PDA

View Full Version : Premium Pass

Imperius
Dec 15, 2013, 05:34 PM
I remember reading that with a premium pass your max number of quest that you can hold increases to 40. Is this true. I'm debating whether to buy the 30 day premium pass to level faster and gain access to my shop. I do have a 3 day my shop ticket pass that I could use to sell old stuff and re-list old stuff that didn't sell when my old my shop pass expired. I guess what I'm asking is the premium pass worth buying for the purpose of leveling faster?

Rakurai
Dec 15, 2013, 05:41 PM
I'd say it is.

Being able to have every client order that's relevant to the area you're currently leveling in is really helpful.

Sacrificial
Dec 15, 2013, 06:14 PM
you can have up to 40 client orders with premium yes.

Krimson
Dec 15, 2013, 06:27 PM
I think they added a cheaper option or are planning to add it where you can get extra co storage
but premium 2x fun pts and extra block space is good to have aswell.

Evangelion X.XX
Dec 15, 2013, 06:27 PM
Just in case you don't know, here's a tip so that you can level up somewhat faster:

Stock up on 10* units that you don't want, and when you have 5 of them, go to the recycle shop and trade them in for a Photon Sphere. With the the Photon Sphere, go over to the Photon Shop and trade it in for a Exp 75% Booster. And of course, use the Exp Booster during events like "Cradle of Darkness", "Falz'" EQ's, or if there's a 100% Exp Boost Free-Field event.

But as a side note, I think once you go Premium, you'll be quite reluctant to go back to being Non-Premium because of all the simple conveniences that it offers (provided that you're not bored of PSO2 and moving on with your life).

For me, the primary reason par-excellence for being Premium is being able to trade in worthless 10*'s for Weapon Passes and therefore being able to circumvent the need to farm for a 10* weapon that I want for days/weeks/months/years depending on the RNG.

Grezo2012
Dec 15, 2013, 06:52 PM
How do we, as US players become Premium on a JP server?

Kikikiki
Dec 15, 2013, 06:53 PM
Buy WebMoney on play-asia.

Krimson
Dec 15, 2013, 06:59 PM
you have to enter false info on jp pso website and add whatever yen you choose to buy [web money being easiest.] us money not allowed.

Grezo2012
Dec 15, 2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks.