PDA

View Full Version : Auto Meseta Pickup HELP!!!

lexstarshok
Dec 14, 2013, 01:16 AM
Sooo I want to turn on that auto meseta pickup option that was added a bit ago.

My issue is I think its part of the menu that is still untranslated and I don't wanna mess with it unless I know what I am doing.

Can anyone please help me with this... looked all over here and google was zero help!

Limbo_lag
Dec 14, 2013, 01:21 AM
Just look for the option with the "me" symbol (looks like a slanted "x") and select it. Theres really only 2 options, on or off.

lexstarshok
Dec 14, 2013, 01:28 AM
Which section of the options is it in?

Lamiaaaa
Dec 14, 2013, 01:55 AM
I'm not having problems with the menu but

it's the very first menu selection (basic settings -> basic settings) and auto meseta pickup is third from the bottom

Inazuma
Dec 15, 2013, 01:44 PM
The auto meseta pickup feature sounds great but it's horrible when you actually use it. Not only does it pick up meseta much slower than normal, but it won't let you speed up the process by doing it manually.

Thankfully it's an option so you can turn it off if you want to pick up meseta fast. I was extremely disappointed when I discovered how shitty it is.

UnLucky
Dec 15, 2013, 02:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JvDfrbF.png
Might as well do all three while I'm at it.

The auto meseta pickup feature sounds great but it's horrible when you actually use it. Not only does it pick up meseta much slower than normal, but it won't let you speed up the process by doing it manually.

Thankfully it's an option so you can turn it off if you want to pick up meseta fast. I was extremely disappointed when I discovered how shitty it is.
Pretty much this. I keep it on for normal runs so I don't have to bother sifting through all the loose change obscuring the real items, but I don't have the patience for autoloot at boss crystals or XQ runs.