PDA

View Full Version : What to do when now?

firezero10
Nov 23, 2013, 01:46 AM
I am level 42 braver now and seems to have nothing to do now.

There is no koffies co to do and the other rewarding co is so hard for me now. I finished my normal tacos solo and can't find a single freaking party willing to take me in. Waiting for Halloween events now.

So, in the mean time, what can I do now in pso2? Have been spamming at lobby for tacos but got ignored by everybody. Spoke in team chat but everybody is so occupied with other things which i probably cant join. :-x:-x:-x

Lostbob117
Nov 23, 2013, 01:49 AM
Level up in MPAs. The game is rather boring though.

Scale of Judgment
Nov 23, 2013, 01:57 AM
There's matterboards, and time to learn those challenging co. Those bosses are not that hard once you get the gist of their attack pattern. At level 40+ you should have access to the kill 30-40 mobs in coasts/seabed/sanctum/quarry that give like 30k xp.
Story mode is also within the 40 level at the later stages
Weapon proficiency Co. Level up social links with partners. Mag feeding. Myshop...etc etc.

Chik'Tikka
Nov 23, 2013, 02:37 AM
Level up in MPAs. The game is rather boring though.

what MPAs? +^_^+ can't seem to find any at all this week for my below level 50 classes, leaving me to run around alone or wait for the absent falz +^_^+

Lostbob117
Nov 23, 2013, 03:26 AM
what MPAs? +^_^+ can't seem to find any at all this week for my below level 50 classes, leaving me to run around alone or wait for the absent falz +^_^+

Emergency Quest.

loool
Nov 23, 2013, 12:33 PM
There is your problem. You're in a lazy Team.

KazukiQZ
Nov 23, 2013, 12:49 PM
^Not lazy, but more of doing end-game (SH) stuff, if I read correctly from the OP.

landman
Nov 23, 2013, 01:28 PM
Kresida, Hans, Revelle, make them happy, they will have nice COs you can do daily that will give you enough reasons to enjoy Ruins, Sanctum, Coast, Quarry... after lvl 45 you need to do those CO if you don't want to be lvling only on Emergencies.

ChiffonFairchild
Nov 23, 2013, 02:10 PM
Find me IGN: Chiffon
I don't mind running with you if you don't have anyone to run with. Although I'm on a short respite because the grinding system is breaking my balls.

TaigaUC
Nov 23, 2013, 03:52 PM
Matterboards don't really progress our levels (or gear, in most cases).

I used to just level from 40+ using Arms with EXP tickets.
Probably less reliable now that most people have moved onto SH.

If you're sick of playing like I am and you have some spare cash, you can gain around 600k exp a week by turning in Franca's and Kreshida's stuff.

loool
Nov 23, 2013, 04:32 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i.snag.gy/HODVh.jpg[/spoiler-box]

This is how it is 24/7. Also, I've been leveling my Braver from 20 - 40, and now my Fighter from 20 - 40. The whole time I've been asking "Anyone up for H missions?", and I've been doing constant runs with teammates.

However, I haven't seen you say anything in the Team Chat lately. No "Anyone doing H?", no "Anyone up for H tacos", and no response from you when I ask if anyone is interested in doing H missions.

Most of those Teammate are in B20. Must be afker... taking up spot.

strikerhunter
Nov 23, 2013, 04:39 PM
I am level 42 braver now and seems to have nothing to do now.

There is no koffies co to do and the other rewarding co is so hard for me now. I finished my normal tacos solo and can't find a single freaking party willing to take me in. Waiting for Halloween events now.

So, in the mean time, what can I do now in pso2? Have been spamming at lobby for tacos but got ignored by everybody. Spoke in team chat but everybody is so occupied with other things which i probably cant join. :-x:-x:-x

Welcome to the hardest part of leveling, 42-50 is gonna be hell for ya.

-Find a good a team and make some good friends.
-Start doing TACOs.
-Start doing COs.
-Do EQs.
-Search for MPAs during rush hours.

firezero10
Nov 26, 2013, 06:00 AM
[spoiler-box]http://i.snag.gy/HODVh.jpg[/spoiler-box]

This is how it is 24/7. Also, I've been leveling my Braver from 20 - 40, and now my Fighter from 20 - 40. The whole time I've been asking "Anyone up for H missions?", and I've been doing constant runs with teammates.

However, I haven't seen you say anything in the Team Chat lately. No "Anyone doing H?", no "Anyone up for H tacos", and no response from you when I ask if anyone is interested in doing H missions.

I have not been seeing you online much.(maybe different timezone) Whenever I saw you online, you are either in your cliques or just afk. Today, you spoke to me in the team and you disappeared b4 I even told you what happened on that day.

Yes, I am kinda pissed that day. Got rejected by someone for tacos saying my lvls are too low, which is why I try not to join other quest, even more so for quest that I had no idea about. Right now, I only depend on Tacos and EQ for my meseta and levels.

A lot of people is like in their own conversation or finding parties for quest that I don't even know what it is and it is probably high levels. :-?

Sorry if I offended you in any ways but there are times where things really don't go right.

Sacrificial
Nov 26, 2013, 06:23 AM
Lv too low is such a lame reason. Ive played with ppl that were faster than capped pll. That is if you dont use 7-8* gear ofc. The 60 mob destroying co's from hans should help you a bit

KazukiQZ
Nov 26, 2013, 07:41 AM
My only condition for any TACO run at any difficulty is that the player can fight Fordoransa 1-on-1 in Sanctum TA and win (Because of the 4 button solo fight). IMO, this proves he/she is ready for the TA of that level.

Coatl
Nov 26, 2013, 10:41 AM
My only condition for any TACO run at any difficulty is that the player can fight Fordoransa 1-on-1 in Sanctum TA and win (Because of the 4 button solo fight). IMO, this proves he/she is ready for the TA of that level.

Yes. Seriously I will never know the feeling of dying to a fordoransa and having my team mates come back from their vol fight just to toss me a moon. And I'm glad I won't.

Celille
Nov 26, 2013, 04:53 PM
Yes. Seriously I will never know the feeling of dying to a fordoransa and having my team mates come back from their vol fight just to toss me a moon. And I'm glad I won't.

What's even worse is when the guy dies after everyone went to A2 so you have no chance of rezzing him and then you have to restart because you can't open the gates in the last area without him.

oratank
Nov 26, 2013, 06:50 PM
What's even worse is when the guy dies after everyone went to A2 so you have no chance of rezzing him and then you have to restart because you can't open the gates in the last area without him.
that's why people should help teamate out of the cage before moving in area2

KazukiQZ
Nov 26, 2013, 06:53 PM
^You can't help them except by supplying Moon/Star atomizer, which i regularly do

Zorafim
Nov 26, 2013, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the hardest part of leveling, 42-50 is gonna be hell for ya.

What, worse than 20-30 back on patch 1? They didn't learn their lesson?

Jaqlou Swig KING
Nov 26, 2013, 07:15 PM
Not worse than 20-30 from back then, but it is pretty grating getting to 50 from that last stretch at 45-50.

strikerhunter
Nov 26, 2013, 08:26 PM
What, worse than 20-30 back on patch 1? They didn't learn their lesson?

Well I wasn't around during that time (came after VH came out) but I heard it was a nightmare.

Sandmind
Nov 26, 2013, 10:10 PM
^You can't help them except by supplying Moon/Star atomizer, which i regularly do

Actually, you can help 3 box out of 4, since there is only 2 wall and not a full box. Which mean you can sit by a side without a wall and tps tech/range PA to help the slowpoke. Heck, my sibling told me that even Overend and some others sometime worked if the fordoransa is close enough to the open side.

As an extra, when I duo'ed with a lower lv alt of my sibling, in area 2 of TA lillipa, at the middle of the map when going for the floor switch, I could tps rafoie the other side's gilnas if I was standing on the side of the red barrier after I was done with my side before going for the button (opening map helped).

It's more helpfull when you're helping a friend than a random, since most would prefer the random to be able to stand on it's own.

KazukiQZ
Nov 26, 2013, 11:25 PM
^That's good news to hear. Will try it frequently, and thanks for sharing :D

Onvirtual
Nov 27, 2013, 12:45 AM
Fordoransa 1 on 1 fight is definitely the one that keeps people stranded most of the time during all my TA sessions. I would like to learn how to easily defeat them as HU with sword outside of just spamming OverEnd all over.

I usually do TA as GU and it's no issue to me when fighting those critters 1 on 1. But it will be quite interesting to play around as other class outside the one I'm most comfortable.

Tried one time as Braver (Katana and Bow alike) but it's still quite easy. Did try on RA but quite challenging since I'm not used to Homing Emission, but rather I kept using diffuse shell, so I say it's moderate.

I don't play FI, FO and TE tho so those are out of the question. Only HU is my main concern right now.

Sandmind
Nov 27, 2013, 02:34 AM
I never had trouble with those fordoransa, as FOTE, megid keep them stunlocked and kill fast enough. And since my sister who play HUFI get done at same time or a few second before me, I got no clue what she usually use. I think she did spam overend at time, other time bloody sarabande, etc.

^That's good news to hear. Will try it frequently, and thanks for sharing :D

Actually, after discussing FO ice tree spec + talis in a different thread, I got a mini urge to go and test if a FO can simply throw a talis to help the north-west box (gibarta might be easier, since it cast in the direction the FO is facing + stunlocking ... or simply megid).

NoiseHERO
Nov 27, 2013, 02:41 AM
Not worse than 20-30 from back then, but it is pretty grating getting to 50 from that last stretch at 45-50.

This

EXP curve doesn't hit real hard till 45-46 then it's all in the mils to get to 50.

But then you have AQ's, XQ's, Super hardmode, and most of the important shit on your skill tree out the way so you can boredom play casually up to level cap or focus on gear.

Just make that easy 45 (that's like a few falz hands sets with EXP tickets) and spam AQ's + wait for more FALZ.

landman
Nov 27, 2013, 03:15 AM
As far as I remember, approaching the teleport to the next area, the fordoransa fence opens... so you only have to go back if the player is dead.