PDA

View Full Version : Can't Move In-Game

Taminatuh
Dec 11, 2013, 04:25 PM
Alright. So after I start the first mission after the tutorial and get off the campship, I can't move. I've tried using scroll lock and I still cant move. I cant access any menus or anything. Does anyone have a solution? I already uninstall the english story patch, doesn't make a difference. Thanks for the help!

Avereth CAST
Dec 11, 2013, 04:37 PM
Is it locking you in place and hiding the UI like it was planning to give you a message? It either might be installed badly or you might be suffering from a bug that Sega knows about that often affects people in Time Attacks but has yet to actually fix.

I have serious doubts those patches have any effect on game functionality. You will have to keep trying or reinstall unfortunately, or try running a file check using Aida's tweaker.

Taminatuh
Dec 11, 2013, 04:39 PM
Yeah the UI is missing. I have been using all of AIDA's guides. I checked the updates many times and have reinstalled all the patches AIDA provided. :\

Skye-Fox713
Dec 11, 2013, 04:45 PM
Yeah the UI is missing. I have been using all of AIDA's guides. I checked the updates many times and have reinstalled all the patches AIDA provided. :\

Which patches are you using? I had this same issue from the English Story patch. My advice would be to do a file check with the official launcher and manually copy/paste witch patches you need just don't install the English Story patch and see if it happens again.

Taminatuh
Dec 11, 2013, 04:49 PM
I am using the 11-16-2013 Story Patch.
Eng Patch 12-11-2013
Eng Large Files 12-11-2013

NexusAZ
Dec 11, 2013, 04:54 PM
The Story Patch shouldn't be installed for the time being. It needs to be updated. Only the EN Patch and Large Files are working at the moment. As Skye said, do a file check and try again.

Skye-Fox713
Dec 11, 2013, 04:57 PM
I am using the 11-16-2013 Story Patch.
Eng Patch 12-11-2013
Eng Large Files 12-11-2013

Yup Don't us the story patch, it's been confirmed by AIDA that it breaks some things such as npc conversation so don't use the Story Patch.

Taminatuh
Dec 11, 2013, 05:19 PM
Ah thanks. I have already uninstalled, if the problem persists, how do I use the japanese client to check the files?

Avereth CAST
Dec 11, 2013, 09:32 PM
Ah thanks. I have already uninstalled, if the problem persists, how do I use the japanese client to check the files?

I feel like it was the third button down. If not maybe the 2nd one below the play button.

Zona
Dec 12, 2013, 01:19 PM
I have the same problem and just fixed it up by uninstanlled the story patch.