PDA

View Full Version : Quartz Souls

Edson Drake
Nov 26, 2013, 10:59 AM
Is there something special about these units that make them so special and expensive?

I can farm them easily with my Dark-focused Force and was wondering if there's some profit in doing this because of the high price they're going for, or if I should focus on something else.

gigawuts
Nov 26, 2013, 11:04 AM
They're the 3 PP striking soul.

That's it, really.

They also boost technic and panic affix rates, but those won't matter as much as the PP.

And they don't really go for all that much, not on ship 2 anyway. All that susanoguren farming and all.

Edson Drake
Nov 26, 2013, 01:17 PM
Ah I see. I hear about Quartz Soul hunting all the time due to the "OMG expensive soul" I hear around. Will keep some good ones just in case though, thanks for the info.

Coatl
Nov 26, 2013, 01:19 PM
Well really quartz souls are almost worthless compared to other souls. I mean 3s quartz soul on a weapon is the same price as 1s and 2s: 1k. I'd think it's due to everyone farming susano off of him.

Daiyousei
Nov 26, 2013, 03:09 PM
Not to mention there's always a Quartz at the end of TA

Alenoir
Nov 26, 2013, 03:18 PM
It's all about units. The only expensive souls for weapon you will ever run into are Miser and Gwana.

Units? 4s Quartz is 300k each earlier today. This is assuming you don't need to use it yourself.

Shinamori
Nov 26, 2013, 07:40 PM
4s Vol soul weapon is like 80k+ plus. A 4s Vol/Power3/BurnIII/x is like 3mil. 4s Vol/BurnIII/x/x is liek 1.5mil mil with a 4s Vol/Power3/x/x being just about the same price.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 26, 2013, 08:05 PM
Farming Vol dragon is a better fodder pinata since they're not a dime a dozen, and they seem to be a more popular soul affix for most melee players on ship 2.

Mizer and gwana are even more expensive, but being subbosses, their number of drops are pretty pathetic for soul farming.

Edson Drake
Nov 26, 2013, 09:02 PM
Units? 4s Quartz is 300k each earlier today. This is assuming you don't need to use it yourself.

^This was the reason I made the thread. I'm saving some of those, when I get premium, I guess I'll have some profit later.

And yeah Quartz drops suck...