PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 story patch break?

Roguex
Dec 24, 2013, 02:12 PM
Okay so, i don't know if anyone else has had this issue other then myself and i honestly was a tad too lazy to double check on if others have posted about this.

Anyways, other then myself is anyone else having this issue after "installing" the story patch? Basically when i speak to certain NPCs my they won't speak as in im stuck there as if they are talking but there is no way to get out of it other then "control+alt+delete" which crashes my game while it is in that "bug" so any others? the NPCs i know are doing this to me right now are the newman twins(totally forgot their names lol) that christmas event chick just before them, the mission counter lady on the far left(well the on farthest from Koffee), the hunter trainer Orxa(? tired sorrry lol) other then those im rather scared to talk to others I do know that the ones that give client orders work as long as you don't select "talk"

soooo hopefully that made sense, but any one able to help?

Punisher106
Dec 24, 2013, 02:41 PM
I take it you simply installed the November patch. If that is the case, use Aida's tweaker to update it further. These updates I speak of are relatively microscopic.

Roguex
Dec 24, 2013, 03:32 PM
Nope, unfortunately what i did was installed novembers latest patch then once that happened i was prompted to update further which i did bringing it up to 12/13 update

Roguex
Dec 26, 2013, 03:41 AM
Okay i ended up grinding into this XD so it seems the simplest way was easiest. of course after other options i ended up deleting the date files in the win32 folder of the pso2 install directory then opened up the pso2 launcher and then proceeded to "update" the game, this redownloaded all the vanilla files that for some reason the tweaker wouldn't actually do. so with all fresh files i then installed the first the english UI patch along with the large file, then installed the english story patch and followed up with the update to make it the 12/13 patch.

Shinureal
Dec 26, 2013, 01:05 PM
Lol I've just read this threat this morning and now my game crashed the same way you said after I installed the story patch :) gotta make a file check now.

Shinureal
Dec 27, 2013, 06:32 AM
No need need to apologize, we are lucky that someone is working on it while we are lazying around :) Ganbareeeeeeeeeeee