PDA

View Full Version : Sato is still available?

Max2001
Dec 12, 2013, 04:16 PM
Does anyone know if the Sato is still available? What I mean is, if I buy a JP Premium Box version of PSO2, will I still be able to turn my mag into a Sato, or is it too late?

Pugas87
Dec 12, 2013, 04:38 PM
Does anyone know if the Sato is still available? What I mean is, if I buy a JP Premium Box version of PSO2, will I still be able to turn my mag into a Sato, or is it too late?

I'm not sure about the box, but you can buy a sato mag evolve device on the player's market. I did that.

dreus76
Dec 13, 2013, 04:29 AM
Seems so. I just checked my box and that code has no expiring date. Anyway, unless you want it for collection, I think it's more convenient doing tacos and stock up some money, until you can get it (it's still available on market, prices start from 12M :) )
Cheers

Ordy
Dec 13, 2013, 05:21 AM
12m for a mag device? I'd rather buy the pack, use the mag and sell the other items for extra mesetas

blace
Dec 13, 2013, 05:34 AM
The other items that come in the first Premium package top at about 6 million at most, assuming people will buy them.

Mags are like accessory tickets and can only be used once, hence the high prices on them.

Gama
Dec 13, 2013, 08:18 AM
yep paid 10 mil back in the day.

i dont regret it!

Ce'Nedra
Dec 13, 2013, 08:21 AM
12m for a mag device? I'd rather buy the pack, use the mag and sell the other items for extra mesetas

I sold mine for 23, there was a time they went up to 50 even. People want that stupid cat mag it seems...

HIT0SHI
Dec 13, 2013, 08:24 AM
Not to mention that it is the only unique mag to actually be able to change color to match your clothing / Parts.

Vintasticvin
Dec 13, 2013, 09:57 AM
I sold mine for 23, there was a time they went up to 50 even. People want that stupid cat mag it seems...

Le gasp how dare you call it a stupid cat!

Ce'Nedra
Dec 14, 2013, 07:05 AM
Le gasp how dare you call it a stupid cat!

I disliked it ever since PSO1 >: And the fact 99,9% of the people used it make me dislike it even more.

Gama
Dec 14, 2013, 07:09 AM
i love sato, because sato and sato supremacy, sato is the sato sato sato.

because sato.

dreus76
Dec 14, 2013, 11:28 AM

Mmm your choice :), retail version is about 69$, with that amount you can buy prem, and do AC scratch to put up enough money, or just grind the same amount and get it for "free" ;)
Well, if you can find a brand new game for like the half or less it would be a deal :D
Cheers

Zipzo
Dec 14, 2013, 12:37 PM
I hated it in PSO because almost everyone used it.

However, now it's old school, so it's officially recognizable through the nostalgia goggles. So it's too cool for school.

Max2001
Dec 14, 2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks everyone. I found a brand new copy of the premium version on Amazon, so I'll have my Sato soon.

I still occasionally play my old PSO characters, for grins and giggles. I had all sorts of mags back then - standard ones (Varaha, etc.) and lots of unique ones too (Pian, Soniti, Rati, and a stable of Sato's).

Will be cool to have a Sato again.

Max2001
Dec 14, 2013, 01:18 PM
Not to mention that it is the only unique mag to actually be able to change color to match your clothing / Parts.

That's very cool to know! Thanks, Hitoshi.

RedRaz0r
Dec 14, 2013, 04:27 PM
Lol I bought my Sato device wayyyyy back when, cost me 5m. Feel bad for you guys, I really do lol

Max2001
Dec 19, 2013, 04:30 PM
In case anyone searches this thread in the future (as part of a "Sato" search):

I received my physical copy of the game (original Premium version). I typed in the item code and it worked perfectly. I recevied all sort of goodies (5 weapons, a bunch of misc consumable items, and the Sato evolution item) - 15 items in all. It delivers to your temporary System Storage.