PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest way to get another character slot?

ACDC
Nov 25, 2013, 05:02 PM
I accidentally wasted my free character slot (I had 2 before they added an additional one and deleted the 3rd character i created because of a mistake)

I still want the 3rd character, so I was going to pay 500AC for a slot, but I noticed that ship transfer only costs 350AC now. Would it be possible to create the character on another ship and transfer it to the ship I want, or will the game not let me do that?

ShinKai
Nov 25, 2013, 05:12 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your two free character slots count for your account, and not the ships. So if you make a new character on another ship at this point and transfer it to your current ship, you'll have to pay for a new character and the transfer fee making it a total of 850 AC.

ACDC
Nov 25, 2013, 05:26 PM
I SEE.

Thanks for the info.

Shinamori
Nov 25, 2013, 05:30 PM
I wish there was a way to just buy 500 AC. =/

strikerhunter
Nov 25, 2013, 06:24 PM
Just for a note, all character slots are for account wise and not ship/server-wise. Number of character slots available are tied to the account but it's the characters that are tied to the ships after creation.

So if you buy a 3rd slot, that 3rd slot is not tied to any ship until it is created on said ship. So you can have 1 character on one ship and the other 2 on another or all 3 characters on different ships.

To the OP: With what you said, it's just a waste of 350 AC as you can just create the 3rd character on the targeted ship you wanted to be on after buying the character slot. Create the 3rd character on another ship, not your current ship if want to avoid paying for the ship transfer.

TaigaUC
Nov 25, 2013, 07:11 PM
I wish there was a way to pay for exactly what we want, instead of ending up with leftover AC that we have one year to spend on crap we don't want.

Sick of pricing intentionally designed to make people pay for more than they need.

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 25, 2013, 07:12 PM
Strip tease for SEGA

The Walrus
Nov 25, 2013, 07:14 PM
I wish there was a way to pay for exactly what we want, instead of ending up with leftover AC that we have one year to spend on crap we don't want.

Sick of pricing intentionally designed to make people pay for more than they need.

Companies will stop doing it when it stops getting them money. So...never ;_;

UnLucky
Nov 25, 2013, 07:30 PM
You can make a new account with two free character slots on it.

Other than that, you can buy a new character on your existing account.

You cannot buy character slots.

Noc Codez
Nov 25, 2013, 07:34 PM
Cheapest way to get another character slot?

buying one ?