PDA

View Full Version : Paul Walker

Ryno
Nov 30, 2013, 10:40 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/image_zps11273236.jpg (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/xl2YClNx/media/image_zps11273236.jpg.html)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Retehi
Nov 30, 2013, 10:51 PM
Holy shit what?

Tyreek
Nov 30, 2013, 11:04 PM
I got the news too. And a few satire sites have just been trolling on his death as a hoax. Had a whole bunch of people confused for a while until his facebook and twitter gave the confirmation.

CelestialBlade
Nov 30, 2013, 11:26 PM
Really sucks, he was a talented guy and I enjoyed the F&F movies. Wishing his family the best.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 1, 2013, 12:11 AM
I was going to post about this too. Really sucks. I liked him as an actor. Still have to see Fast 6 though. Going to be interesting how they take it in Fast 7.

R.I.P. Mr. Walker. Thanks for the entertainment.

NoiseHERO
Dec 1, 2013, 12:19 AM
Rest in peace, man.

I hated your movies but you were probably an okay guy.

Polly
Dec 1, 2013, 12:35 AM
The really crummy part is that he was on his way back from a charity event. I enjoyed the F&F movies at least for the corny action and dialog they provide. Definitely wish the best for his family and friends. I can speak to the fact that this time of year is literally the worst when it comes to dealing with close losses like that.

Firocket1690
Dec 1, 2013, 01:46 AM
Ride or die.

Micro
Dec 1, 2013, 05:17 AM
Absolutely crushed when this was confirmed to be true. Great guy to watch on the big screen.

40 is way too soon to be leaving here. Wishing his family and friends the best.

RIP

Neith
Dec 1, 2013, 11:44 AM
Haven't watched the Fast and the Furious movies for years but still, absolutely gutted by this. Not because of his acting, but because he was genuine petrol/gearhead with a huge amount of interest in the hobby and motorsport.

I was already interested in Japanese import cars before F&F released but it just reinforced that (minus the tacky 'ricing up' of the cars). Terrible loss, and the fact he was at a charity event just makes things even worse.

RIP Paul. :(

ShinMaruku
Dec 1, 2013, 12:05 PM
Messed up he died in a car crash but such is life. :(
Wish his family the best.

RenzokukenZ
Dec 1, 2013, 10:11 PM
Not gonna lie, when I first heard this, I thought it was one of those death by irony jokes being passed around. I was shocked to hear that that wasn't the case.

BIG OLAF
Dec 1, 2013, 10:26 PM
I had no idea who this guy was until this happened. But, damn, that's sad. Even sadder is the fact how needlessly common this situation is-

Friends driving home(?) drunk, get into a nasty crash, one dies, other person has to live with the guilt (unless they both die, like what happened in this particular incident). Happened to a couple of players on the Dallas Cowboys last season.

40 years old is way too young. It's really agitating when things like this happen.

strikerhunter
Dec 1, 2013, 11:26 PM
40 is in fact young, he died too early. Although I stopped watching F&F some years ago, I still liked his acting in the series.

R.I.P.