PDA

View Full Version : Level Cap Trial I translation help

sammyjo06
Dec 20, 2013, 10:56 PM
I have the English tweaker downloaded, but it doesn't translate the text for this quest so I'm not sure what to do.

I see that I need to collect items from level 21+ Natives (whatever those are), Dragonkin, and Mech enemies.

I've been doing quests for a while and I have 10/10 of the middle item, but still 0/10 for the other two. Not sure which items I need or where to go for them.

Anyone able to help me with this? I would appreciate it if so :).

The Walrus
Dec 20, 2013, 11:02 PM
Dragonkin are the native enemy type in Amduscia areas (Caves, Floating Cont., and Sanctum), Mechs are the native enemy type in Lillipa areas (Desert, Tunnels, Quarry)

sammyjo06
Dec 21, 2013, 12:05 AM
Oh thank you. I thought I was looking for an enemy called "native" lol...

The Walrus
Dec 21, 2013, 12:10 AM
Oh right, Native is the given name to Naberius enemies which spawn mainly in Forest and Tundra, sometimes ruins.

NiNNY
Dec 21, 2013, 02:30 AM
Sammy, click on Tweaker's orb and make sure Item Translation is ticked, i had the same problem.

sammyjo06
Dec 21, 2013, 07:51 PM
It is actually checked, but it only sometimes seems to work. The Tweaker seems to be very touchy; sometimes I have to log out and redo all the patches and then sometimes 1 or 2 of the 3 main ones stop working. The Item Translation seems to be the touchiest of all, as it only very rarely works.

I'm not complaining, though; it's a fan made mod and I know a lot of hard work goes into it. I'm happy it works at all or else I'd be completely confused about everything.

Regardless, I still can't seem to find the remaining items as it says 0/10 so I don't know where to go :(.

The Walrus
Dec 21, 2013, 08:01 PM
Level 21+ native enemies from the three planets. So either normal/hard Tundra, Tunnels and Floating Continent or Hard Forest, Caves and Desert should get you it now.

sammyjo06
Dec 21, 2013, 09:01 PM
Oh wow! I'm slow lol. I kept thinking you were talking about an enemy named "native", even after your second post. I was looking all around tundra not killing anything and finally i got frustrated, killed something, picked an item off the ground, and realized what it was. The whole time I'd been not getting any xp cause I was 30, too lol. Thanks!