PDA

View Full Version : What macro programs do you use to set up dash scripts?

GALEFORCE
Dec 9, 2013, 09:24 PM
Topic. I've been using this built-in razer synapse function, but it's really bad. It doesn't even playback by own keypresses accurately, and if I try to configure anything more complex than a step attack dash it messes up something hardcore.

Anyone have a reliable program that they use for this?

GreenArcher
Dec 9, 2013, 09:38 PM
My hands are a pretty reliable program :wacko:

GALEFORCE
Dec 9, 2013, 10:14 PM
That's cool. Mind if I borrow them for hunting sazan 16 for 8 hours at a time?

The Walrus
Dec 9, 2013, 10:28 PM
>hunting for things

pfft

GALEFORCE
Dec 9, 2013, 10:45 PM
I'll gladly buy a sazan 16 if you have it.

The Walrus
Dec 9, 2013, 10:53 PM
If only

Darki
Dec 10, 2013, 01:26 AM
None because dashing is unsexy.

Sakarisei
Dec 10, 2013, 02:23 AM
Huh? Macro programs? You refer using external programs for getting more advantage while stepping?

Meji
Dec 10, 2013, 03:07 AM
There's not really any need for macro-programs when you just simply "double-dash" (i.e. dash -> jump dash [+ eventually use a step attack, depending on your weapon] -> dash -> jump dash, etc). It all just requires some training. Practicing it during TA's is a nice way.
You'll be able to pull it off sooner than you know it. It's all about timing the milliseconds.

If you'd like to tripple-dash (dashing and changing weapons to gain even more speed), I recommend getting a mouse with more buttons on it, so you can swap weapons using your thumb.

I tried building macros for these before, but they turn out so much better if you actually know how to pull them off by yourself.

GALEFORCE
Dec 10, 2013, 03:38 AM
I can double dash just fine, but I'm searching for sazan 16 for extended periods and am looking for a way to quicken the process in any way possible. I don't want to put that much wear on my mouse and my hands.

Dephinix
Jan 28, 2014, 01:03 AM
Same here, though I'm apparently having a much easier time with synapse than you are =/ If I get it working right I'll throw it your way.