nanakatrin
Nov 30, 2013, 07:31 AM
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php#katana

By killing this dude
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/icons_large/enemy_preview/enemy_131b.png

SakuraJL
Nov 30, 2013, 07:42 AM
Gunners gain special ability at lvl 30 to use weapons like mechguns

what about bravers ?? any special at lvl 30 ??

nanakatrin
Nov 30, 2013, 07:49 AM
Gunners gain special ability at lvl 30 to use weapons like mechguns

what about bravers ?? any special at lvl 30 ??

Ok I'm just going to assume by gunners you mean rangers. Rangers once they turn lvl 30 can have their subclass be gunners and therefore equip mechguns/TMGs (twin machine guns). But ofc you have to either have a multi-class tmg or be gunner as main class to use them.

Bravers on the other hand have all subclasses unlocked when they turn lvl 30 if you do quest. So you have techer, fighter, and gunner unlocked~

**It's not a special ability- It's being able to equip weapons**

PokeminMaster
Nov 30, 2013, 08:02 AM
Uh... Wrong boss

You have to defeat the Nove Malidarl, Darker boss of the Seabed

nanakatrin
Nov 30, 2013, 08:10 AM
Uh... Wrong boss

You have to defeat the Nove Malidarl, Darker boss of the Seabed

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME..
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/icons_large/enemy_preview/enemy_136b.png

SakuraJL
Nov 30, 2013, 09:54 AM
Where to find this ナベリウス観測素子b -- its for the LEvel trial 1

quests says dragons and mechs.. I have found the other 2 but not this one :((

PokeminMaster
Nov 30, 2013, 10:19 AM
It drops from Natives

gigawuts
Nov 30, 2013, 10:54 AM
It drops from Natives

Naberius natives specifically, what with that being in the item name and all.

That's what ナベリウス says. In the future, if you're ever unsure about an item name just drop it in http://translate.google.com and if the translation doesn't help click the speaker icon at the bottom right of the text box to give it a listen. That may help too.

SakuraJL
Nov 30, 2013, 11:02 AM
Looking for people to play on ship 07

Shinamori
Nov 30, 2013, 11:26 AM
Just about everyone is on Ship02, dude.

SakuraJL
Dec 1, 2013, 02:31 AM
enabling japanese keyboard in PSO2? how i do so ??

Evangelion X.XX
Dec 1, 2013, 03:00 AM
@SakuraJL:

If you mean being able to type in Japanese in PSO2, then YOU HAVE TO SET YOUR COMPUTER to be able to type in Japanese: look for it on your computer's CONTROL PANEL... and look for KEYBOARD, LANGUAGE, OR INPUT METHOD. Then adjust your computer to be able to type Japanese.

In summary: Your ability to type in Japanese does NOT come from an existing option in PSO2, but on your computer.

kabutozero
Dec 1, 2013, 08:07 AM
Naberius natives specifically, what with that being in the item name and all.

That's what ナベリウス says. In the future, if you're ever unsure about an item name just drop it in http://translate.google.com and if the translation doesn't help click the speaker icon at the bottom right of the text box to give it a listen. That may help too.

Natives are only naberius monsters , lilipa are mechs , amduscia dragonkin and vopal oceanids

SakuraJL
Dec 1, 2013, 08:40 AM
I guess the underwater mission is the last update huh... cause I cleared that and nothing else popped up lol.. oh well leveling on other area's lol

considered this this as game clear I think

gigawuts
Dec 1, 2013, 10:24 AM
Natives are only naberius monsters , lilipa are mechs , amduscia dragonkin and vopal oceanids

na·tive
ˈnātiv/Submit
noun
a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Anyone on their own planet is by literal definition a "native." Dragonkin are native to Amduscia. Wopalians are native to Wopadesu. Naberius natives are native to Naberius.

Whether it was a literal translation or just a fan translation doesn't matter, words have meaning outside of this game and will confuse people that aren't familiar with their use here (i.e. this guy, apparently).

Zenobia
Dec 1, 2013, 07:50 PM
na·tive
ˈnātiv/Submit
noun
a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Anyone on their own planet is by literal definition a "native." Dragonkin are native to Amduscia. Wopalians are native to Wopadesu. Naberius natives are native to Naberius.

Whether it was a literal translation or just a fan translation doesn't matter, words have meaning outside of this game and will confuse people that aren't familiar with their use here (i.e. this guy, apparently).

I loled harder than I should have like wow lol.

SakuraJL
Dec 2, 2013, 07:18 AM
Want to buy arks cash.. I understand Japanese BUT BUT

I get to the part where it asks me for my house address telephone number etc lol..

I do not live in Japan a least not yet.. so how in d hell do I fill that page up ... what am I supposed to fake every detail lol

xillia000
Dec 2, 2013, 07:24 AM
Yes fake everything, but at least make sure ur address matches ur postal code lol

SakuraJL
Dec 2, 2013, 07:25 AM
...... is there an easier way to not fake it.... like an alternate but legit route

SakuraJL
Dec 2, 2013, 07:43 AM
What is the fastest way to lvl force ? and which skill refills PP bar very fast ??

NoiseHERO
Dec 2, 2013, 07:47 AM
What is this thread.

What is this mess.

SakuraJL
Dec 2, 2013, 07:49 AM
lol got any answer to that?? what is the fastest way to lvl a force and increase the pp regen

xillia000
Dec 2, 2013, 07:52 AM
I don't know whether you're just messing around or actually asking for help. Either way there are plenty of topics/posts out there that addresses to your kind of questions. Just search it up.

Kikikiki
Dec 2, 2013, 07:52 AM
It is pretty clear from his posts that he can't read.