PDA

View Full Version : Question about the 10 Star Weapon Pass

MasterGunz2345
Dec 22, 2013, 09:24 PM
Alright, heres my situation. I'm trying to get 10 star launcher weapon from the player shop but since I don't have this 10 Star Weapon Pass, I can't buy it. I've read online that if you own a 10 star weapon, you can trade it in to the recycle shop and then they'll give you the pass. Luckily for me, a 10 star sword weapon dropped, and im pretty sure it wasn't from falz's droppings since I heard u can't get the pass if it's from falz. Anyways I take it to the recycle shop to try buy the 10 star weapon pass, but it gives me a message everytime in japanese text and one part is highlighted in yellow. I have the english patch on, and it works, except some parts of the games text are unchanged, like this one for ex. I did more research and I heard you need to be a premium player in order to get the pass? If thats the case, that is completely BS -_- what were they thinking and why? lol anyways are there any other ways of obtaining 10 star weapons for the player shop, or am I gonna have to just stick with the other weapons that are lower than the 10 star weapons?Thanks for taking your time into reading this and helping me out :D

Link1275
Dec 22, 2013, 09:27 PM
Once you get to 10* and above it's premium or bust anymore.

TehblackUchiha
Dec 22, 2013, 09:39 PM
it was either having 10*'s and above being completley untradable or this because at one point the only way to get a 10* was to have it drop for you. So yes you have to buy premium to get 10* passes and in your situation i would not buy premium just yet. Wait till you stockpile 10*s then get premium i did that last time and i got 30+ passes because lately eq's have been blowing 10*s out the ass. so don't buy it for one weapon if you are even going to buy it. Also at a later date im sure they will add 11*s to the mix.

isCasted
Dec 23, 2013, 04:07 AM
The thing about "Falz" weapons: you can't exchange weapons from pyroxene shop for passes. You get some weapons for Irista Rainbow Pyroxenes, which drop from Falz. Weapons like Elder Rod, Elder Pain and others are no different from other 10*s.

And, yes. You need premium if you want to get a pass.