PDA

View Full Version : costumes

SakuraJL
Nov 30, 2013, 04:52 AM
How to get more costumes without having to pay for arks cash ??

NoiseHERO
Nov 30, 2013, 04:53 AM
Get to level 40 and take your TACO money to the Auction House!

SakuraJL
Nov 30, 2013, 05:02 AM
don't those costs like alot lol.. I meant as in for cheap $$.. or is this the only way ??

UnLucky
Nov 30, 2013, 05:04 AM
Many are up for ~400k

If that's a lot, then yeah get lv40+ and do TA COs

Even the unpopular costumes have a sort of price floor since they can be exchanged for color change tickets

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 30, 2013, 12:23 PM
@SakuraJL:

My friend, if your PSO2 character is male, then costumes will be infinitely cheaper. That said, my PSO2 character is female so I can tell you that most "OKAY" looking female costumes will run about 300,00~500,000 Meseta, which in my opinion is CHEAP since everything in this game is ludicrously expensive on the market, especially Accessories.

Some costumes will run over ~2,000,000 like the ubiquitous Wedding Dress, or the Crimson Yukuta.

If you do not have Premium, then your primary source of income will be TACOS which can be a rather tedious thing to spam, but "shouganai"... and if you're lucky, which I think you'll be bound to sooner or later if you put a lot of hours in-game... and provided that you're playing SH quests, then you'll find a few rares that are worth something and then sell it on the Market after using a My Shop Pass.