PDA

View Full Version : mouse lag?

Kry
Nov 23, 2013, 03:38 PM
I am getting some sort of mouse lag (like you do in Skyrim, for all you Skyrim players) and I was wondering if there is some sort of way to fix it or make it less laggy?
thank you !

Kry

Sandmind
Nov 23, 2013, 03:47 PM
The only time I was having mouse lag, was back with my old graphic card not being able to handle pso2 at max setting. Lowering my graphic setting back then solved it, as well as the game running smoother.

Kry
Nov 23, 2013, 03:50 PM
I'll try that, plus I am planning on getting a more powerful video card soon, thanks !

Jim
Nov 23, 2013, 03:57 PM
I am getting some sort of mouse lag (like you do in Skyrim, for all you Skyrim players) and I was wondering if there is some sort of way to fix it or make it less laggy?
thank you !

Kry

The only time I was having mouse lag, was back with my old graphic card not being able to handle pso2 at max setting. Lowering my graphic setting back then solved it, as well as the game running smoother.

Mouse lag is very commonly caused by your computer not being able to handle the game. Turning down the graphics settings is definitely a good step to take. Turning off Vertical Sync can make a huge difference.