PDA

View Full Version : If your avi...

Krimson
Dec 13, 2013, 06:00 PM
Was PERMANENTLY killed with no hope of cloning, who or what would have killed you and how would you have them do your body?

Personally I'd have them put my parts into making the lastest 12* sword that no one wants to grind and leave my stuffs to my sub avi that is too newbish for me to consider grinding back to 65/65

Though Immortal I see myself FALLING to 3 things you'll only get to read one of those today. ; _ ;

Falz smacks me into invisible wall, me bouncing off the said invisible wall for him to hit me again with his SECOND atk! :jpsmile:

Jaqlou Swig KING
Dec 13, 2013, 06:06 PM
Space AIDS
Throw me out of an airlock/smoke me/use me as topping for shrooms

Unless anyone wants to be creepy and keep my ashes forever for some reason.

RenVortex
Dec 13, 2013, 06:10 PM
Old age since I cannot play the game on the ONE computer that can since the Tweaker is goofing really badly on it.
They'd probably bury my avis in the Gaijin graveyard I think, one next to the other so even after death they can still be together and keep on loving each other. (Even though one is human and the other CAST. Make with that what you will.)

Shadowth117
Dec 13, 2013, 09:33 PM
I don't know what one of my avi files permanently dieing has to do with my body, but alright.

NoiseHERO
Dec 13, 2013, 09:45 PM
Probably killed by Aya: final fight to the death who else will I eat icecream with/repopulate the debris with battle.

Or Jaq. He turns evil and kills the entire team.

~Aya~
Dec 13, 2013, 09:51 PM
Probably killed by Aya: final fight to the death who else will I eat icecream with/repopulate the debris with battle.

we were meant to destroy each other... there is no other possible outcome. Jaq will turn into the almighty Bronar, giving into his evil infected side and will wipe out all existence in the PSO-World. :>....

Reiketsu
Dec 13, 2013, 10:02 PM

But only after he kissed you under the missile toe.

Natsu Nem
Dec 13, 2013, 10:08 PM
But only after he kissed you under the missile toe.

Plot twist, they kissed under an actual missile. Rock Eastwood was killed in action from the blast.

Krimson
Dec 14, 2013, 08:43 AM
I don't know what one of my avi files permanently dieing has to do with my body, but alright.

Well.. I'm talking about the avatar. Avi =/= your body [irl]? Reading the post I did ref a cast
["parts" would give this away yeah?] but being unpossibru is funny so lol
still interested in what you'd do if you can think of something aside from your Irl carcass =P

Dnd
Dec 14, 2013, 09:54 AM
Hmmm.

I could foresee my char (Nina) dying in two ways:

1) being eaten by horo after having a stupid argument that goes way over the top or
2) A really stupid reason like tripping over a small rock in the floating continent and flying over the edge into the caves below (or after tripping being wide open to being attack by all the enemies around her thus dying)

If her body was able to be recovered, it would be cremated and her ashes put into a sealed canister of some description and shot into space, so she would be forever exploring even in the afterlife...

maybe I gave this too much thought :/

Gardios
Dec 14, 2013, 10:02 AM
Gardios is just asking to be eaten sooner or later by dressing like a stripper on the battlefield.

I hope Darkers find him delicious.

Squall179
Dec 14, 2013, 01:56 PM
Probably Squall would end up biting off more than he could chew and just get swarmed by Darkers. They'd probably eat him.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 14, 2013, 01:58 PM
This. Now, if it was one of my mkv files, that would be a different story.

What did I ever do to you? T_T;

I am not a file....

BIG OLAF
Dec 14, 2013, 11:13 PM
I'm not sure I understand the OP's question. Or his anything, for that matter.

The Walrus
Dec 14, 2013, 11:27 PM

This.

yoshiblue
Dec 14, 2013, 11:31 PM
Somewhere in Lillipa lies the body of a cowboy. Buried slowly in the eroding desert sands.

pkemr4
Dec 14, 2013, 11:34 PM
"Avatar"

Sayara
Dec 14, 2013, 11:42 PM
If your character in game were to die permanintly, how would you want it to happen? Is what the question is.

Wouldn't being possessed by a demon be enough of a death as it is? (http://i5.minus.com/ib09z0Y3B4iRMc.JPG)
(gore trigger warning)

NoiseHERO
Dec 14, 2013, 11:43 PM
If your character in game were to die permanintly, how would you want it to happen? Is what the question is.

Wouldn't being possessed by a demon be enough of a death as it is? (http://i5.minus.com/ib09z0Y3B4iRMc.JPG)
(gore trigger warning)

This, stop playin' dum to be instulting omg.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Dec 15, 2013, 01:49 PM
Didn't you see the title? I'm totally heroic now, I don't have a bad bone left in my body anymore. Good guy through and through. (:

PS - what's with the yaoi shenanigans

Krimson
Dec 15, 2013, 02:55 PM

This. (I wanted to do it too XD)

I picture an avi perma dying by drinking poison after miss reading it as a trimate o , o
The cadaver was donated to Arks research team for SCIENCE!

Jungo Torii
Dec 15, 2013, 03:09 PM
Death by rappy pox.

RenVortex
Dec 15, 2013, 06:13 PM
Didn't you see the title? I'm totally heroic now, I don't have a bad bone left in my body anymore. Good guy through and through. (:

PS - what's with the yaoi shenanigans

The what now? o-o Where was there anything like that in this thread?

luca_maygrinn
Dec 17, 2013, 05:11 AM
DEATH:

By being a meatshield for another plot-NPC when Gettemhart goes on his killing-spree.

OR

When after the Darker Mysteries have been unraveled, and the final boss has been defeated, Lisa delivers the Friendliest Fire in all of ARKS history... while my avatar's back is turned to her.

...and echoes of either of their mad laughter will be the last thing my avatar will ever know as she dies, only able to utter "Oh..." in grief and acceptance.

EPILOGUE:

None of the plot NPCs will be devastated by my character's death. She's just another statistic to add in the long list of ARKS' fallen. A few will feel a short bout of emptiness, a fleeting sense of loss... others will remember some of her deeds, some of her words, or how she looks... but soon they will wonder who it was... wonder why they remember... And they won't be able to answer.

yoshiblue
Dec 17, 2013, 05:26 AM
Would be interesting to find your dead body and do what your dead self couldn't.

Gama
Dec 17, 2013, 05:42 AM
Tea party?

Dragon_Knight
Dec 17, 2013, 11:16 AM
Well, given my track record, my character would die in a boss fight...most likely against DF or what passes for the Profound Darkness and it would be just seconds before the itself boss dies as I try to help revive a comrade.

After her death, just like always, she would be left on the floating wreckage without any funeral or fan fare and her unidentified red rare box just hovering there feet from her.

The Walrus
Dec 17, 2013, 11:27 AM
You cannot kill the caseal master race

Vintasticvin
Dec 17, 2013, 12:55 PM

we were meant to destroy each other... there is no other possible outcome. Jaq will turn into the almighty Bronar, giving into his evil infected side and will wipe out all existence in the PSO-World. :>....

You two are so silly thats what I like about y'all.

strikerhunter
Dec 17, 2013, 04:15 PM
In-game character deaths?

For my Caseal (Kelly) she probably die being Haze Draal's next meal since she would rather prefer to be eaten alive than deal with all the lolis she has to put up with. You won't find her body because Haze doesn't ****.

Archer probably just give herself an arrow into the knee before anything can happen. Her body probably be found by a rogbelt's cave.

Naizuya Tatzubani
Dec 17, 2013, 05:23 PM
Sylviette dies while taking on Three Falz Hunars. She takes out one by punching it straight through its core, breaks the others Elder Pain, only to be stabbed in the back by the final.

Infusing her with the Darker's aura, she becomes a Hunar herself. Always did wonder what would happen to a Dewman if that did happen.

Krimson
Dec 17, 2013, 06:24 PM
In-game character deaths?

For my Caseal (Kelly) she probably die being Haze Draal's next meal since she would rather prefer to be eaten alive than deal with all the lolis she has to put up with. You won't find her body because Haze doesn't ****.

Archer probably just give herself an arrow into the knee before anything can happen. Her body probably be found by a rogbelt's cave.

Haze might not "****" but that blast atk looks very close to puking :etongue:

Kelly: I used to hunt rare apes until I took an arrow to the knee lol

ThePendragon
Dec 17, 2013, 06:45 PM
Space AIDS
Throw me out of an airlock/smoke me/use me as topping for shrooms

Unless anyone wants to be creepy and keep my ashes forever for some reason.

It's called FUTURE AIDS, get it right.

strikerhunter
Dec 17, 2013, 08:12 PM
Haze might not "****" but that blast atk looks very close to puking :etongue:

Kelly: I used to hunt rare apes until I took an arrow to the knee lol

(2nd line) You meant Archer..................Kelly was with the haze, Archer was with rog..

ChiffonFairchild
Dec 18, 2013, 12:28 AM
Chiffon would die saving ARKs from Falz and in the process restore Gettemhart so Shina can stop being a depressing *****.

EDIT: My other seven characters minus my caseal will probably die in a giant war with the Profound Darkness. My caseal will not die.

Krimson
Dec 19, 2013, 06:10 PM
Chiffon would die saving ARKs from Falz and in the process restore Gettemhart so Shina can stop being a depressing *****.

EDIT: My other seven characters minus my caseal will probably die in a giant war with the Profound Darkness. My caseal will not die.

Casts can be remade over and over so nvr truely die.
but profound sadness has no reason to appear Falz has infinite powa!

Chiffon must die?! lol

Vordox
Dec 19, 2013, 07:09 PM
If Yuni died in a way that's ironic?
Hmmm....

She would trip over her own weapon. :P

However, if I could choose.
What I would wish for, being cut up into pieces from a strong enemy infront of alot of people.
Heroic death, TO VALHALLA!

Of Course, Vordox, her lover, would probably go all out Fiery death on everything... Probably die against Arkz and/or else. :P

Scale of Judgment
Dec 19, 2013, 07:58 PM
Frostitute dies from frosyphillis...
Not my character but one who I know very well wanted to share that for some reason...

Krimson
Dec 19, 2013, 09:06 PM
If Yuni died in a way that's ironic?
Hmmm....

She would trip over her own weapon. :P

Of Course, Vordox, her lover, would probably go all out Fiery death on everything... Probably die against Arkz and/or else. :P

I wonder how she'd trip what wep does she use?
Vordox sounds the angry type lol

Sacrificial
Dec 19, 2013, 09:20 PM
If MultiCore ceased to function and the core programs were destroyed. He'd be rebuild into Units and weapons and protect / arm the new ARKs cadets. How does that sound, A 4-piece multicore set.

Makes me want to draw it lol

strikerhunter
Dec 19, 2013, 10:39 PM
If MultiCore ceased to function and the core programs were destroyed. He'd be rebuild into Units and weapons and protect / arm the new ARKs cadets. How does that sound, A 4-piece multicore set.

Makes me want to draw it lol

I thought multicore would die doing a failed transformation into Megatron.......

Zenobia
Dec 20, 2013, 01:48 AM
I'd have to say I picture my char dieing as I find the best fighter ever to stand up to me as I find pleasure in battle as be both charge at each other one last time skewing each others vitals.

We both give each other one last respecting look before smiling and falling over draw bby~!

Krimson
Dec 21, 2013, 03:57 AM
I'd have to say I picture my char dieing as I find the best fighter ever to stand up to me as I find pleasure in battle as be both charge at each other one last time skewing each others vitals.

We both give each other one last respecting look before smiling and falling over draw bby~!

So you'd die from d saber, knuckles or twin daggers?