PDA

View Full Version : Help with Kartargot enemies

MasterGunz2345
Dec 23, 2013, 01:41 PM
I'm trying to hunt the Calci Weapon and i read that the enemies Kartargot (lvl 46+) drop them. I've been trying to hunt it for a while now in the ruins free exploration, but everytime i kill them, they don't seem to drop it at all. I would buy it off the player shop but since its a 10 star weapon and I dont have premium, thats out of the question. Is there a good level where it has tons of Kartargots that are lvl 46+? Thank you for replying and helping :)

milranduil
Dec 23, 2013, 01:44 PM
Amduscia TA first room rinse and repeat. God speed. Kartargot drops (Calci Weapon, Boulay Obs) have absolutely abyssmal rates (1/5k+).

MasterGunz2345
Dec 23, 2013, 01:48 PM
thank you, i'll give it a shot :)

MasterGunz2345
Dec 23, 2013, 01:50 PM
Amduscia TA first room rinse and repeat. God speed. Kartargot drops (Calci Weapon, Boulay Obs) have absolutely abyssmal rates (1/5k+).

wait is that the floating continent one?

Geistritter
Dec 23, 2013, 01:52 PM
It starts in the Floating Continent, yes.

MasterGunz2345
Dec 23, 2013, 01:59 PM
It starts in the Floating Continent, yes.

When he said first room, did he mean the whole map or just the first section with enemies? If section, so only two Kartagots spawn

PokeminMaster
Dec 23, 2013, 02:01 PM
First section; abandoning, having someone stay in the Campship, or simply going back (if possible) would work to restart rather quickly

MasterGunz2345
Dec 23, 2013, 02:09 PM
First section; abandoning, having someone stay in the Campship, or simply going back (if possible) would work to restart rather quickly

oh okay haha sorry im a newbie at this game, i guess im more used to the first PSO and since I quit PSO2 for a while, I missed out a lot of things so god knows what else I don't know about this game haha but thanks guys ^_^

Shinamori
Dec 23, 2013, 02:20 PM
There's actually about 6 kagarots in the entire map, but it would be much faster to farm the first two, die by the fish, and then go back to campship.

milranduil
Dec 23, 2013, 02:28 PM
There's actually about 6 kagarots in the entire map, but it would be much faster to farm the first two, die by the fish, and then go back to campship.

This. On SH, the fish are super aggro so you can die quick. I can usually get back to the campship by the time the timer is at 0:35. 0:40 if I missed a PA or something.

Pugas87
Dec 23, 2013, 02:39 PM

Hmm I got one when I wasn't trying, lol. Guess I had good luck finally. Where do you find the drop rate info?

milranduil
Dec 23, 2013, 02:49 PM
Hmm I got one when I wasn't trying, lol. Guess I had good luck finally. Where do you find the drop rate info?

No official rate of course. Just based on what the JP wiki people's estimates have been considering people have killed thousands of Kartargots with nothing but a storage full of those stupid 7* bows to show for it.

Naizuya Tatzubani
Dec 23, 2013, 07:29 PM
Oh. Heads up. You can get abducted while doing this method.

milranduil
Dec 24, 2013, 09:27 PM
Oh. Heads up. You can get abducted while doing this method.

Only likely in the first ten or so runs of each sitting. You rapidly decrees your chance to zero when dying/abandoning.