PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 How many TAs a day do you do?

Coatl
Nov 25, 2013, 12:50 AM
How many VH TAs you do a day? With the most recent addition of Super Hard, affixes and grinding being more costly than ever. Are people working harder for their meseta? Also do you guys think they'll add SH TACOs eventually? Or do you think they'll just leave VH sets to stabilize the economy? The only reason I ask is because *10s are sort of double the cost to grind now than they were initially. I'd imagine it could get pretty ugly when they start costing 10k per grind. ^^;

Thino
Nov 25, 2013, 12:56 AM
I try to do one VH a day, but often miss.

mainly because premium offers other lazier ways to get money.

Zenobia
Nov 25, 2013, 12:58 AM
2-3 VH sets a day on each of my chars depending on how fast they go and how fast I get a party I tend to do more.

MiraculousNova
Nov 25, 2013, 12:59 AM
1 full set of TACOs per day if possible.
I only have one character too, and I often do it with 2-3 other friends so it's easier.
If I'm going solo, I generally just clear Naberius 2 and Sanctum areas.

Coatl
Nov 25, 2013, 01:02 AM
If I'm going solo, I generally just clear Naberius 2 and Sanctum areas.

Why ever go solo. ;x

I'm sure there are plenty of people who want meseta just like you. If you were to go to b20 I'm sure you'd find a party. Or b30, the TA block.

Zorafim
Nov 25, 2013, 01:06 AM
It feels like I haven't done TAs in a month. Back when I was cramming them hard, I did one every other day, since that's the most I could do. I think if I was really worried about money, I'd only do one a day. Any more, and I get burnt out hard. Like I am now.

strikerhunter
Nov 25, 2013, 01:09 AM
I TA once-n-while now these days because not much money to spend on now since crappy drop rates is literally keeping me from spending my $$$$.

Actually now that i think of it, I'd only TA'd once since SH came out.

Coatl
Nov 25, 2013, 01:17 AM
I TA once-n-while now these days because not much money to spend on now since crappy drop rates is literally keeping me from spending my $$$$.

Actually now that i think of it, I'd only TA'd once since SH came out.

Yeah. One of my friends actually brung this to light for me. You can't really spend any of your meseta if you can't find anything to spend it on, lol.

Fleur
Nov 25, 2013, 01:18 AM
I've done about 10 TAs since Ep2 came out...so not many.

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 25, 2013, 01:27 AM
I don't do TAs, Chroto hands me the meseta

strikerhunter
Nov 25, 2013, 01:40 AM
Yeah. One of my friends actually brung this to light for me. You can't really spend an yof your meseta if you can't find anything to spend it on, lol.

By the time I'm interested into doing TAs again, I normally have another shop ticket ready with useless things ready to sell that I won't use.

.Jack
Nov 25, 2013, 01:55 AM
None at the moment. Did full sets maybe 3 times last year. I wouldn't know how to complete any of them other than nab2 right now, it's the only one I've done a few times for the needed bosses that are in there.

TaigaUC
Nov 25, 2013, 02:27 AM
I only TA solo or with a friend, because I don't want to drag down random others if I make a mistake, and to avoid getting frustrated by others.

When we first started, it took us around 15-27 minutes per run.
We originally did all of the 3 available TAs once per day, but that got tiresome very quickly.
Then we did 3-5 VH TAs every day, but now my friend is often busy and I'm really tired of doing the same thing over and over.

Now we just do 3-5 VH TAs maybe twice a week.
Our times are down to 5-10 minutes for every VH TA, so it's much faster... but it doesn't feel much faster while focusing on playing.

I would honestly prefer doing something else, but nothing else is reliable or worthwhile.
We used to have more options, until some dimbulb decided to make TA the only viable option.
It's like SEGA tries to limit one incentive per game mode, so that we waste more time by having to do them separately.

Also still not getting abducted much at all. Had 3 in a row once and nothing since.
The new Den TA also doesn't look as fun as being abducted.
Not that being abducted has any real purpose other than being fun and challenging.
The Darker Den probably has more atmospheric context than the rest of the game, too.

Kikikiki
Nov 25, 2013, 02:30 AM
For the last month I've been staring at the stacks of grinders and 15m+ meseta.

So I decided to log off and not do anything.

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 25, 2013, 02:42 AM
Ninety-eight percent of the time, I only run TA's when there's something that I urgently want, and I do it solo (less of hassle since you don't have to worry about anyone but yourself); other than that, I just spend the majority of my time hunting rares by MPA-ing so that I can either sell them on the market for Meseta, or use them as Ex-Cube fodders.

NoiseHERO
Nov 25, 2013, 02:47 AM
2 VH sets out a week when I'm not being lazy

Sacrificial
Nov 25, 2013, 03:02 AM
Atleast once a day, I still have 3 10* to grind and I still ow other ppl money because I lend meseta to often. After that I can slack again, male cast parts are cheap anyway.

DeificEpyon
Nov 25, 2013, 03:51 AM
I normally TA at least once a day, doing a single set of VH, usually solo. If my friends are on I'll do a second set on my other character, but most of the time I just end up soloing on both.

My reasons are pretty similar to TaigaUC's. I don't want to get frustrated by others, and I don't want people to get annoyed by my playstyle as well, so I just stick to soloing or playing with the few reliable friends I have.

Zorafim
Nov 25, 2013, 03:57 AM
Seems rather silly. At worst, adding a new person will make your run go exactly as long as not adding them, since they don't contribute. An exception in mines, where they may trap you in. Being bitched at by an idiot, or having to wait for a random to join, are valid concerns. But it's highly unlikely that anyone will actually slow you down once they're in.

plasism
Nov 25, 2013, 04:18 AM
I don't have any luck with shops, so I'm usually broke. As a vanity player I usually spend all my money on costumes and accessories. So I do 2 VH sets a day either with my Team or with randoms with both my characters.

Atmius
Nov 25, 2013, 04:31 AM
Once per day again now, because my second character is loaded with boosters for falz, and affixing costs are sending me broke extremely fast.

DeificEpyon
Nov 25, 2013, 05:38 AM
Seems rather silly. At worst, adding a new person will make your run go exactly as long as not adding them, since they don't contribute. An exception in mines, where they may trap you in. Being bitched at by an idiot, or having to wait for a random to join, are valid concerns. But it's highly unlikely that anyone will actually slow you down once they're in.

Well, as I said, it has to do more with frustration. I'm rather impatient during TA's since I just want to get them over with. And I haven't had the best experiences with people in TA, so I just gave up playing with new people.

And yes, almost every time I have had to wait for a person a friend invited, only for that person to decide not to join almost 20 minutes later. After awhile I realize how much I could have done by now if I had just gone ahead solo. Often times if I have a full party, one person will keep going AFK or disconnect consistently. So in the end, it's mostly just bad experiences.

I'm actually quite laid back with anything else in the game. When it comes to Time Attack oriented missions though, I tend to be more focused.

BIG OLAF
Nov 25, 2013, 06:50 AM
Whenever I feel like it, which isn't very often.

jooozek
Nov 25, 2013, 07:14 AM
zero/never

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 25, 2013, 07:52 AM
TAs really kill the random elements of this game. That's not why I came to play this game so I only do them when I want something from a player shop.

Nayla~
Nov 25, 2013, 08:30 AM
I hate TAs and pretty much never do them. If I do, it's almost always just Nab I.

Ce'Nedra
Nov 25, 2013, 08:33 AM
I only TA when there is a chance to get abducted and even then maybe once per 1-2 weeks >:

Reiketsu
Nov 25, 2013, 09:31 AM
I used to do all VH TAs on both my characters every day. Normally joined random Japanese parties to do so and took about an hour to complete all 10 TA runs.
I'd still do so if I just had the time, but I can't play much right now, if at all.

I still think TAs are the most fun thing to do, even after doing them so many times. I really wish they'd finally give us the second Lillipa TA and the first one for the beach planet, whatever it was called again.

MiraculousNova
Nov 25, 2013, 09:31 AM
Why ever go solo. ;x

I'm sure there are plenty of people who want meseta just like you. If you were to go to b20 I'm sure you'd find a party. Or b30, the TA block.

I'm on ship 1.
Me and my team tend to keep to ourselves too ><

Zenobia
Nov 25, 2013, 09:36 AM
Not that being abducted has any real purpose other than being fun and challenging.

Photon Sphere homie sell for 100k+ a pop~!

SakoHaruo
Nov 25, 2013, 10:27 AM
three times a day

2 set with English friends

1 set with JP party

most of the players on my friend list only sign in for TAs which is good because I don't have to look for parties to join.

Coatl
Nov 25, 2013, 10:28 AM
I hate TAs and pretty much never do them. If I do, it's almost always just Nab I.

It's funny you say that, really. TAs are actually one of the things I really like about PSO2. Besides TAs and XQs the rest of the things to do in PSO2 seem a bit aimless. But I have friends that TA with me and say they hate it so I understand.

Ezodagrom
Nov 25, 2013, 11:09 AM
Two sets per day, maybe a 3rd if I get a chance to.
There's alot of costly things I want to get (keeping my LA collection complete, OST music discs, and maybe equipment upgrades), so I have to do them alot...

The main reason for me to do them alot now is the OST music discs though, once I get those I'll probably go back to doing 1 set every 1 or 2 days or so.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Nov 25, 2013, 11:34 AM
I'll generally solo my H and VH's sans Amd 1 on one of my characters everyday, or every other day. If I have a goal in mind I'll solo them with 3 or 4 of my characters depending on how desperate I am. I kind of hate partying for them, sometimes makes the whole process take longer since I go straight from one to the next with zero breaks or patience for breaks. >_>

RadiantLegend
Nov 25, 2013, 12:19 PM
One VH set a day at best.

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 25, 2013, 12:26 PM
I usually get two sets of VH done when my usual TA friends are on. If they aren't online I usually rely on team members instead, and in the event that nobody is available I'll solo Nab I, Nab II and Sanctum.

Dnd
Nov 25, 2013, 12:39 PM
Used to be two sets a day, now I cant bring myself to be able to do one single TA :|

IndigoNovember
Nov 25, 2013, 01:40 PM
2-3 sets a day. Still need to buy, grind, and affix all my new SH weapons and units.

Remz69
Nov 25, 2013, 05:00 PM
2 sets a day
new gears and 4 affixing are quite expensive atm

Zyrusticae
Nov 25, 2013, 05:21 PM
I used to do quite a few every few days, but I've almost completely stopped since I sold that launcher for 30m. I just don't have the motivation to go grind for cash when I don't even have much to buy with that money in the first place.

ChiffonFairchild
Nov 26, 2013, 11:52 PM
Prior to stranding some characters I did 4 VH, 6 H, and could do 7 N if I wished too.

UnLucky
Nov 27, 2013, 01:22 AM
I honestly don't even remember the last time I ran a TA

Meseta can't buy you happiness

I've got 100m in my pockets, but it's looove that I want~

ChiffonFairchild
Nov 27, 2013, 01:26 AM
I honestly don't even remember the last time I ran a TA

Meseta can't buy you happiness

I've got 100m in my pockets, but it's looove that I want~

Well for sorry saps like me TAs are the easiest way to get meseta (whcih I blow grinding and affixing into depression), of course unless you're willing to share by which I would happily IOY.

UnLucky
Nov 27, 2013, 01:32 AM
It's mostly because I hardly buy anything. Haven't liked any of the costumes the past several months, and I've been holding onto my AQ 10*s and boss unit sets for what feels like a year now.

ChiffonFairchild
Nov 27, 2013, 01:34 AM
It's mostly because I hardly buy anything. Haven't liked any of the costumes the past several months, and I've been holding onto my AQ 10*s and boss unit sets for what feels like a year now.

What would most likely get you to actually make significant purchases?

UnLucky
Nov 27, 2013, 01:37 AM
Premium :L

wtbac

Chik'Tikka
Nov 27, 2013, 02:01 AM
i voted once in awhile, more to the fact it's so hard to get a group together and i won't solo +^_^+

Jungo Torii
Nov 27, 2013, 03:02 AM
Used to do one VH set a day.

Haven't been able to do any for the past few months. I either found more interesting things to do or was busy with school.

MetalDude
Nov 27, 2013, 03:37 AM
Haven't done them in forever. Was out of commission, but even since I've been back there's been next to nothing I've wanted and I'm sitting on 10 mil. The game is boring as fuck right now.

Purrl
Nov 27, 2013, 05:47 AM
I TA at least once everyday on VH. ^_^

Before I made any friends I just soloed the normal ones and a few on hard (I'm too shy to join random people). I always skipped Lillipa though because I found it confusing and always got lost. I think I've been playing PSO2 for a little over a month now and I still don't understand it. </3

I really enjoy doing TA's with friends. I love having money for adorable clothes and accessories, and I really like the people I get to do them with~ They are very good players so I get to look forward to learning from them everyday.

Yamatsu
Nov 27, 2013, 01:24 PM
Try to get a set done whenever I log on, so not every day. I need the money for the endless grinding vortex ;-;

Lumpen Thingy
Nov 28, 2013, 12:39 AM
I try to do them 3 times a day with the asshole here that started the thread x)

Chik'Tikka
Nov 28, 2013, 01:54 AM
I try to do them 3 times a day with the asshole here that started the thread x)

LOL, i used to invite coatl to TAs when i needed people, but it's always *crickets* or "i'm busy" so i just quit+^_^+

Lumpen Thingy
Nov 28, 2013, 01:56 AM
LOL, i used to invite coatl to TAs when i needed people, but it's always *crickets* or "i'm busy" so i just quit+^_^+

I talk to the d bag on skype every day :D

Zenobia
Nov 28, 2013, 02:33 AM
Y'all nikkahs cray 8D!

Inazuma
Nov 28, 2013, 09:18 PM
I never do TACOs. I've never been cloned.

I figured out a way to make more meseta in less time, and I do that instead. I spend 45 minutes on it everyday; basically my version of TACOs.

It involves daily logins and selling items from FUN scratch, for those who are wondering.

gigawuts
Nov 28, 2013, 10:02 PM
I never do TACOs. I've never been cloned.

I figured out a way to make more meseta in less time, and I do that instead. I spend 45 minutes on it everyday; basically my version of TACOs.

It involves daily logins and selling items from FUN scratch, for those who are wondering.

And 200 accounts.

The Walrus
Nov 28, 2013, 10:04 PM
Say what...

NoiseHERO
Nov 28, 2013, 10:06 PM
That's a lot of premium days.

Metis
Nov 29, 2013, 12:51 AM
I do a set of Nab, Nab II and Amduscia VH whenever my friend agrees to do it, since we both suck at it and don't want to hold other people down.

I wouldn't mind doing TACOs with others, but I feel weak and nooby whenever I play with some random, so I fear that I'll just be paperweight.

Stickboy
Nov 30, 2013, 12:15 AM
having 2 character in the same ship now, i did neb 1, 2 and sanctum all difficulty on both character