PDA

View Full Version : Deep Snow Survey?

PSchiZ
Dec 24, 2013, 02:19 PM
So me and a couple of friends were in Seabed for about 3 hours, and not a single Deep Snow weather effect showed up. Is it really there? :/

Shinamori
Dec 24, 2013, 02:22 PM
Yea. You know that rainbow particle like effect that shows when you first go to seabed? It's like that, but the particles are all blue-ish.

PSchiZ
Dec 24, 2013, 02:22 PM
Aw comon! xD Well thanks for comfirming

Rain Walker
Dec 24, 2013, 02:40 PM
Just so you know i spent 20 hours in seabed in order to get it.

Emp
Dec 24, 2013, 02:55 PM
You can always sit in seabed and afk for a long time. That's why my friend and I did to clear it.

Rakurai
Dec 24, 2013, 02:56 PM
I get the impression that the chances of each weather effect occurring are randomized whenever a free field map is generated, as I've had maps where it shows up very frequently, and others where it never happens at all.

Emp
Dec 24, 2013, 02:57 PM
I get the impression that the chances of each weather effect occurring are randomized whenever a free field map is generated, as I've had maps where it shows up very frequently, and others where it never happens at all.

My friend, everything in pso2 is randomized. ^^; RNG!

Avereth CAST
Dec 24, 2013, 04:59 PM
Correct, a map is capable of not even having a spot that has a chance to trigger a weather effect you need. If you're in there too long and nothing has happened it's best to get into a different map and try again for a while just in case it's not actually a matter of time before RNG favors you because there's no chance for it to even happen on that map.

Also, pretty sure Sega has patented a DESIRE SENSOR to work against you by detecting what you want and keeping it away from you. ;)

musicmf
Dec 24, 2013, 05:08 PM
Is free seabed the best map to run this for?
Or are one of the 3 ark quests more likely to bring this weather effect in people's experience?