PDA

View Full Version : Best way to make Meseta without a shop?

MetalMarth
Dec 8, 2013, 06:59 PM
Just curious about what way you guys make all your meseta without a shop.

Rakurai
Dec 8, 2013, 07:10 PM
Do the time attack client orders every day.

That's the only decent option you really have available.

MetalMarth
Dec 8, 2013, 07:24 PM
Do the time attack client orders every day.

That's the only decent option you really have available.

how much you get from 1 run on normal?

Takatsuki
Dec 8, 2013, 07:30 PM
how much you get from 1 run on normal?

IIRC its like 30k per run. There's 5 Time Attack quests and you can do them every day. The VH ones are 100k a piece.

Zorafim
Dec 8, 2013, 07:57 PM
If you get a static group going, you can get 500k a day for an hour's worth of work each time. I really don't think there's any other way to get money.

MetalMarth
Dec 8, 2013, 10:01 PM
I highly recommend getting premium. Running TACOs all the time can get really boring and it'll start feeling like a tiresome job. I personally retired from TACOs (although I still do them if friends/team needs help) since I can make much more money with little effort thanks to MyShop, Fun Scratch, etc.

This is gonna sound dumb but..... whats a TACO? XD

DeificEpyon
Dec 8, 2013, 10:11 PM
http://www.foodfatties.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/taco-supreme.png

MetalMarth
Dec 8, 2013, 10:12 PM
http://www.foodfatties.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/taco-supreme.png

That's one sexy taco

ashley50
Dec 8, 2013, 10:13 PM
Time Attack Client Orders, and COs.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Dec 8, 2013, 10:27 PM
That's one sexy taco

American trash based on real Mexican tacos ._.

BIG OLAF
Dec 8, 2013, 10:29 PM
because apparently they're different

like it has anything to do with the topic anyway

Zorafim
Dec 8, 2013, 10:35 PM
I highly recommend getting premium.

To get premium, you need to spend more on a free to play game than you would a subscription based game, without many of the benefits of one. Is having a steady income worth spending real money? How does that make that any different than RTM? Isn't this pay to win? This just raises so many questions, that all it makes me want to do is quit the game.

This is gonna sound dumb but..... whats a TACO? XD

Well, this explains why you need money. It's really simple. After you unlock certain areas, you'll unlock time attack quests. If you complete the quest once (I believe), you unlock a client order from Klotho, upstairs in the gate area. His COs give a ton of money, and are repeatable daily. Most people only do the vhard ones, since they're the most time efficient. I think they're the most fun missions in the game, but they do get old.

UnLucky
Dec 9, 2013, 12:30 AM
Without a shop, well, not much other than TA COs

You could also do Extreme Quests (lv50+) with a Meseta Boost ticket running, but it might be hard to find a group for that when it isn't a Rare Drop event, and I don't think they've had a +200% Meseta event in a while.

But without paying AC, you can get a My Shop pass from the FUN scratch. If you get super lucky with a drop, start churning through FUN tickets for one of those.

angrysquid
Dec 9, 2013, 06:35 AM
There is also Lottie and Lubert (VH and SH tier though) with 5k-10kish meseta for each CO

Gama
Dec 9, 2013, 07:19 AM
well you can do all 15 taco cos.

VH -> 500k
H -> 250k
N->150k

750k per day. and around 50k on selling crap and picking up meseta.

when i was rushing to buy myself a sato i would do all the tacos everyday with 2 characters.

reached 10 mil in maybe 1 week or so.

but i only did it because i really wanted that sato mag cell "oh the nostalgia"

WildarmsRE5
Dec 9, 2013, 08:19 AM

VH -> 500k
H -> 250k
N->150k

when i was rushing to buy myself a sato i would do all the tacos everyday with 2 characters.

but i only did it because i really wanted that sato mag cell "oh the nostalgia"dat tenacity for such a thing. . .^^;

I should be more like you :wacko:

MetalMarth
Dec 9, 2013, 08:30 AM
I thank you, the community of PSO-World for teaching me the logic of TACO..... NOW LETS ALL EAT SOME TACOS FROM TACO BELL :D

BlueCast Boy
Dec 9, 2013, 10:49 AM
Well aside TA CO's, best mpaing farming normal items are on the coast 2nd which lead to 12000~20000 high 2nd best is on Quarry, well its not significant E-Code can help also. if u have enough good storage u can keep the up on storage then sell them just be careful not to sell the Items that you need the most. orz only TA Co's are the best money makers.

ZettaWulf
Dec 9, 2013, 12:44 PM
My taco sense's have brought me here :hamster:

ReaperTheAbsol
Dec 9, 2013, 01:14 PM

VH -> 500k
H -> 250k
N->150k

but i only did it because i really wanted that sato mag cell "oh the nostalgia"

It's actually 960k a day if you do all the TACOs for one character. Nab I brings in 180k while the rest of the TA's bring in 195k.

Zorafim
Dec 9, 2013, 03:04 PM
I just want to emphasize that doing all three difficulties is not exactly a good idea. The lower difficulties aren't much faster, so you're basically doing the same thing, three times each day, every day. You get twice as much money for three times the work. You'll get burnt out very quickly doing this.

firezero10
Dec 10, 2013, 10:40 PM
i just do tacos when I have something I want to buy and within my reach( i.e at max 3 days worth of taco). VH tacos is not bad for exp I guess when EQ is not available.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 10, 2013, 11:09 PM
I just want to emphasize that doing all three difficulties is not exactly a good idea. The lower difficulties aren't much faster, so you're basically doing the same thing, three times each day, every day. You get twice as much money for three times the work. You'll get burnt out very quickly doing this.

I'unno, they're fun to do on occasion. Maybe not everyday, but solo'ing them isn't exactly a chore.

Vintasticvin
Dec 10, 2013, 11:37 PM
I'unno, they're fun to do on occasion. Maybe not everyday, but solo'ing them isn't exactly a chore.

X_X It is for me (says the nooby phasion poster model)

ChiffonFairchild
Dec 11, 2013, 12:31 AM
If you're like me with 7 (4 at VH level) characters you can make 4m+ a day in TACOs. That, however, is a nightmare unless you desperately need money. Fun scratch My Shop passes are the best. Even though I have premium I've gotten about a month's worth of my shop passes saved up so far. Definitely do Falz as well as that can net 200k+ in meseta and they enjoy shoving him down our throat daily.

KazukiQZ
Dec 11, 2013, 12:49 AM
N TAs are good places to learn all the TA tricks/shortcuts. Also to teach new players how to do them, so they can excel in harder difficulties.

Better performance > faster time > More meseta :D

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 11, 2013, 01:00 AM
The best way to make meseta without a shop is probably don't ask dumb questions and play the game. xD

Enforcer MKV
Dec 11, 2013, 01:04 AM
X_X It is for me (says the nooby phasion poster model)

...Okay, okay.

Aren't a chore for some people. ...Wait. Even normal?

Krimson
Dec 12, 2013, 02:03 PM
If plan to solo do these, nab 2 sanc and....amb(Most annoying).... can run them twice and you'll make 600k in one day. 12 mins per ta and well you get 36 mins mind you the time can be cut if run with full pt.