PDA

View Full Version : The reason 11* drops like pancakes now...

MimiChan
Dec 21, 2013, 11:19 AM
Because tons of equipment will outclass them once crafting comes out O3O
(Not that 10* isn't outclassing most of them already)

The Walrus
Dec 21, 2013, 11:43 AM
Thank god some of them have amazing latents like Guld Milla.

gigawuts
Dec 21, 2013, 11:47 AM
Thank god some of them have amazing latents like Guld Milla.

The other ones will have to get amazing latents, and probably will with the extra latent stuff.

I'm sure the Flame Visit will get, like, +50% ZRA (dat flame baret nnf), and the Motav will get +30% Talis Advance, etc.

They just need to to compete.

Nobody should be unlocking latent on any 11*s right now, besides possibly the Elysion and GM.

Dnd
Dec 21, 2013, 11:52 AM
Falclaws latent is under-rated, imo. You hit something that's weak to your element, that's a 12-16% (probably higher, even) pure damage boost, get lucky/go with something like light/fire which half the games weak too and that's very potent

gigawuts
Dec 21, 2013, 12:01 PM
Falclaws latent is under-rated, imo. You hit something that's weak to your element, that's a 12-16% (probably higher, even) pure damage boost, get lucky/go with something like light/fire which half the games weak too and that's very potent

That's also nice, but 12-16% on WL is...eh. Other weapons get completely unique abilities or 100% damage boosts and falclaws...sigh.

Maybe a 100% bonus to tech damage would do it. I mean, cripes, the bibras lance right now has 950 tatk at +10. Kind of a better tech hybrid WL. For reference, it has 894 satk. Yes, a WL with more tatk than satk. I mean, yeah, element and all that, but still. That would be a good boost actually: if it's the same element, the element % applies over tech damage.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 21, 2013, 12:03 PM

I think people are just in love with immediate strike/health steal. I personally always loved Spirit Collector.

...and still do. *Goes about grinding Dio Strauss* -w-

pkemr4
Dec 21, 2013, 12:13 PM
i dont get why sega doesnt fix falzs drop rate form 11/12*... instead they just make a new EQ and give it the better 11* drop rates.

gigawuts
Dec 21, 2013, 12:15 PM
i dont get why sega doesnt fix falzs drop rate form 11/12*... instead they just make a new EQ and give it the better 11* drop rates.

I honestly believe most of the game is set to read-only and they can't fix old content because Sakai forgot his admin password.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 21, 2013, 12:17 PM
I honestly believe most of the game is set to read-only and they can't fix old content because Sakai forgot his admin password.

pffffffff....

Skyly HUmar
Dec 21, 2013, 01:36 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if its with the remainder of his brain stem.

ReaperTheAbsol
Dec 21, 2013, 01:43 PM
Sakai mains Hunter with a gunslash. Are we really surprised with anything they've thrown at us?

kabutozero
Dec 21, 2013, 01:56 PM
not like dark falz is super easy and this new eq actually requires some skill

Oh wait..

Shinamori
Dec 21, 2013, 02:03 PM
Pancakes? I'm sure as hell not getting any pancakes.

Atmius
Dec 21, 2013, 02:44 PM
Some of the 11* are already outclassed. What this EQ seems to be doing is trying to keep them relevant by having such an absurd drop rate that sooner or later you'll be able to 50 element all your 11* weapons so that they can keep up with the 10* stuff.

pkemr4
Dec 21, 2013, 02:48 PM
even 50 element 11*'s are outclassed by 10*'s

moeri
Dec 21, 2013, 03:13 PM

Honestly that might be the case...

In order to go back and fix something, management might not be allowing it. Oh, that part of the game has been tested and is working in a live environment? In order to change anything there you must go through a 3 month period of filing all of these documents (tosses 1000+ documents on table)

Yeah, seems reasonable...

TaigaUC
Dec 21, 2013, 05:47 PM
The funny thing about 11 stars getting new latents is everyone will have to re-grind them from 0!

Sounds like Konami.

Or the code is a terrible mess with no annotations, and all the programmers were on temporary contracts.

dr apocalipsis
Dec 21, 2013, 07:29 PM
I have yet to see a single 11* after 2500 hours, hundreds of falzs and around 8 full mining EQ, all boosted.

jooozek
Dec 21, 2013, 07:35 PM
falz 11* drop rates were really shit pre-super hard and even then, super hard didn't really boost them that much, defense on the other hand, you could see 300 dropped guild millas after 1st day of the eq (on average there was 100 gm drops per week from falz super hard)

Kikikiki
Dec 21, 2013, 09:16 PM
Using booster here seem to give off a pleasant result as it feels like it actually boost the drop rates, not just RNG like the rest of the game.

Tomo-Kinji
Dec 21, 2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah. Also, I accidentally pancake. Now looking for GM, or waiting for 11* pass ^^;

NexusAZ
Dec 22, 2013, 01:07 AM
Who drops pancakes? Why would you do this? I don't approve of this thread title. You should never drop pancakes.

This. I needed this.

TaigaUC
Dec 22, 2013, 01:10 AM
Who drops pancakes? Why would you do this? I don't approve of this thread title. You should never drop pancakes.

I was wondering about that too.