PDA

View Full Version : Friend is having problems with his client

KatsuraJun
Dec 13, 2013, 09:05 PM
"Basically, when I start up PSO2 I login and select my character and when I load into the game, I can't see myself or any other characters, I can't see my own mag or NPCs. However when I enter a stage, I can't see myself or my enemies but I can see my own skills/buffs but nothing beyond that."

Anyone have any ideas on what's going on? He tried repairing the game through tweaker but it didn't seem to do anything.

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 09:43 PM
Try lowering the graphic options. That should be the second button in the actual launcher, there's also some options you can change in-game.

KatsuraJun
Dec 13, 2013, 11:41 PM
Changing the graphics quality didn't do anything, but he ended up messing with the resolution while messing with the options which strangely fixed it.

Thanks for the help guys, any idea why this happened? Kinda weird...

Zephryl
Dec 13, 2013, 11:47 PM
Does it come back if he goes to the old resolution? Might've just been a weird bug.

KatsuraJun
Dec 14, 2013, 12:08 AM
Not sure - he logged for the night so I can't test it.

Shinureal
Dec 14, 2013, 04:39 AM
Hello!
Same problem here, I was about to start a thread but I saw this one. Here's my part of the story:
I usually play the game on my desktop and it's working just fin. But lately I wanted to play it on my laptop, so I took the laptop's hdd and plugged it into the desktop in order to copy the whole Sega folder. The laptop has Win8, the game worked but without sound, so I thought it's due to Win8, since I have Win7 on the desktop, so I installed Win7 into the laptop and the game worked just fine. But after using the English menu patch, I got that problem of invisibility, I did the file check, I deleted the whole game and copied it from the desktop again, but no use. Ah and finally, when I plug the laptop's hdd on the desktop and lunch the game from there, it works just fine.
Sorry for the loooong post guys, but I wanted to describe the whole thing.

Shinureal
Dec 15, 2013, 12:40 PM
Sorry for 2 hit comment combo guys, but I just wanna report that the problem is solved for; I had to lower the graphics on win7, so I installed win8 and its working with better graphics.