PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Weird ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶! my Yuri is there, but not here...

Shinureal
Nov 29, 2013, 05:14 PM
Ok, the title seems a little, when not total, paradoxical. But here's the story:

After playing the game for a good while, I just wanted to make another account and create another character, a female character with the name Yuri (it was back when we had only one character per account). So I made one on the same ship (10) as my old character and I befriended them.

After that I completely ignored the new female character I made, because I didn't (and still don't) have the time to keep leveling up 2 characters.

The problem is: when I logged in with my second account to play a little with Yuri (because I got bored of that Shinu Karasu guy), I logged in but I didn't have any character, she was kinda deleted. But when I play as Shinu Karasu I can call her as friend partner ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)!! she is still in the game (•ิ_•ิ)!!

I can re-create her anytime, no problem, I just can't understand the situation. So, anyone to explain? ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)

PokeminMaster
Nov 29, 2013, 05:24 PM
Friend Partners exist regardless of whether or not the account has any actual characters; all I can say is that the character was somehow deleted :/

Shinureal
Nov 29, 2013, 05:29 PM
So if a character got deleted (by user or Sega), it's stays in the game for other players to use it as friend partner?

PokeminMaster
Nov 29, 2013, 05:31 PM
The Friend Partner, once registered, is saved independently from your character, regardless of your status. For example, my account still has the FP of my old character, despite have 2 new ones

Sayara
Nov 29, 2013, 06:07 PM
I think it relies on your friends list as well.
People who have quit would still exist as your friend as well even if they quit. Unless you delete the friend yourself.

Edson Drake
Nov 29, 2013, 06:10 PM
Yes, I recently deleted a character I wasn't using anymore to make another, and left the friend partner as it was. It was fun when I showed a friend that I was playing with another copy of me.

Zorafim
Nov 29, 2013, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry you lost your Yuri. Nobody should have to go through that pain.

Shinureal
Nov 29, 2013, 06:36 PM
I'm sorry you lost your Yuri. Nobody should have to go through that pain.

No worries my friend, thank the miracle of PSO2, I can recreate her again. Mwahahahaha (mad scientist laugh).