PDA

View Full Version : DC PSO ver 2 Dreamcast - how to play online??

scotty431
Nov 28, 2013, 02:48 PM
Hi Guys. I hope someone can help me! And i hope people still play PSO via DC.

I used to play years ago and recently repurchased a dreamcast and PSO and PSO ver 2 to hopefully play this great game again online.

However I cannot seem to access the internet via my dreamcast, with the cable plugged into the phone line. I was mucking about earlier trying to get online but no real joy, finally managed to use the sega ISP and as it connected it instantly said unable to join server or something like that.

Can someone please give me a way of getting online to hopefully find some active players and access to downloadable quests!

Thanks

Scott

Saligun
Nov 28, 2013, 03:57 PM
That might be possible with private server but that topic is not permited on this site.

scotty431
Nov 28, 2013, 04:01 PM
is there any advice you can give?

DarkShadowX
Nov 28, 2013, 05:18 PM
Google is your friend in this case. Talk of private servers isn't allowed here.

JCGamer
Nov 29, 2013, 06:10 PM
Google is your friend in this case. Talk of private servers isn't allowed here.:-) true but u can also however can give him the information longest you use private message and point them in the right direction. Google sometime does help a little bit and sometime don't help for most cases :roll: well not for some people ^^;

scotty431
Nov 30, 2013, 04:18 AM
would really like some help if anyone knows how as google isn't helping me to get on! does know one still play via the dreamcast? Its a shame a website dedicated to playing PSO doesn't allow people to talk about how to get online!

If anyone could PM me how to do it I would be really really grateful!

DC_PLAYER
Nov 30, 2013, 10:45 AM
There are pretty much 2 or 3 private servers

s***hack, terrible support, barely anyone plays there
o*****consoles, 6 month waiting aproval, no one plays there
s****rant, best support, best tools to help you connect online, where the majority is