PDA

View Full Version : you can force umbla to hit you

jooozek
Dec 11, 2013, 04:24 PM
i've discovered this today: when he rotates but doesn't swing, you can force him to hit by just running under the place where he stopped for that moment
tested it 4 times, worked every time

Avereth CAST
Dec 11, 2013, 04:30 PM
Well this will be useful all the times that jerk appears when I'm soloing. Having that rod but without lucky rise is going to bother me forever regardless though.

isCasted
Dec 12, 2013, 10:01 AM
So, that's what they meant when they said they "Made "Gift of the Storm" ET easier to complete" during one of SH updates.

Emp
Dec 12, 2013, 10:06 AM
Can u make a video of this? Id be very interested in see this.

Dnd
Dec 12, 2013, 10:12 AM
you get roughly a window of 2-3 seconds to run into the spot he stopped, even if he doesn't swing at you when you enter, he normally should shortly if you made it. Sometimes hes hit me 4-5 seconds after he stopped spinning, because I made it to the spot within the first window.
It looks amusing to no end, like hes lagging really badly xD

Terrence
Dec 12, 2013, 10:21 AM
i've discovered this today: when he rotates but doesn't swing, you can force him to hit by just running under the place where he stopped for that moment
tested it 4 times, worked every time
Thought it was a well known fact... Thanks for those who didn't know anyway.

UnLucky
Dec 12, 2013, 02:53 PM
I still think it's faster to just hit him and forget about the single Grinder he drops.

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2013, 03:05 PM
I still think it's faster to just hit him and forget about the single Grinder he drops.

idk what you're talking about i usually get at least 2

try being luckier I guess? :-?

Macman
Dec 12, 2013, 04:36 PM
Oh this is intentional? I just thought he was lagging really badly.