PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 AQ (Advanced Quest) Does Not Cost Anything Anymore?

Brelovix
Nov 27, 2013, 01:16 PM
I have no clue if this is a glitch of some sort or just SEGA's unrevealed shenanigans that has happened various times in the past. But AQ is not costing me any caps yet still insists with making me 'pay' for them at the gate. I have double-checked Bumped to see if it was a new thing, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
If this is a glitch...then SEGA needs to get on their feet because there has been various glitches going on lately from what I'm seeing.

Has anyone else been noticing this?

Emp
Nov 27, 2013, 01:22 PM
I have no clue if this is a glitch of some sort or just SEGA's unrevealed shenanigans that has happened various times in the past. But AQ is not costing me any caps yet still insists with making me 'pay' for them at the gate. I have double-checked Bumped to see if it was a new thing, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
If this is a glitch...then SEGA needs to get on their feet because there has been various glitches going on lately from what I'm seeing.

Has anyone else been noticing this?

Screenshot plz.

Brelovix
Nov 27, 2013, 01:24 PM
Screenshot plz.

Give me a minute, I had just logged off of PSO2 and everything.

I guess I can record a video instead for a more accurate view of what I am talking about.

Brelovix
Nov 27, 2013, 01:29 PM
Whoa, I guess it was a glitch. I just tried it and it did not work, gave me the pay error this time.

Oh well, I swear though, that did happen :c

TaigaUC
Nov 27, 2013, 02:40 PM
Not like anyone really does AQ anymore anyway.

Remz69
Nov 27, 2013, 02:44 PM
Not like anyone really does AQ anymore anyway.

if you could do them for free a lot o f people would run them

UnLucky
Nov 27, 2013, 04:38 PM
Only for the stones, though, since higher level mobs are in MPAs