PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Accessing PSO2 in China

Wayu
Dec 19, 2013, 08:31 AM
Hi all, long time no see.

First of all, I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to ask this on the forums. If it's against the rules I apologize for that and feel free to remove the thread. I do think that it's not under the following rule from Dragwind though, as it's not a client mod:

Quote:
1. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., "English patch," etc) is not allowed here. Asking for and/or exchanging the information via the PM system is also prohibited.

Anyhow, being super busy in university in the US I don't really have time to play it there. Stupid International Studies major. I'd like to play during vacations but my family lives in China, which was IP blocked IIRC. Are there any VPNs or proxies that can allow me to play from here that anyone knows of?

Just for some extra background, China also blocks Google partially, by temporarily cutting off Google access once certain keywords are hit or something like that. Can't Google for those loopholes.

Thanks a lot in advance,
-Wayu

jooozek
Dec 19, 2013, 08:33 AM
http://www.vpngate.net/en/
here you have a public vpn list

Wayu
Dec 19, 2013, 08:36 AM
That website's blocked. D:

-Wayu

jooozek
Dec 19, 2013, 08:42 AM
well then, what filehosting that doesn't require registration works for you? i can upload that page saved

Zenobia
Dec 19, 2013, 08:56 AM
Let me know if that link I showed you is up your alley I know you wanted to avoid spending duh $$ but bout as good as it can get.

Vent
Dec 19, 2013, 12:04 PM
I played PSO2 in China last summer and also the summer before that. I didn't use any special software. :-?

The Walrus
Dec 19, 2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah there's an IP ban now

Vent
Dec 19, 2013, 12:32 PM
Since when? Any source? :-o

Zenobia
Dec 19, 2013, 01:06 PM
Since when? Any source? :-o

Loong time ago man they be RMT and all that jazz so they Banned them nuff said.

pkemr4
Dec 19, 2013, 01:07 PM
try WTFast

Zona
Dec 19, 2013, 01:49 PM
在这里问很难得到答案的。因为他们能告诉你的方法差不多都被防火墙干掉了。去百度贴吧的PSO2吧发帖问, 能好许多。另外不推荐自已在网上搜VPN,最好是找朋友要现成的客户端,自已搜假的太多了。