PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Any one remembers the ".Hack Roots" game?

Shinureal
Dec 1, 2013, 07:54 PM
Hello!
I just remembered playing that awesome game on PS2 and thought it'll be great if we had some costumes, weapons and characters from there in PSO2. The Dot Hack games looked like an online game, but wasn't actually, too bad :(

strikerhunter
Dec 1, 2013, 07:59 PM
A collaboration? Doubt it since it was from the PS2 days, most of the collab are either with existing JP games or anime.

The Walrus
Dec 1, 2013, 08:01 PM
.hack//G.U. was the game, Roots was the anime prequel.

But yeah cameo stuff would be neat.

Oh right there was an MMO version of the original 4 games for a short time called Fragment. It was basically just the original 4 games except with a much higher grind...

Shinureal
Dec 2, 2013, 05:02 AM
Ops I switched the tittles (o_o), since I played and watched both of them. Didn't know about mmo version, gotta check it out.
But what I liked about the game and wish they include it in PSO2 is how vast the lobbies are.

Shinureal
Dec 2, 2013, 07:28 AM
I haven't played Fragment, and it's too late, so I was just gonna check it on Youtube.
The lobbies I'm talking about are those of the G.U games, I liked the atmosphere of those cities :D

Pugas87
Dec 2, 2013, 10:29 AM
I was just thinking about how cool the dot hack series was!

MiraculousNova
Dec 2, 2013, 12:14 PM
Hold on - .hack//link is fully translated?
I only remember there being a partial patch that only covered a bit of the story.
Is there a full patch floating around somewhere I should know of?

Shinureal
Dec 3, 2013, 09:03 AM
OMG Aida didn't know you were so into the .Hack universe :o I have a lot to learn from you, and to watch too, because I missed a lot (actually, after writing this thread, I'm re-watching .Hack/Roots :), the Ali Project musics are just awesome!!!!)

Coatl
Dec 3, 2013, 10:06 AM
OMG Aida didn't know you were so into the .Hack universe :o

Dude.

They named themselves AIDA. :I

Meji
Dec 3, 2013, 10:42 AM
By the time I saw the title, I knew AIDA would conquer this thread.