PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! File Check Issue!

MetalMarth
Dec 5, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hello everyone, recently I have been having problems with PSO2. Every time a new PSO2 update comes out it has to check the files. The problem is when I check the files it freezes at a certain number and then everything just freezes and crashes. This happens when i file check both on Tweaker and the official launcher. The only way ive been able to play the game is to uninstall and then re-install but that does not fix anything because when a new update comes out it just freezes while file checking again. Please help. Profound sadness :-(

TaigaUC
Dec 5, 2013, 11:15 AM
Does it freeze at the same number every time?
If the number varies, try scanning the drive for errors.

Bozhestvo
Dec 5, 2013, 01:34 PM
Hello everyone, recently I have been having problems with PSO2. Every time a new PSO2 update comes out it has to check the files. The problem is when I check the files it freezes at a certain number and then everything just freezes and crashes. This happens when i file check both on Tweaker and the official launcher. The only way ive been able to play the game is to uninstall and then re-install but that does not fix anything because when a new update comes out it just freezes while file checking again. Please help. Profound sadness :-(

It is the update crashing. I know what it is and it happens to me sometimes. (Used to be every time) But if it stops if keep going and after the file check it will go where it left off. It may take from 15 minutes to 10 hours. Its just the file check and going back and forth that makes it take forever, so you can't leave it alone. I don't know how to fix this unfortunately.

MetalMarth
Dec 5, 2013, 03:50 PM
It just keeps freezing while checking

MetalMarth
Dec 5, 2013, 11:16 PM
Thank you so much! i just checked my drive and it seems to have fixed my issue, thank you.

Shinureal
Dec 6, 2013, 06:17 AM
Yukatta ne!!

TaigaUC
Dec 6, 2013, 02:44 PM
Might want to defrag as well.
If your drive is starting to have issues you should probably back up your important data too.

MetalMarth
Dec 6, 2013, 11:11 PM
Might want to defrag as well.
If your drive is starting to have issues you should probably back up your important data too.

ok thanks