding to you?

Some people hate .... Some people say that it the strongest rod, but its not. just showing the baka player who does not know. There no need to provide tech level . We both newman with lv 65 fo/br with lv 175 mag, and same Skill tree of fire. What are you talking about????? The only thing that not the same is the weapon and afiix...... jah bless

Sandmind
Nov 22, 2013, 11:31 PM

Not surprising. And I looked at Stark Katze's stat on cirnopedia, with potential lv3, and concidering the rule of thumb that 20 atk is 1% damage, then that rappy rod have the damage of Psycho wand without the PP management.

Link1275
Nov 22, 2013, 11:42 PM
Some people hate .... Some people say that it the strongest rod, but its not. just showing the baka player who does not know. There no need to provide tech level . We both newman with lv 65 fo/br with lv 175 mag, and same Skill tree of fire. What are you talking about????? The only thing that not the same is the weapon and afiix...... jah bless
So you mean to tell me that this test of yours was carried out with two weapons that were being boosted unequally. Not to mention one you could have something like level 1 foie while the other has max level foie.... My conclusion, your results are not to be trusted as the test was flawed.

shachao
Nov 22, 2013, 11:46 PM
So you mean to tell me that this test of yours was carried out with two weapons that were being boosted unequally. Not to mention one you could have something like level 1 foie while the other has max level foie.... My conclusion, your results are not to be trusted as the test was flawed.

It not hard to tell from level 16 foie and level 15 foie..... Also people with the 11 star rod can tell you them self. If you do not believe then thats ok brah. My max Damg foie level 16 with full buff are 9.6k. With the 11 star rod it over 10k(Not hitting weak area, and on snow gulfs). jah bless

Link1275
Nov 22, 2013, 11:51 PM
It not hard to tell from level 16 foie and level 15 foie..... Also people with the 11 star rod can tell you them self. If you do not believe then thats ok brah. My max Damg foie level 16 with full buff are 9.6k. With the 11 star rod it over 10k(Not hitting weak area, and on snow gulfs). jah bless
Ever hear of result exaggeration, the difference might not be much but it is there. And while 600 damage isn't enough to say that the 11* is that much better it's worth using(face it, sunny weather isn't an always situation), a discrepancy of 1-2% is enough to say your test is flawed and biased. Not to mention inaccurate. Go get a PWand and the 11* with the same affixes then get the same tech level, and then we can talk. The ONLY variable should be the weapons used. The grinds should even be the same. You want the least amount of difference possible. Which you did not get.

gigawuts
Nov 22, 2013, 11:53 PM
uhm, it matters for foie

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3% 82%AF%2F%E7%82%8E%E5%B1%9E%E6%80%A7

15->16 is exactly 20% more damage

if you're going to try to talk shit about people being unable to do math maybe go ahead and check your own numbers first

shachao
Nov 22, 2013, 11:56 PM
uhm, it matters for foie

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3% 82%AF%2F%E7%82%8E%E5%B1%9E%E6%80%A7

15->16 is exactly 20% more damage

if you're going to try to talk shit about people being unable to do math maybe go ahead and check your own numbers first

We both have foie lv 16. It not hard to tell from 15 under foie and 16 foie. So yeah..... Also ask other people with 11 rod... Like i said. Jah bless Sorry you dont have a good rod or Force to tell :(

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 12:01 AM
We both have foie lv 16. It not hard to tell from 15 under foie and 16 foie. So yeah..... Also ask other people with 11 rod... Like i said. Jah bless Sorry you dont have a good rod or Force to tell :(

I never thought people would try to get so smug about rolling dice, especially to people who aren't even saying anything either way about their argument.

That just goes to show that I am, in fact, fallible.

I really could not care less which is stronger. If you're going to go around being a wild, raging jackoff then by all means, make an ass of yourself with broken english and not actually knowing as much about the game as you think.

Link1275
Nov 23, 2013, 12:03 AM
20% is a significant amount. You also are not taking into consideration skill trees based on what you said in your video's description. If one person was completely specced for fire they could easily do more damage than someone who isn't specced for fire. Over all your test is about as useful as looking up at a clear sky and saying "I think it may rain next week".

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 12:04 AM
That escalated way to quickly than I Initially thought...this is why you must dig up as much info on your class for those who claim to main these and then do extensive testing thoroughly.

shachao
Nov 23, 2013, 12:13 AM
Well I am done here. If you don't believe then that ok. Like i said before..... The person with the best fire tree (the one I have now, and lyial), good units, spells over 16, and with the 11 or 12 star rod can tell. (with good affix) I was just making a point that the 11 star rod has more power. Nuff said from me. Not going to waste my time with this thread, and the people who does not understand.

Scale of Judgment
Nov 23, 2013, 01:05 AM
Um...you wasted time to make a thread about it...Apparently you were mad enough about something.
What people wouldn't understand is that you're blogging about people being mad when you made a thread about being mad...

Link1275
Nov 23, 2013, 01:11 AM
Actually, he posted it in another thread and a mod moved it to its very own thread. Hence why the title is legible much in stark contrast to his posts.

UnLucky
Nov 23, 2013, 01:45 AM
You the same Kemicho who removed me from their friend list?

Walkure
Nov 23, 2013, 01:58 AM
What's the exact argument in this thread? The arguments either way are almost nonsensical without context.

Psycho Wand outdamaging Ren Houo outright, even with potentials assumed? You have a difference of ~86 TATK vs. 12% damage mod. This should be obvious, and it's a useful comparison because boss arenas lack weather. If you can kill the boss in the time of PP Convert or a Proi'd PB, PP efficiency doesn't matter. If not, well, hey, the PP efficiency of Psycho Wand might be more relevant.

General performance in an MPA, AQ, or whatever? Kinda mixed, since weather is variable, and PP efficiency could matter, depending on subclass/MPA/etc.

If someone were to have the fortune to choose between a L3 Potential of both, I'd imagine the optimal solution would be to separate loadouts for general mob clearing, and loadouts meant for boss blasting with Namegid/Nafoie/etc spam with your PPs regenning. You might use the Psycho Wand for the former situation, and almost definitely the Ren Houo for the latter.

Zorafim
Nov 23, 2013, 02:00 AM
And I'm just sitting here with my +7 9*s.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 23, 2013, 02:04 AM
Id still use the pwand for the legacy it has and since when it comes to force pp>power USUALLY, especially when the damage difference isnt that much.

Kikikiki
Nov 23, 2013, 02:04 AM
who can not meth.

Sure is hipster.

the baka player

Sure is weeblord.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 23, 2013, 02:05 AM
Sure is hipster.

Sure is weeblord.

i seriously lol'd

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 02:07 AM
Kiki you baddie that's a low blow.

Zipzo
Nov 23, 2013, 02:20 AM
I'm not really interested in the conversation but holy hell is that "jah bless" thing you do tool-baggy.

keywen
Nov 23, 2013, 03:26 AM
I had to walk the first page and a half of this thread off...

Rien
Nov 23, 2013, 04:29 AM
pp consumption reduce > spam charged zan > flying boomerangs everywhere > kill all the things

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 04:37 AM
If people considering previous video as gimmick as their expression how can they handle math(Like one being hit and other zero hit where first still hold the timecup)? They will make any excuse as they can. :lol:

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 05:03 AM
If people considering previous video as gimmick as their expression how can they handle math(Like one being hit and other zero hit where first still hold the timecup)? They will make any excuse as they can. :lol:

But you're literally talking about ppl who have done the math on paper and or spread sheets with pretty down pat exp on the class they main. Maybe if Shachao fleshed out her previous post a bit did some mathematical evaluations on paper and put up her findings it would look better and do her good.

For now to most it just looks like a person who just went in did a little bit of testing and didn't even bother to go in depth about it not that I have a problem with it just saying how it looks from me and other point of views.

Alenoir
Nov 23, 2013, 05:08 AM
11* does more there because it's always sunny in the boss room.

Go to Trick or Treat 2 and tell me which of you do more damage.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 06:00 AM
But you're literally talking about ppl who have done the math on paper and or spread sheets with pretty down pat exp on the class they main. Maybe if Shachao fleshed out her previous post a bit did some mathematical evaluations on paper and put up her findings it would look better and do her good.

For now to most it just looks like a person who just went in did a little bit of testing and didn't even bother to go in depth about it not that I have a problem with it just saying how it looks from me and other point of views.

They done one time and leave after that. It is not legacy, just a random willing put their name being everything and leave that out and with the help with hackers ofcourse. Not to mention all guide is currently outdated and they are nothing special. I had the same loser on gamefaqs with Monster Hunter Portable who created outdated guide and he can't seek nothing during day 1 Monster Hunter Portable 2nd till even endgame finish unless someone hacking for them. But then all speedrun video are all ups. Not to mention he keeps lecturing the import day 1 users? And you seems going same direction.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 06:30 AM
They done one time and leave after that. It is not legacy, just a random willing put their name being everything and leave that out and with the help with hackers ofcourse. Not to mention all guide is currently outdated and they are nothing special. I had the same loser on gamefaqs with Monster Hunter Portable who created outdated guide and he can't seek nothing during day 1 Monster Hunter Portable 2nd till even endgame finish unless someone hacking for them. But then all speedrun video are all ups. Not to mention he keeps lecturing the import day 1 users? And you seems going same direction.

You mis understood completely the ppl who input the data are from every update sega does and or class update up to this point, do you even read the guides section at all? Till now idk where you go looking for you're data but some of the srs ppl here don't try to wait for things to get updated like you seem to be doing they take action and put fort the effort to find out the % and or multipliers for said class is on paper and if its worth the gains it produces towards the class for maximum output

Pleas do not associate me with some person I don't even know and why are you comparing Monster hunter and PSO2 damage formula from days pass instead of now idk.

Btw sense both of you in that vid decided to TRY to test w/e information it would be better if you 2 both got together and sorted your findings out and then come back with some informative results.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 06:41 AM
You mis understood completely the ppl who input the data are from every update sega does and or class update up to this point, do you even read the guides section at all? Till now idk where you go looking for you're data but some of the srs ppl here don't try to wait for things to get updated like you seem to be doing they take action and put fort the effort to find out the % and or multipliers for said class is on paper and if its worth the gains it produces towards the class for maximum output

Pleas do not associate me with some person I don't even know and why are you comparing Monster hunter and PSO2 damage formula from days pass instead of now idk.

Btw sense both of you in that vid decided to TRY to test w/e information it would be better if you 2 both got together and sorted your findings out and then come back with some informative results.

There ya go again. You ignore my subject and though me as other person wait a guide is a absolute mistaking and carving in you favor to think getting away.

Once more yours own bias opinion aren't worthy to make a argument.

3rd It seems conclusion you are unable to analyze and try to stay big mouth behind you theory lol guide. But then you will become soon big loser too. :lol:

4th You are just a newbie in gaming. I am pro. Maybe you need carve yourself thinking how to become profesional player instead of loser.

Mysterious-G
Nov 23, 2013, 06:43 AM
Didn't know PWand had a drama boost latent of that caliber.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 06:49 AM
Didn't know PWand had a drama boost latent of that caliber.

The hatred is already strong on b20. More soso with b20 haters and English hating other English player.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 07:02 AM
There ya go again. You ignore my subject and though me as other person wait a guide is a absolute mistaking and carving in you favor to think getting away.

Once more yours own bias opinion aren't worthy to make a argument.

3rd It seems conclusion you are unable to analyze and try to stay big mouth behind you theory lol guide. But then you will become soon big loser too. :lol:

4th You are just a newbie in gaming. I am pro. Maybe you need carve yourself thinking how to become profesional player instead of loser.

Yeah these are the things we say when we have nothing else good to provide once we know we are wrong and want to hold true to that stupidity.

Food for thought mate a vid is fine but when you don't give enough hard info to make your claim stand you make yourself look bad cause you haven't contributed enough info to make w/e you said valid, and I never said what you tried to produce was bad I said you could have done better in providing w/e info you could if you would have took your time sat on your ass by a table and did some pin on paper.

You sound like one those butt hurt script kiddies just lashing out at whom ever deems them wrong in w/e they say not trying to take in any kinds of constructive criticism and when you don't like that you throw out those kind of lame attempt beat down comments. Honesty you're beyond help and if this is how you take things and if that's the kind of attitude you have then by all means writhe in your ignorance.

And pro in game that doesn't even require that much effort of any kind that's meant for casual play? Sure would like to know what that is, I don't see you making a grand slam in the Time attack rankings or kill rankings so you're not pro but you do make a world class fool of yourself.

Xaelouse
Nov 23, 2013, 07:06 AM
Congrats on the psycho wand I guess

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 07:09 AM
Yeah these are the things we say when we have nothing else good to provide once we know we are wrong and want to hold true to that stupidity.

Food for thought mate a vid is fine but when you don't give enough hard info to make your claim stand you make yourself look bad cause you haven't contributed enough info to make /e you said valid, and I never said what you tried to produce was bad I said you could have done better in providing w/e info you could if you would have took your time sat on your ass by a table and did some pin on paper.

You sound like one those butt hurt script kiddies just lashing out at whom ever deems them wrong in w/e they say not trying to take in any kinds of constructive criticism and when you don't liek you throw out those kind of lame attempt beat down comments. Honesty you're beyond help and if this is how you take things and if that's the kind of attitude you have then by all means writhe in your ignorance.

And pro in game that doesn't even require that much effort of any kind that's mean for casual play? Sure would like to know what that is, I don't see you making a grand slam in the Time attack rankings or kill rankings so you're not pro but you do make a world class fool of yourself.

Let make it easier shall we. I am pro you not and it is wot to argument with the likes of you. Better yet you can never become pro. You though becoming a pro is easy. You are already writted yours face of you earth long time ago before stepping in.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 07:16 AM
Let make it easier shall we. I am pro you not and it is wot to argument with the likes of you. Better yet you can never become pro. You though becoming a pro is easy. You are already writted yours face of you earth long time ago before stepping in.

^Only thing you're making easy is showing me how much stupidity and how you can repeat something 3x's in the same sentence. Still trying to figure out what makes a person pro when you have nothing to show for it but okay.

So are you MLG yet?

jooozek
Nov 23, 2013, 07:18 AM
you know the thread is dead when someone claims they are pro

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 07:21 AM
^Only thing you're making easy is showing me how much stupidity and how you can repeat something 3x's in the same sentence. Still trying to figure out what makes a person pro when you have nothing to show for it but okay.

So are you MLG yet?

MLG is America League tournament. Not a road to become dream reality lol. I am sure you are being more stupid than you can execrate.

you know the thread is dead when someone claims they are pro

Someone claims I loled. I guess you failed become pro and to instantly aggrasive whatever method right?

jooozek
Nov 23, 2013, 07:27 AM
indeed

Mysterious-G
Nov 23, 2013, 07:28 AM
Dude, just give up, Chocobo. I mean, really. Is Shachao the one with the PWand, or are they? How'd they even know how to deal dmg properly? Seriously. I don't think there's any use talking to them about this.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 07:30 AM
MLG is America League tournament. Not a road to become dream reality lol. I am sure you are being more stupid than you can execrate.

I'll educate you at least once as you pretty much treat PSO2 in that case like you're some famous person that neither no one in the world knows.

Major League Gaming (MLG), founded in 2002 by Sundance DiGiovanni and Mike Sepso, is a North American professional Electronic sports organization, headquartered in New York City, New York. MLG has held official video game tournaments throughout the United States and Canada. Major League Gaming competitions have been broadcast on television, ESPN.com, and other broadband sites. The company has also been involved in television production, and game development. MLG's aim is to elevate computer and console game tournaments to viable competitive and spectator events. Major League Gaming acquired Agora Games on August 18, 2009.

So remind me again just what makes you pro? What have you done to be named pro?

Yeah MysteriousG I should stop mah bad though I do pity him for how much of a fool he is making himself out to be.

Scale of Judgment
Nov 23, 2013, 07:40 AM
huh, pro?
In a video game that supports cooperation and doesn't have any pvp options?
I guess you can be pro fighting the ai consisting of rappies...And be proud if it?
People need something tohave pride in I guess.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 07:44 AM
huh, pro?
I guess you can be pro fighting the ai consisting of rappies...And be proud if it?

Oh you~<3!

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 07:46 AM
I'll educate you at least once as you pretty much treat PSO2 in that case like you're some famous person that neither no one in the world knows.

Major League Gaming (MLG), founded in 2002 by Sundance DiGiovanni and Mike Sepso, is a North American professional Electronic sports organization, headquartered in New York City, New York. MLG has held official video game tournaments throughout the United States and Canada. Major League Gaming competitions have been broadcast on television, ESPN.com, and other broadband sites. The company has also been involved in television production, and game development. MLG's aim is to elevate computer and console game tournaments to viable competitive and spectator events. Major League Gaming acquired Agora Games on August 18, 2009.

So remind me again just what makes you pro? What have you done to be named pro?

Yeah MysteriousG I should stop mah bad though I do pity him for how much of a fool he is making himself out to be.

Yea that is why I telling it is American League. And me being pro? I already exceed of player capability and are only able to head-on striking against aimbot users instead using tricks against them(fps games). Many people already seeking advice of and willingly to sparing with me. Do you know who those people that I sparred wit them? It is bunch of player become famous in this 20th century incase you don't know.

After that I want some fun at lan. When playing online since there is barely people appearing one famous pro in Netherland can't trust my capability and heading there and challenge me for a money match. Nice match, actually laughable match since he scored 0 points. People who saw that was unbelieveable. Afterward there is some friendly Starcraft Broodwar match. Although I am total beginner but I adept very quickly and debut the multi-sniper strats and wins against korea pro. And you knows with pro hanging around and watching my fps skills. That famous Dutch has no way to lies about that money match.

huh, pro?

Yea Zeno think better than me several ways. And I am sure he willingly to debut all my text to nonsense again.

Dude, just give up, Chocobo. I mean, really. Is Shachao the one with the PWand, or are they? How'd they even know how to deal dmg properly? Seriously. I don't think there's any use talking to them about this.

Cause Shachao is already better player(before he obtain PWand) than those player I party with it and one of them is Zenobia. The different during AQ active time. Lol.

Kikikiki
Nov 23, 2013, 07:52 AM
Reading all this improper English really puts restraints on one's eyes.

Too much Internet for today.

People need something to have pride in I guess.

Oh the pride of the Internet.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 07:57 AM
Yea that is why I telling it is American League. And me being pro? I already exceed of player capability and are only able to head-on striking against aimbot users instead using tricks against them(fps games). Many people already seeking advice of and willingly to sparing with me. Do you know who those people that I sparred wit them? It is bunch of player become famous in this 20th century incase you don't know.

After that I want some fun at lan. When playing online since there is barely people appearing one famous pro in Netherland can't trust my capability and heading there and challenge me for a money match. Nice match, actually laughable match since he scored 0 points. People who saw that was unbelieveable. Afterward there is some friendly Starcraft Broodwar match. Although I am total beginner but I adept very quickly and debut the multi-sniper strats and wins against korea pro. And you knows with pro hanging around and watching my fps skills. That famous Dutch has no way to lies about that money match.

^Finally the very first non-hostle post from you aside from what I see in B-20 all the time that I see from you that makes me wanna slam my face into the keyboard when I go looking for TA parties lol.

That's good to know about your feats in those games, but when you blow it out of proportion like you just did for no reason at all honestly its hard to take you srsly. Like I know some famous pro players in a lot of those games you mentioned, but they know how to say GG and not be such a ass about it like you displayed in your previous posts.

What I mean is there is a right and wrong way to inform or explain to someone how good you're in a game without going completely haywire over it that's all.

Cause Shachao is already better player(before he obtain PWand) than those player I party with it and one of them is Zenobia. The different during AQ active time. Lol.

^You're actually wrong here she plays force I don't even play that class im strict melee so idk how that makes her better than me nor how you came to that conclusion.

If she plays Braver, Hunter and Fighter let me know and we never partied together and the reason for that is because of how you're displaying yourself now and you're not the type of person I wanna associate myself with.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 08:13 AM
^Finally the very first non-hostle post from you aside from what I see in B-20 all the time that I see from you that makes me wanna slam my face into the keyboard when I go looking for TA parties lol.

That's good to know about your feats in those games, but when you blow it out of proportion like you just did for no reason at all honestly its hard to take you srsly. Like I know some famous pro players in a lot of those games you mentioned, but they know how to say GG and not be such a ass about it like you displayed in your previous posts.

What I mean is there is a right and wrong way to inform or explain to someone how good you're in a game without going completely haywire over it that's all.

^You're actually wrong here she plays force I don't even play that class im strict melee so idk how that makes her better than me nor how you came to that conclusion.

If she plays Braver, Hunter and Fighter let me know and we never partied together and the reason for that is because of how you're displaying yourself now and you're not the type of person I wanna associate myself with.

Cause set spawnkills AI is harder than kill a player who decided getting money who appearing can spawn from 10 different location in very big maps. I already decided to hostile about who think set spawnkills AI is harder which you think you do. Not to mention you are starting already hostile in this topic on first post.

O really you think all famous pro player is all gg? Appearing you don't have enough knowledge. There is atleast 3 famous pro players who goes hostile cause there are general nuisance running in group. And what are you associate in? From this looks of this topic you are one of the general nuisance running in group. And this as pro is just having trying another game. random starting shole and refuse to sociallize and learn let along apologize.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 08:20 AM
Cause set spawnkills AI is harder than kill a player who decided getting money who appearing can spawn from 10 different location in very big maps. I already decided to hostile about who think set spawnkills AI is harder which you think you do. Not to mention you are starting already hostile in this topic on first post.

O really you think all famous pro player is all gg? Appearing you don't have enough knowledge.

How does me offering helpful advice saying "You should just put pin to paper and jot down percent gains about your test." Hostile?

Also I couldn't understand jack shit you said about AI and if you think they are harder to kill because they are far away then I'm just gonna lol at you right now assuming that's what you meant in that gibberish.

Oh and you haven't played in a real MLG match so you wouldn't understand nor have you seen them interviewed but okay.

jiasu73
Nov 23, 2013, 08:27 AM
Yo calm down Mr.pro!!!

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 08:28 AM
How does me offering helpful advice saying "You should just put pin to paper and jot down percent gains about your test." Hostile?

Also I couldn't understand jack shit you said about AI and if you think they are harder to kill because they are far away then I'm just gonna lol at you right now assuming that's what you meant in that gibberish.

Oh and you haven't played in a real MLG match so you wouldn't understand nor have you seen them interviewed but okay.

YEA MLG match is bigger deal lol. When MLG players can't even hit worldwide tournament first round. There is something very funny going on either they are exegrate overhyped, of the general America are just really nuisance. I am not sure which one.

And lol AI harder to kill then a player spawn.

Aine
Nov 23, 2013, 08:29 AM
why do we even need a video when we've got glorious spreadsheets (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiUuHhJCSmJrdDV5eHlDMURrdW82ZXZEWm5PZnlXd 2c&usp=sharing#gid=13)

Z-0
Nov 23, 2013, 08:30 AM
I didn't read half of this thread, what did I miss?

Esofor
Nov 23, 2013, 08:30 AM
yo calm down mr pro

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 08:34 AM
YEA MLG match is bigger deal lol. When MLG players can't even hit worldwide tournament first round. There is something funny.

^So how exactly did the worldwide tournament come into existence if not for the MLG who made it their and for those who came out on top and won?

I am loling right now at how you came up with that response I'll wait for you to make something else up type slowly now.

Also dyaum Z-0 and Esofor where the hell you negs been at you mofos?

That is one way to put a answer, unlike the shole starting wot conversation and deny of the video.

^You should read that again carefully.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 08:35 AM
why do we even need a video when we've got glorious spreadsheets (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiUuHhJCSmJrdDV5eHlDMURrdW82ZXZEWm5PZnlXd 2c&usp=sharing#gid=13)

That is one way to put a answer, unlike the shole starting wot conversation and deny of the video.

^So how exactly did the worldwide tournament come into existence if not for the MLG who made it their and for those who came out on top and won?

I am loling right now at how you came up with that response I'll wait for you to make something else up type slowly now.

Also dyaum Z-0 and Esofor where the hell you negs been at you mofos?

WCG 2001? It's before MLG so duke out plz. O did I mention those player far more stronger than current MLG ones even their age is supposed to be limit being 30+? Nope nope such a science stuff don't exist in my mind. But I am wondering about those player who haven't learn those stuff? Wonder if they get rapidly aged quickly if they are 30+ Lol.

Z-0
Nov 23, 2013, 08:36 AM
Nobody is denying the video, Mr. Pro. They are saying it's obvious and that Love Phoenix is not stronger all the time.

Okay, Mr. Pro?

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 08:46 AM
WCG 2001? It's before MLG so duke out plz. O did I mention those player far more stronger than current MLG ones even their age is supposed to be limit being 30+? Nope nope such a science stuff don't exist in my mind. But I am wondering about those player who haven't learn those stuff? Wonder if they get rapidly aged quickly if they are 30+ Lol.

You do know ppl were playing those games way before MLG was ever introduced right LOL? And what planet do you live on to come up with that accusation?

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 08:50 AM
You do know ppl were playing those games way before MLG was ever introduced right LOL? And what planet do you live on to come up with that accusation?

You know I also played long before MLG got introduced right? Cause other people who appearing also ace but not under that teaching rapidly getting owned at +30 no?

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 09:01 AM
You know I also played long before MLG got introduced right? Cause other people who appearing also ace but not under that teaching rapidly getting owned at +30 no?

So what you're saying is that as pro as you're way before MLG came out and until now...why haven't you entered it exactly o.o?

Kikikiki
Nov 23, 2013, 09:04 AM
The train of derailment is strong within this one.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 09:06 AM
So what you're saying is that as pro as you're way before MLG came out and until now...why haven't you entered it exactly o.o?

Cause I have priveledge works to do?

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 09:11 AM
I'll just sign on to see if I missed anything and-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KuuktJh6c8I/T7yUjp9e_aI/AAAAAAAABOY/sLHmTr9Mwdc/s1600/misfits.gif

shachao
Nov 23, 2013, 09:17 AM
The reason I made it because some people was crying saying Psycho Wand was to strong(as in power) and started hating on me. I am not going to say no name because it not my thing. If you want to know who then stalk all my post and youtube comments. I did not want a thread to be made. I just wanted to show those people who was crying about power different when it come to boss fights. I do not know whats going on, but talking MLG pro have nothing to do with this thread. Wonder if mod going to move it and make it a new thread....

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 09:19 AM
Cause I have priveledge works to do?

Yeah I bet everything you said until this point is just no.

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 09:20 AM
People hate on you because you never stop posting your pwand as though having it means anything besides you had a lucky dice roll.

It's obnoxious and annoying. I actually like the idea of you having a pwand thread, so I can just not open it.

Until then this is how most of us see you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTxUKRkOoHM

BIG OLAF
Nov 23, 2013, 09:21 AM
Arguments to see who is more MLG-pr0-1337-hardcoar are the best arguments.

Ordy
Nov 23, 2013, 09:26 AM
Someone just close this shit

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 09:27 AM
Arguments to see who is more MLG-pr0-1337-hardcoar are the best arguments.

Say the one who can't quad dash on keyboard and required hardcore skill? I don't find any skill to use. o_o

Kikikiki
Nov 23, 2013, 09:30 AM
PSO2 is a game where effort is not rewarded.

BIG OLAF
Nov 23, 2013, 09:35 AM
Say the one who can't quad dash on keyboard and required hardcore skill? I don't find any skill to use. o_o

WHAT.

shachao
Nov 23, 2013, 09:39 AM
Someone just close this shit

I think so too

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 09:42 AM
I'm pretty sure ChcoboRRR isn't a real person. Nobody acts like that. I think they're a chatbot.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 09:48 AM
WHAT.

I mean Zenobia not you. I can maybe understand Zenobia why MLG is considering his top, cause even higher level player is like Human to Aizen. Uncomplety to tell it is awesome or not. No offensive Zenobia you need to be considering top pro to found out how we are so strong. If you ever can reach that state of mind. xD

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 09:48 AM
The reason I made it because some people was crying saying Psycho Wand was to strong(as in power) and started hating on me. I am not going to say no name because it not my thing. If you want to know who then stalk all my post and youtube comments. I did not want a thread to be made. I just wanted to show those people who was crying about power different when it come to boss fights. I do not know whats going on, but talking MLG pro have nothing to do with this thread. Wonder if mod going to move it and make it a new thread....

Pretty much what Giga said most see you in that way but yeah its cool to test things and stuff, but all I wanted was for you to be good at what ya did so don't even worry about it. Chocobo on the other hand has this MLG PRO obsession and I guess he's pro at everything he does prob the best MLG Mating Stallion for all we know and he took constructive criticism to a whole new lvl. Thought the video was good it just would have been more fleshed out if something else was there to back it up thats all.

I can but can you answer this question?

Name somewhere in PSO2's game history or manual where it says me or anyone else here must quad dash every where including on keyboard to play this game hollah at meh when you do.

I'll be waiting awhile for an answer and I don't care for MLG but you sure as hell act like it.

Kikikiki
Nov 23, 2013, 09:52 AM
that state of mind. xD

The dude who made this bot must be having a serious case of gaymeweedlord420 obsession.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 09:55 AM
Pretty much what Giga said most see you in that way but yeah its cool to test things and stuff, but all I wanted was for you to be good at what ya did so don't even worry about it. Chocobo on the other hand has this MLG PRO obsession and I guess he's pro at everything he does prob the best MLG Mating Stallion for all we know and he took constructive criticism to a whole new lvl. Thought the video was good it just would have been more fleshed out if something else was there to back it up thats all.

I can but can you answer this question?

Name somewhere in PSO2's game history or manual where it says me or anyone else here must quad dash every including on keyboard to play this game hollah at meh when you do.

I'll be waiting awhile for an answer.

Quad dash is a optional feature, whether to use or not it is independable on users. I considering using it cause pso2 is hella not rewarding game. So even it kill 10.000 mobs. I may not find a good rare to trade off. Where other don't use it will reach it to 2000 mobs kills. That will be another story. Now considering playing this game like this for month. The conclusion doing 10k mobs is much more rewarding.

Friyn
Nov 23, 2013, 09:57 AM
Why is it that every single flame war I've come across with involves Zenobia?

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 10:01 AM
Quad dash is a optional feature, whether to use or not it is independable on users. I considering using it cause pso2 is hella not rewarding game. So even it kill 10.000 mobs. I may not find a good rare to trade off. Where other don't use it will reach it to 2000 mobs kills. That will be another story. Now considering playing this game like this for month. The conclusion doing 10k mobs is much more rewarding.

Name somewhere in PSO2's game history or manual where it says me or anyone else here must quad dash every where including on keyboard to play this game hollah at meh when you do.

^Answer this I didn't ask you for an explanation on something I already know and quad dashing has nothing to do with enemy kills you kill enemies regardless quad or not.

Cause I thrive in this and im hardly arguing but more qesitoning this person's contradictions.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 10:05 AM
^Answer this I didn't ask you for an explanation on something I already know and quad dashing has nothing to do with enemy kills you kill enemies regardless quad or not.

Cause I thrive in this and im hardly arguing but more qesitoning this person's contradictions.

O you want receive cold hard answer? There is bound who is elite and who is non-elite the latter being is a poor men like irl.

jooozek
Nov 23, 2013, 10:08 AM
haha oh wow

martinmeegan
Nov 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
If I could understand what the hell Chocobo actually meant in most of his/her (not really sure) posts this thread might be entertaining. As it is I'm just finding it very confusing. I'm gonna go and have a lie down with a cushion.

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 10:29 AM
O you want receive cold hard answer? There is bound who is elite and who is non-elite the latter being is a poor men like irl.

http://translationparty.com/#11138532

Receive O cold hard answers. Poor people are bound by the people of the non-elite elite irl.
Hah, translation party actually made it intelligible!

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 10:36 AM
http://translationparty.com/#11138532

Hah, translation party actually made it intelligible!

Sure especially last word making sense *sarcasm* NOT.

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 10:42 AM
Sure especially last word making sense *sarcasm* NOT.

http://translationparty.com/#11138582

Especially the last word? * Ironic * problem.
Wow, again with the "becoming more intelligible" thing. I missed having a reason to use this site.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 10:45 AM
http://translationparty.com/#11138582

Wow, again with the "becoming more intelligible" thing. I missed having a reason to use this site.

Yes, that translator is very usefull for 1st grade users who expecting getting F score when done with school. Many people found it hard time to decipher A grade sentence. Indeed.

Dnd
Nov 23, 2013, 10:47 AM
This entire thing is greatly amusing, and confusing

I mean, im pretty sure everyone who cared knew the p-wand was beaten in raw damage now-days (and not by a game-breaking amount, mind) but the PP reduction latent means it casts more techs before running out of PP so it has more sustained damage before using skills/pbs etc

ah well, back to lurking this thread and laughing

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 10:52 AM
Yes, that translator is very usefull for 1st grade users who expecting getting F score when done with school. Many people found it hard time to decipher A grade sentence. Indeed.

http://translationparty.com/#11138601

Party is busted
it is unlikely that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium
Impressive. Let's just keep pasting the last result in until we reach equilibrium...

All users expect actual student upgrade does not convert strong runner f.
You tell 'em what-for ChoboRRR. You tell 'em.

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 10:55 AM
This entire thing is greatly amusing, and confusing

I mean, im pretty sure everyone who cared knew the p-wand was beaten in raw damage now-days (and not by a game-breaking amount, mind) but the PP reduction latent means it casts more techs before running out of PP so it has more sustained damage before using skills/pbs etc

ah well, back to lurking this thread and laughing

^Pretty much this and enjoy the show~!

So not using quad dash makes me poor noted. I guess if I start quad dashing I'll be a rich bitch then.

Dnd
Nov 23, 2013, 11:10 AM
So not using quad dash makes me poor noted. I guess if I start quad dashing I'll be a rich bitch then.

God dammit, I knew I was going wrong somewhere, time to start practising quad dashing then :3

(and I will enjoy the show)

Kikikiki
Nov 23, 2013, 11:19 AM
If quad-dashing is 1337 then octo-dashing must be beyond godlike.

Step it up MLG.

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 11:20 AM
lol you scrubs are still using octo? hexadecadash get on my reber

Zenobia
Nov 23, 2013, 11:50 AM
Stop being richer than me Giga I'm to poor and to Beta to hexadecadash D:!

SakoHaruo
Nov 23, 2013, 11:56 AM
This thread is too cool for school o3o

landman
Nov 23, 2013, 01:43 PM
Psychowand is Psychowand, if I ever get one, I will be happy even if I'm not able to grind it to its maximum capacity. The same applies to Elysion lol

ChiffonFairchild
Nov 23, 2013, 01:58 PM
Can someone close this please? I don't think I need to explain why.

Omega-z
Nov 23, 2013, 02:00 PM
I'm not really interested in the conversation but holy hell is that "jah bless" thing you do tool-baggy.

Zipzo - "JAH Bless" is a Jamaican term used in the same way as other English people say "OH God". "JAH" is mostly used for Jehovah / Chirst or If there Rastafarian then it's for King Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia.

pkemr4
Nov 23, 2013, 02:32 PM
This thread. My Sides.

shachao
Nov 23, 2013, 02:55 PM
Zipzo - "JAH Bless" is a Jamaican term used in the same way as other English people say "OH God". "JAH" is mostly used for Jehovah / Chirst or If there Rastafarian then it's for King Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia.

You're wrong all the way brah. Jah bless not from Jamaica, and does not mean "oh god" Rastafarian is the one who use the word the most. Jah bless another way of saying "one love". Just because most rastafarian know being Jamaican does not make it a Jaican term. A lot of rastafarian are from Trini-dad, Guyana, and ect. Also what do you mean by English people?

Shinamori
Nov 23, 2013, 03:50 PM
The only the I'm interested is the power for the Nab rappy rod.

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 04:24 PM
You're wrong all the way brah. Jah bless not from Jamaica, and does not mean "oh god" Rastafarian is the one who use the word the most. Jah bless another way of saying "one love". Just because most rastafarian know being Jamaican does not make it a Jaican term. A lot of rastafarian are from Trini-dad, Guyana, and ect. Also what do you mean by English people?

Wrong my friend. Oh God bless Rastafarian Jah Jamaica are rare. Messenger says ' other offers and your loved ones how to bless. Most Rastafarian Jamaica does not create the Jaican vocabulary. Many Rastafarian father Trini, Guyanese, ect. British people mean?
British people are mean, indeed.

Dnd
Nov 23, 2013, 04:42 PM

I can confirm this, we are all very mean

Link1275
Nov 23, 2013, 04:44 PM
I'm wondering if we shouldn't just throw all trolls into Translation party. It might make them seem sensible enough to have a coherent conversation with. Probably not though. The point still stands. The OP's argument is flawed and inconclusive until they fix their variables.

Also, PWand knocks the socks off all other rods!

Takatsuki
Nov 23, 2013, 05:01 PM
1. This thread is stupid.

2. THIS THREAD IS STUPID.

3. Learn English.

4. Anyone who claims they're "pro" at PSO2 is a clown. The game is easy as hell.

5. Please be trolling.

6. There is no number six.

7. Watch this entire argument be for nothing when one of them realizes they had more/less T-ATK or some DEX on their units.

8. Did you even do Science projects in school? Your controls are no good. You fail Science forever.

Zipzo
Nov 23, 2013, 06:30 PM

*Groooooaaaan...

This used to be me... :(

Omega-z attempted to save your punk-ass and then to show your appreciation you went and just reaffirmed your tool-bagginess.

Can someone explain to me how this thread has managed to persevere for 11 pages? Unless this is now a party for laughing at the TC, in which case let's keep this party rollin'.

shachao
Nov 23, 2013, 06:39 PM
*Groooooaaaan...

This used to be me... :(

Omega-z attempted to save your punk-ass and then to show your appreciation you went and just reaffirmed your tool-bagginess.

Can someone explain to me how this thread has managed to persevere for 11 pages? Unless this is now a party for laughing at the TC, in which case let's keep this party rollin'.

Save who? What are you talking about? Are you okay?

Inazuma
Nov 23, 2013, 06:56 PM
Ignoring all of the bullshit drama...

Psycho Wand is a rod, so it sucks in almost every situation. But that doesn't mean there aren't situations where it's the best. Rockbear is one of those times. Yeah, the damage number of Psycho Wand won't be as high as some other rods, or most talises, but it's strength lies in the latent ability. In other words, Psycho Wand is the best weapon for Nafoie on fast moving bosses weak to fire. Other rods may be a bit stronger, but Psycho Wand wins overall because of the 30% PP cost reduction.

And... that's about it. It would probably be very good during the entirety of Tundra, but you would still want to use a talis when there are a lot of enemies. Basically, Psycho Wand is the ultimate Nafoie weapon against single targets.

Nafoie aside, it's not that amazing really. The Elysion wand is the current best casting weapon overall. Second place would go to the Heretic Saw talis.

That said, I would still love to find my own Psycho Wand, and if Sega gives rods a +600% damage boost in their next "balance" update, I will be very happy to have one. For now, I am trying very hard to find Elysion.

The Walrus
Nov 23, 2013, 07:15 PM
I'm just here to be cool and say I posted in this thread.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/aeaa5c44720c96c446dcefe6e6c0504a/tumblr_meugp2yDpj1qh2n67o1_400.gif

Also fucking lol this thread

jiasu73
Nov 23, 2013, 07:27 PM
Ignoring all of the bullshit drama...

Psycho Wand is a rod, so it sucks in almost every situation. But that doesn't mean there aren't situations where it's the best. Rockbear is one of those times. Yeah, the damage number of Psycho Wand won't be as high as some other rods, or most talises, but it's strength lies in the latent ability. In other words, Psycho Wand is the best weapon for Nafoie on fast moving bosses weak to fire. Other rods may be a bit stronger, but Psycho Wand wins overall because of the 30% PP cost reduction.

And... that's about it. It would probably be very good during the entirety of Tundra, but you would still want to use a talis when there are a lot of enemies. Basically, Psycho Wand is the ultimate Nafoie weapon against single targets.

Nafoie aside, it's not that amazing really. The Elysion wand is the current best casting weapon overall. Second place would go to the Heretic Saw talis.

That said, I would still love to find my own Psycho Wand, and if Sega gives rods a +600% damage boost in their next "balance" update, I will be very happy to have one. For now, I am trying very hard to find Elysion.

100% agree with this guy!!!!

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 07:51 PM
I'm wondering if we shouldn't just throw all trolls into Translation party. It might make them seem sensible enough to have a coherent conversation with. Probably not though. The point still stands. The OP's argument is flawed and inconclusive until they fix their variables.

Also, PWand knocks the socks off all other rods!

Oh a junior into pso2 and who can't even triple dash talking trash to senior like that on background? I don't think you got very bright job on future. Also Translation party got already busted using S grade sentence. Anyway like that matter anyway as I told they are design so F grade schooler can atleast understand up to A grade sentence.

BIG OLAF
Nov 23, 2013, 07:57 PM

I'm meaner.

Also how is this thread not FKL'd yet? God damn it.

The Walrus
Nov 23, 2013, 07:57 PM
lolpso2elitism

Link1275
Nov 23, 2013, 08:37 PM
Oh a junior into pso2 and who can't even triple dash talking trash to senior like that on background? I don't think you got very bright job on future. Also Translation party got already busted using S grade sentence. Anyway like that matter anyway as I told they are design so F grade schooler can atleast understand up to A grade sentence.

ChocoboRRR, has extremely bad grammar and he critiques me over false accusations. right.....:rolleyes: Also, your ability to dash has nothing to do with skill as you could easily learn to dash and never ever learn to kill rockbear even. Oh, and btw. I've been playing the game since ~1 week after release. Would have been playing release day/week of, but I was out of town and couldn't for a week. Oh, and you don't even know the meaning of the word professional as I highly doubt you get payed to play games. You might try to claim expert, but I think you would flunk out there as well.

Another thing, in academics there is no S grade. The highest letter grade is A and a first grader isn't going to need Translation Party unless they speak English as poorly as you do(and even then a first grader isn't going to be expected to have perfect grammar yet), and even then their teacher would know that they were cheating. Also, if you somehow have it in your head that you speak perfect English, I have over 16 years speaking English in a primarily English speaking nation and I can say that your English is as broken and childish as a pre-kindergarten child's English speaking capabilities.

Also if your remarks about me not having a bright future were aimed at my career prospects, I have to ask if you are insane. Nothing in PSO2 effects my career future, and you are most certainly not my senior by any amount. In fact I have to question your mental soundness and if I were able to speak to your psychologist I would recommend they treat your for extreme narcissistic personality disorder. If you were questioning my intelligence, my IQ is almost certainly higher than yours. And not only am I most likely smarter than you, I am much, much, much, much wiser than you. Do you really think you can come in to a forum and start talking the way you have been without repercussions? Assuming that mods don't ban you for trolling you, will be warned for your attitude at the very least.

Oh, and to make certain we're on the same page here, everything you have said is stupid and incorrect in at LEAST my eyes and most certainly other's eyes as well. So please, do yourself a favor and shut up.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 08:48 PM
ChocoboRRR, has extremely bad grammar and he critiques me over false accusations. right.....:rolleyes: Also, your ability to dash has nothing to do with skill as you could easily learn to dash and never ever learn to kill rockbear even. Oh, and btw. I've been playing the game since ~1 week after release. Would have been playing release day/week of, but I was out of town and couldn't for a week. Oh, and you don't even know the meaning of the word professional as I highly doubt you get payed to play games. You might try to claim expert, but I think you would flunk out there as well.

Another thing, in academics there is no S grade. The highest letter grade is A and a first grader isn't going to need Translation Party unless they speak English as poorly as you do(and even then a first grader isn't going to be expected to have perfect grammar yet), and even then their teacher would know that they were cheating. Also, if you somehow have it in your head that you speak perfect English, I have over 16 years speaking English in a primarily English speaking nation and I can say that your English is as broken and childish as a pre-kindergarten child's English speaking capabilities.

Also if your remarks about me not having a bright future were aimed at my career prospects, I have to ask if you are insane. Nothing in PSO2 effects my career future, and you are most certainly not my senior by any amount. In fact I have to question your mental soundness and if I were able to speak to your psychologist I would recommend they treat your for extreme narcissistic personality disorder. If you were questioning my intelligence, my IQ is almost certainly higher than yours. And not only am I most likely smarter than you, I am much, much, much, much wiser than you. Do you really think you can come in to a forum and start talking the way you have been without repercussions? Assuming that mods don't ban you for trolling you, will be warned for your attitude at the very least.

Oh, and to make certain we're on the same page here, everything you have said is stupid and incorrect in at LEAST my eyes and most certainly other's eyes as well. So please, do yourself a favor and shut up.

You not making sense if dashing required less toll than killing rockbear you seriously overhaul yours opinion again. Please come back after another 16 year. Ok? And I warn you before you know so main moderator banning for ya violence crime.

The Walrus
Nov 23, 2013, 08:53 PM
English. Learn it or shut up. Preferably the latter.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 08:58 PM
English. Learn it or shut up. Preferably the latter.

Shut up clinton you already being kicked off as president and I am not sure yours hats being trustable with the current situation going on. o_o

Walkure
Nov 23, 2013, 09:01 PM
Well, looking back at this thread, it appears the Psycho's not just in the Wand anymore.

Link1275
Nov 23, 2013, 09:04 PM
You not making sense if dashing required less toll than killing rockbear you seriously overhaul yours opinion again. Please come back after another 16 year. Ok? And I warn you before you know so main moderator banning for ya violence crime.
What violence? Good grief until you mentioned that I wasn't even considering hacking pso-world, getting your IP, tracking you down, and killing you. Though now that you mention it.... On a more serious note. Skill at dashing does not equal being good at the game, you could train up an absolute NEWB to triple dash BEFORE they fought rockbear. I never said that killing rockbear was harder than dashing, I said that dashing has no effect on your skill at playing the game, it just looks cool. Dashing in such a manner is completely unnecessary and WORTHLESS! And if you are toting that as your only skill then that makes you a worthless party member as I can solo a significant amount of the areas in the game. Can you? Can you even take 5 steps in the game without consulting a control layout/the manual? To be completely honest with you the more you smack your keyboard the more you sound like an empty head where everything just echoes around and never ceases to sink into anything.

So please, go by an English dictionary. And go take English classes at your local college or institute of choice. Just make certain that you get something more than a cereal box education concerning English.

Oh, and please just get some common sense while you're at it. You seem to be devoid of any common sense at all. Probably the result of a poor public education in who knows where.

Well, looking back at this thread, it appears the Psycho's not just in the Wand anymore.

Good one. He seems to be going psychotic at this point. I've never had the enjoyment of watching someone gradually lose their sanity before, this should be fun.

The Walrus
Nov 23, 2013, 09:15 PM
Shut up clinton you already being kicked off as president and I am not sure yours hats being trustable with the current situation going on. o_o

http://i.imgur.com/TDbJC.gif

Link1275
Nov 23, 2013, 09:20 PM
lol. That is perfect. Though, we shouldn't eliminate the option of them being insane.

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 09:23 PM
What violence? Good grief until you mentioned that I wasn't even considering hacking pso-world, getting your IP, tracking you down, and killing you. Though now that you mention it.... On a more serious note. Skill at dashing does not equal being good at the game, you could train up an absolute NEWB to triple dash BEFORE they fought rockbear. I never said that killing rockbear was harder than dashing, I said that dashing has no effect on your skill at playing the game, it just looks cool. Dashing in such a manner is completely unnecessary and WORTHLESS! And if you are toting that as your only skill then that makes you a worthless party member as I can solo a significant amount of the areas in the game. Can you? Can you even take 5 steps in the game without consulting a control layout/the manual? To be completely honest with you the more you smack your keyboard the more you sound like an empty head where everything just echoes around and never ceases to sink into anything.

So please, go by an English dictionary. And go take English classes at your local college or institute of choice. Just make certain that you get something more than a cereal box education concerning English.

Oh, and please just get some common sense while you're at it. You seem to be devoid of any common sense at all. Probably the result of a poor public education in who knows where.

Good one. He seems to be going psychotic at this point. I've never had the enjoyment of watching someone gradually lose their sanity before, this should be fun.

Quite funny from you first treaten people with so called police that they got guns now not so sure you got really good sense in ya nope at all. And I loled that triple dash skill learn wont able to take down a rockbear. And now are you just seriously think ya better player when you are well know casual against I who experted/practiced fps through hard training and now a random casual brand me as casual unlike pro gamers who brand me as pro? It is like listen to this very casual is very good idea! Lmao only stupid being will listen likes of yours for sure. And you sure most stupid I even seen do you know what it take to play Monster Hunter Portable 2nd 1st day. No shut up gajin.

lol. That is perfect. Though, we shouldn't eliminate the option of them being insane.

You are saying that you are conspiracy with Clinton doing wow. Gajins I expect nothing from gajins. It's like Sega says, don't bother with gajins they are Dumb unable realize existing that think nothing more other are just stupid and insane. Yes you can blame them the two top posters cause they are behind currently sham NSA actions.

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 09:38 PM
People called treaten police from all the guns was the first really good fun. Do not take Loled Triple Dash rockbear skill to learn. Practice and specialty brands, experted random brand casual casual, casual gamers and hard training and my fps is now seriously, I now just shopping more professional athletes know. It is to listen to this very very casual good idea! Lmao stupid is certainly likes you. Stupid Monster Hunter 2 in free knows in the play. Gajin does not shut down.

casual casual, casual

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 09:39 PM
casual casual, casual

So Gratz?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/special+Olympics.+special+Olympics+becalise+even+i f+oli+win+youre_9f14c4_3795571.jpg

Oh is that expected the limit of gajins. I think I overrated them a bit.

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 09:45 PM
"oh yeah well you're retarded" - the retard in last place

ChocoboRRR
Nov 23, 2013, 09:46 PM
"oh yeah well you're retarded" - the retard in last place

Read the sentence good again cause you are not only gajins. Don't mistake me for ya crappy English that we need to start ours own English language with videogames.

The Walrus
Nov 23, 2013, 09:47 PM
I'm not even going to try and make sense of what you say anymore.

So I'll leave you with this: http://i.imgur.com/YYqlNPM.gif

gigawuts
Nov 23, 2013, 09:48 PM
Read the sentence good again cause you are not only gajins. Don't mistake me for ya crappy English that we need to start ours own English language with videogames.

Again cause reads a good statement as gajins. So cheesy and ruin in English stores, start playing video games.

Start playing video games? Not a bad idea!