PDA

View Full Version : Quick Questions.

munekun
Dec 16, 2013, 03:38 PM
Hi. I apologize in advance as I'm not certain if this is in the correct section or not.
I have a few questions i'd be grateful if someone could answer. Firstly- Though this may be a stupid question i was wondering how people manage to make so much meseta. I have been trying to buy pigtails for a while now,lol. They are really expensive at over 1.5 million and the most i have ever had at once is 350k so i thought there is maybe a quick way of making meseta other than the 30-60k tasks that i have forgotten the names of. Secondly- Which ship has the highest English speaking population? I made the mistake of making and leveling my character on 10 but i'm not certain if i want to start over but just in case i was wondering which has the strongest English player-base. And finally is the fun scratch the ONLY possible way of getting a 3-day My shop other than buying one? Thank you in advance for any answers.

Kietsu
Dec 16, 2013, 03:43 PM
Funnily enough, we do have a topic literally titled 'Quick Questions?' for this sort of thing.
But I'm not here to be uninformative.

Once you have Very Hard mode unlocked and have played all the way up to the end of Dragon Santuary, you'll be able to do the 5 Very Hard Time Attack client orders each day (Or as we call them, the VH TACOs) - these COs can be done it maybe an hour and a half, and give 500,000 meseta total. Every day.

Ship 2 has the most English players, essentially.

The FUN scratch is the only way to get a My Shop or My Room pass for free outside of possible events, yes.

munekun
Dec 16, 2013, 03:48 PM
Funnily enough, we do have a topic literally titled 'Quick Questions?' for this sort of thing.
But I'm not here to be uninformative.

Once you have Very Hard mode unlocked and have played all the way up to the end of Dragon Santuary, you'll be able to do the 5 Very Hard Time Attack client orders each day (Or as we call them, the VH TACOs) - these COs can be done it maybe an hour and a half, and give 500,000 meseta total. Every day.

Ship 2 has the most English players, essentially.

The FUN scratch is the only way to get a My Shop or My Room pass for free outside of possible events, yes.
Thanks for the help. I apologize, I didn't even realize there was a topic for it as I only registered to the website a few minutes ago.

RedRaz0r
Dec 16, 2013, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the help. I apologize, I didn't even realize there was a topic for it as I only registered to the website a few minutes ago.

Just to inform you, there is quite a decent English speaking community on Ship 10. I'm on 10 myself and though I tend to keep to myself and my team, I've seen quite a few English speakers. Shoot me a message and I'll hook you up with who I know :)

holmwood
Dec 16, 2013, 04:07 PM
Hi. I apologize in advance as I'm not certain if this is in the correct section or not.
I have a few questions i'd be grateful if someone could answer. Firstly- Though this may be a stupid question i was wondering how people manage to make so much meseta. I have been trying to buy pigtails for a while now,lol. They are really expensive at over 1.5 million and the most i have ever had at once is 350k so i thought there is maybe a quick way of making meseta other than the 30-60k tasks that i have forgotten the names of. Secondly- Which ship has the highest English speaking population? I made the mistake of making and leveling my character on 10 but i'm not certain if i want to start over but just in case i was wondering which has the strongest English player-base. And finally is the fun scratch the ONLY possible way of getting a 3-day My shop other than buying one? Thank you in advance for any answers.

The other way is to try and find mesetans in the field.

Kind of pointless unless you've already exhausted your time attack client orders for the day. : O

Doing all Tacos, you can afford that hair in two-three days.

Anyway, I made my first million running TA with a team. I started at ship 10 and moved to ship 2. I like ship 2 better, but the community seems tight in ship 10. But if you're looking for the most, obviously ship 2.

Evangelion X.XX
Dec 16, 2013, 04:31 PM
I would like to add that in the initial phases of the game, you're always broke no matter what you do: needing to grind stuff, needing to buy new weapons or units, client orders don't give much Meseta at low levels as rewards, and there's scarcely anybody to party up with to do anything.

However, once you get to VH/SH and have gotten "decent" weapons/units, and don't spend too much money on the latest trends in fashion/lobby actions, it'll be much easier to make money and you'll have a somewhat steady supply coming in.

But just in case you're wondering, going Premium helps quite a bit in making Meseta, but I don't know if you play PSO2 casually or if you play it seriously (since going Premium involves using "real-life" money).

Also, stock up on any 10* that you get and patiently wait for that "My Shop Pass"; you're bound to get one sooner or later.

But yeah, VH TACOs (Time Attack Client Orders) will be your primary source of income if you're not Premium.

How People Make So Much Meseta:

1) Be at the point of the game where you can consider it "End Game": Able run Super Hard Quests, have all the weapons and units with your desired affixes on them, maxed out mag at lv 175, maxed out desired classes/sub-classes, etc. (this means that you don't really have to bother spending money on grinding and affixing which are super-expensive; this also means that you don't really have anything else to spend money on except for maybe fashion/accessories/lobby actions).

2) Be Premium: so you can sell anything from Grinders, Rare Finds (you have to get lucky), Costumes, Highly-Valued-Accessories, etc.

3) Use "Real-Life" money to do AC Scratch and then sell the AC Scratch items on the Players' Shop for MILLIONS of Mesetas.

4) Affix Weapons and Units and sell them at a high price on the market.

5) Do the following trades: 2 worthless 10* Weapons -> 2 Ex-Cubes -> 1 1000 Fun Ticket. And then Scratch to get Grinders and sell them on the Players Market.

6) Do the following trades: 5 worthless 10* Units -> 1 Photon Sphere -> Exp Booster 75%. And then sell it.

7) TACOs.

So basically what I'm saying is that you have to be somewhat "End Game" material to make BIG Mesetas, because at that point in your game-play, you don't really have anything else to spend Meseta on (not joking).

FacelessRed
Dec 16, 2013, 04:55 PM
Being on ship 1... there's actually about 50-100 English players on ship 1... but we're very tight knit for the most part, and mostly under cover due to our relaxed nature.

The best tip I have for you is to familiarize yourself with your Wants/needs. This goes beyond doing the "TACOs", it allows you to plan how the game will work for you and present you with more concise goals.

I.E. What class do you want to play and how?
What kind of look/theme
Do you want to run solo more or be in a team.
What can a team do for me? And me for them?

I think those are some good questions to roll around with so that you can enjoy your time and not feel horribly swamped by the game.

Also I suggest using the PSO-tweaker to streamline your eng-pso2 needs if you haven't done so already.

Welcome to PSO-world. Now I have to write and force myself not to play games...

terrell707
Dec 22, 2013, 11:50 AM
A couple questions. Was the PSO2 Chrome Extension discontinued? It doesn't seem to be working anymore. Also is there a point to Zanverse? Like what does it do? Any help would be appreciated. :)