PDA

View Full Version : Hunters weapons

SakuraJL
Nov 27, 2013, 03:32 PM
Hunter is a great class but I like the sword from the new class braver..

anyways or skill to enable the hunter to use that sword ??

Sandmind
Nov 27, 2013, 03:42 PM
Sub or main braver, that's all you can do really.

Vintasticvin
Nov 27, 2013, 03:44 PM
Multi class weapons from the player market. Might be a bit pricy problem is you wont be ablw to use its PAs since you'd either need main or subs class as braver

SakuraJL
Nov 27, 2013, 03:53 PM
I can do sub as braver as braver class is lvl 27 ..

Anyways player market?? whats the weapon name?? and by player market u mean ??

holmwood
Nov 27, 2013, 03:54 PM
I can do sub as braver as braver class is lvl 27 ..

Anyways player market?? whats the weapon name?? and by player market u mean ??

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-opening-up-player-shops-and-arks-card/#shop

Sandmind
Nov 27, 2013, 04:07 PM
Katana list (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_14.php#nav)
Only 1 8* all class katana, 1 10* all class and 1 other 10* multi-class (HU + FO) exist right now that can be brought. I don't count the 11* all class that drop from oceanid/ruin extreme quest boss honestly...

Emp
Nov 27, 2013, 04:12 PM
Its not a sword. Its called a katana. Katanas are BRAVER ONLY weapons, but u can equip multi class katanas as HU with needing a skill. As already said, multi class may cost alot.

If your high leveled, u can equip Susanoguren, a multiclass 10* katana.

Zenobia
Nov 27, 2013, 04:20 PM
Its not a sword. Its called a katana. Katanas are BRAVER ONLY weapons, but u can equip multi class katanas as HU with needing a skill. As already said, multi class may cost alot.

If your high leveled, u can equip Susanoguren, a multiclass 10* katana.

Oh you beat me to it though I did chuckle a bit hearing her call it a sword :3~.

Sub or main braver, that's all you can do really.

She can sub all she want but she still can't use Katana unless she has an all class one, but she can main it.

Kondibon
Nov 27, 2013, 07:13 PM
Maining braver and subbing hunter is probably more viable until you get your hands on one of those 10* all class katanas because there's a whole set of decent allclass hunter weapons that are only 8 star, and thus can be bought without premium. They're also a lot cheaper.

KazukiQZ
Nov 27, 2013, 08:45 PM
Braver as main class while putting Hunter as subclass is a more viable choice for you if you like Katana more than any other Hunter weapons. So, go for Br/Hu :)

Also, Br/Hu have Bullet Bow as ranged weapon alternative, while other all-class Hunter weapons are easily obtainable and can be used by Braver main class.

We got Fortuna (Sword) from MB14, Neiclaw (W. Lance) from Dark Falz Arms, and Lambda Patty Lumeria (Partizan) from DF Arms too. The latter two can be bought off the player shop easily.

SakuraJL
Nov 28, 2013, 07:50 AM
What about dual Katana's ?

Sp-24
Nov 28, 2013, 08:12 AM
What about them? They don't exactly exist (yet - I bet the second member of the Braver branch of classes will have the ever original dual katanas and dual bows as the class weapons). However, one of the weapons that Fighter uses is Twin Daggers, and many of them look like katanas. Which is very appropriate, as this fills the void created by the katana weapon category, which look like sabers, broadswords, rapiers, umbrellas, sausages, and just about everything else except katanas.

Limbo_lag
Nov 28, 2013, 10:01 AM
What about dual Katana's ?

I think you might be referring to the XQ DS, which look like two katanas when folded up. Or alternatively could be confused with TDs, specifically Twin Kamui.